Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Wrench

Is wrench on spawn list on traders? 21day edition, day is 21 (90min) and can't seem to find wrench. Even have crowbar before wrench. Found like 5 cities, just 2 Working Stiffs, harvested many houses (but still not all), few apartments - so far no luck. I saw Tool & Die set and few other tools but no wrench to buy.

Tonight is horde night and tomorrow (day 22) traders will reset loot so I'm asking - will go on trader run around if it's possible.

And I just have to say: This mod is amazing! Really is. Scary. I think I might end up with few stomach ulcers till day 100. :D

Anyway, thanks in advance

Military Generators

I did a search and did not find any info on these. I was wondering if there was something else these had to connect to first as they do not appear to work the same way as the normal generators. I can not connect them to on/off switches or anything atm like I can a generator. Have tried hooking them into junction boxes first and relays but they just dont seem to be connecting at all?

I did a search and did not find any info on these. I was wondering if there was something else these had to connect to first as they do not appear to work the same way as the normal generators. I can not connect them to on/off switches or anything atm like I can a generator. Have tried hooking them into junction boxes first and relays but they just dont seem to be connecting at all?

you have to actually aim the wires at the hatch on it for it to connect

edit for image

37886055db.jpg

Edited by sinda (see edit history)

Yes, but they seem quite rare. They drop in sinks, so loot houses. Crowbars are not found at traders though.

Thank you for info. Will do trader run every time it resets until I find one. While waiting will do loot runs as I did till now (houses and apartments usully) and hopefully my luck will turn around.

Is it just me or there are others that don't like to loot big buildings/skyscrapers? Feeling claustrophobic in them. Probably just me...

Side question: I know i read it in thread somewhere but how to move my workbenches and tools from base to base? Claim block and smash?

Thanks

twine is almost everywhere- trash, cabinets, loot houses!

Want-to-TRADE: 700 twine for 1 crowbar.

If this has already been mentioned, I didn't see it: the minibike will fall through the 2x2 lift, at least in MP. Hence, it is unusable in MP with a minibike.

It works fine with the platform elevator, but the latter has strange positioning (2x2 to position, but it's 2.5x2 and is off center to one side).

EDIT: Also for the platform elevator, logging out and then back in MP, it will show on the ground position, even if it is actually not. Activating it will make it snap to top and come down.

if the 2x2 elevator is not working its bugged and yes you have to have an unobstructed shaft all the way up and down. Also, afaik, the same player has to place both the base, placed first, and then additional floors for it to work without bugging out too.

In previous versions (prior to 3.0 ) you could not use a LCB to pick up the 2x2, I think that was intentional but damn you have a really high price if you have to replace a floor. I hope that changes.

Edited by Death2gnomes (see edit history)

Side question: I know i read it in thread somewhere but how to move my workbenches and tools from base to base? Claim block and smash?

Thanks

You need to make a landmark block. place it in the center of your base and then you get a extra option at the workbenches and other devices, to pick it up.

Thank you for info. Will do trader run every time it resets until I find one. While waiting will do loot runs as I did till now (houses and apartments usully) and hopefully my luck will turn around.

You will get better loot with higher player level. Concentrate on places with lots of sinks, such as big apartment building.

Crowbar has highest drop chance from construction supplies crates. I found 4 - 2 from cars and 2 from crates.

Is it just me or there are others that don't like to loot big buildings/skyscrapers? Feeling claustrophobic in them. Probably just me...

I only loot crack-a-book tower and apartments early game for scavenging experience, twine, food, maybe wrench. Other big buildings not worth it - too time consuming for amount of loot you get back. On minibike you can travel long distances to loot exactly the POIs you want. Also depends on loot respawn time of course.

Side question: I know i read it in thread somewhere but how to move my workbenches and tools from base to base? Claim block and smash?Thanks

With land claim block you can pick them up when holding [E]. Just make sure you don't damage stations. Some can't be easily repaired.

So.. anyone happen to know the best place to find a sewing kit?

It's one of the last tools I'm looking for (since the anvil for the tailoring station and a crucible for the forge can be crafted)

I got the calipers and chisel from trader, so I've been checking all the traders I come across too (have 1 point in secret stash too), but so far it's been 16 days and I still can't find one. Been checking everything I possibly can.

I had same problem with wrench. Couldn't build advanced workbench. Looted many houses with no luck. But once I got level 40, I found 2 wrenches in some supermarket or pet shop. It had 3 old sinks, 2 of them got a wrench each. I wonder if type of POI increases loot in loot containers? May be it's just me, but for example, I find much better loot in gun safes in "special buildings" like fire station rather than in gun safes in houses and ruins.

So.. anyone happen to know the best place to find a sewing kit?

It's one of the last tools I'm looking for (since the anvil for the tailoring station and a crucible for the forge can be crafted)

I got the calipers and chisel from trader, so I've been checking all the traders I come across too (have 1 point in secret stash too), but so far it's been 16 days and I still can't find one. Been checking everything I possibly can.

night stands and lockers etc are the best places to find sewing kits.

Want-to-TRADE: 700 twine for 1 crowbar.

if the 2x2 elevator is not working its bugged and yes you have to have an unobstructed shaft all the way up and down. Also, afaik, the same player has to place both the base, placed first, and then additional floors for it to work without bugging out too.

In previous versions (prior to 3.0 ) you could not use a LCB to pick up the 2x2, I think that was intentional but damn you have a really high price if you have to replace a floor. I hope that changes.

Oh the lift works. It's just that a minibike will fall through when you dismount in MP.

Another request: could solar banks be available as a recipe, perhaps gated behind a perk or lootable? The current situation is strange, since you can get solar cells at traders, but no solar banks until you are level 3 of Hidden Stash (as per the XML). Either have solar cells be at level 3 as well or allow us our solar if RNGesus smiles on us :)

Is there a direct download link for 3.1.5? I am having issues with the Mod Manager - windows 7 and very slow internet connection combined probably the reason. Would like to be able to download it directly but have only seen links for servers and not for single player.

One more question - Will the BBM Mod work for this version as it did for the previous one? Have not been playing for a while so missed a few updates

Thanks in advance

Is there a direct download link for 3.1.5? I am having issues with the Mod Manager - windows 7 and very slow internet connection combined probably the reason. Would like to be able to download it directly but have only seen links for servers and not for single player.

One more question - Will the BBM Mod work for this version as it did for the previous one? Have not been playing for a while so missed a few updates

Thanks in advance

In the description for the download...

The links below contain The entire Ravenhearst 3.1.4 Install, including Dedi files. They are an all in one for people who wish to play Single Player by direct downloading and can also be used by server managers or owners to place on their machines to run RH for a server.

It says 3.1.4 but I think that is just a type as it is under the 3.1.5. banner.

Enjoy the mod...

Another request: could solar banks be available as a recipe, perhaps gated behind a perk or lootable? The current situation is strange, since you can get solar cells at traders, but no solar banks until you are level 3 of Hidden Stash (as per the XML). Either have solar cells be at level 3 as well or allow us our solar if RNGesus smiles on us :)

I got a solar bank out of a car last night. A truck I think if that makes any difference. Was pleasantly suprised

Is there a direct download link for 3.1.5?

One more question - Will the BBM Mod work for this version as it did for the previous one?

As others pointed out - see links in the first post.

The bigger back pack mod already part of the Ravenhearst 3.x. You don't need to install it separately.