Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

3.0 Is Now Officially Released!

Refresh your Launchers to ensure you get the files. All links have been updated. Your 2.2 Installs should NOT be impacted by this as we changed the titles of the Launcher links for 3.0. Titles for 2.2 remain the same. Bluefang also has the updated files.

It was CRAZY getting here, the github was slammed and the upload slowed to a crawl so I am very sorry about the long wait. Please enjoy the mod, and please leave feedback for us here and in our Discord. This was truly a labor of love. You guys rock and we thank each and every one of you for the support and the kind words.

The first page has been updated with all the new information.

3.0 Is Now Officially Released!

Refresh your Launchers to ensure you get the files. All links have been updated. Your 2.2 Installs should NOT be impacted by this as we changed the titles of the Launcher links for 3.0. Titles for 2.2 remain the same. Bluefang also has the updated files.

It was CRAZY getting here, the github was slammed and the upload slowed to a crawl so I am very sorry about the long wait. Please enjoy the mod, and please leave feedback for us here and in our Discord. This was truly a labor of love. You guys rock and we thank each and every one of you for the support and the kind words.

The first page has been updated with all the new information.

Are you crazy....what are you apologizing for...THANK YOU for what is sure to be a GREAT Mod!:smile-new:

Issue starting?

I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with this.

Just downloaded using the 7D2D Mod Launcher and once I hit the 'Play Mod' button (im using the advanced portion of the launcher) it appears to be loading and than drops me back to windows.

I have reinstalled the main game from steam and verified the integrity of the files. I then reinstalled the launcher and reinstalled 7 Day Horde Edition. Tried launching it again by hitting the Play Mod button and it appears to be loading with the simple Black screen and kicks me to the Launcher again.

Issue has been fixed guys

So VERY sorry about that. I had inserted a "." in the launcher title for 3.0 and it does NOT like periods. You are now good to download. You will see new title names in the launcher so just install from those new titles and everything will run. Tested and Approved.

Again I am very sorry. No excuse for these issues.

So VERY sorry about that. I had inserted a "." in the launcher title for 3.0 and it does NOT like periods. You are now good to download. You will see new title names in the launcher so just install from those new titles and everything will run. Tested and Approved.

thank you for your due diligence in getting that issue fixed up nice and quickly

Unsure if anyone else is having this problem but the game will now load but I get this error

2029010697_RH30error.jpg.82dfa499b8857270d7d7fb90c2e8259b.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried twice the first time from my current steam location on my HD the second time from Steam direct

Regards

Brainy2410

Lmao, so I randomly decided to try this mod with a friend today, right? Showed him how to download the Mod Launcher, installed RH but it wouldn't load. I thought something was wrong with my computer. I noticed my Mod Launcher wasn't up to date, so I thought that was it... still no go. I tried to figure this out for a whole hour before consulting the internet. I honestly assumed it was my fault but when I stumbled onto this page, I sat in disbelief... I somehow managed to begin the download at the exact moment the mod received an update xD Still can't believe it.

Good news is: The mod works now and it's pretty awesome, I must say. The buildings look amazing and I can't wait to explore.

Bad news is: It took so long, my friend had to go to bed, so we couldn't play today ;-;

Regardless, Thanks for your hard work in creating this mod!

-A

Well, let me be the first to tell you, my wife is having her "." and I do NOT like them either lol. So I understand

is it just me or

trees and crops take 10 times longer to grow? me and my friend were playing together and we planted trees at day 9 and days were 50 min and they finished growing on day 30 to stage 1(smallest trees)

Cant start the Game with the Mod

I have a fresh and clean install from 7 days and copy the mod like the other version. By starting the game i getting this errormassage:

2018-03-27T09:52:26 226.571 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (Model '#chickenCoop?chickenCoopEmptyPrefab' not found on block with id 1994)

2018-03-27T09:52:26 226.572 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!

2018-03-27T09:52:26 226.574 ERR at BlockShapeModelEntity.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset:

2018-03-27T09:52:26 227.441 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'Livewell' in use_action!/ at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )

2018-03-27T09:52:26 227.442 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!

2018-03-27T09:52:26 227.443 ERR at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: Block with name 'ironSpikesRust' not found in block id 408

And the game would not loading.