A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Zackss: The last patch (16.0.0.28.3) fixed the errors for other players, so make sure all clients are running it before further testing. Thank you

We played for quite some time yesterday (on a local dedicated server) and encountered no errors on the new version. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the team!

(Also we found Pacco's home and it's really beautiful.)

@Mort Hey just wondering if you got my paypal donation. Need to make sure it went to the right person/group. Also Merry Christmas to the Starvation team.

Thank you for the Xmas present! I'm sure all is well, but dissolutionkey will confirm as soon as he gets back from Xmas activities !

Just asa quick note: flashlight color change works for custom weapons and is indeed bound to keypad. The - (minus) key is also bound to gem managment.

We'll try to make keys customizable.

Finally, yes we intend to have "ranged" non UMA npc. Hopefully sooner rather then later

Ps - @Purgatorywolf, how are things with 16.0.0.23? No more errors?

havent been on much due to the holiday. still seeing the occasional "no inventory" for npcs, but it's not spamming as much as before. we havent replaced the dissappeared mechanic or smith yet, mostly cause of the holiday and most our players are away.. will let you know. ----- have not been on yet today or yesterday

Edited by PurgatoryWolf (see edit history)

Thank you for the Xmas present! I'm sure all is well, but dissolutionkey will confirm as soon as he gets back from Xmas activities !

I can confirm that we got the donation PPanda0421.Thank you very much. Have a wonderful holiday

Np. I've added a couple of hundred extra hours to 7D2D due to your mod. The extra challenge plus the farming/husbandry/npcs, etc make this mod very enjoyable. I especially like that you can raise farm animals, get milk, fruits and have different food recipes that give buffs. In fact feel free to add more things to grow and more food recipes in future builds. Happy holidays!

Came on today and was greeted with "FarmerWorkScript: Farmer has no inventory" spam again. So we killed all our farmers, and placed new ones. Still got the error, and they still aren't working. They have food, they have ice boxes, they have all the seeds they need, fertile ground, water, ect... the players told me that yesterday they were working yesterday, now they are not. They just stand there and do nothing, and the error scrolls.

Edited by PurgatoryWolf (see edit history)

Came on today and was greeted with "FarmerWorkScript: Farmer has no inventory" spam again. So we killed all our farmers, and placed new ones. Still got the error, and they still aren't working. They have food, they have ice boxes, they have all the seeds they need, fertile ground, water, ect... the players told me that yesterday they were working yesterday, now they are not. They just stand there and do nothing, and the error scrolls.

Better not use them if you're getting that, i'm nowhere close of fixing that specific error, sorry.

Connection to friends server suddenly stopped working

Hi there!

I love your mod! It's very well made! Please keep it up.

Although since yesterday, me and my girlfriend are having some strange issues.

We have played the mod together for a few months, have many hours in until yesterday.

I try to connect to her (she is the host of the game so acts as a server) through steam with the option "join game" as we always have, and suddenly it is stuck on "connecting to server "server name"", neither of us have changed anything to our settings and I tried to troubleshoot a few things myself... I set up a server from my pc and let her connect and that works without any issue. When we try to continue our normal save I just get stuck trying to connect to her PC.

I have even added the ports to my router settings "26900" and added her IP address aswell, but no luck.

As I said, if I set up a server, she can connect, if I connect to hers (In which we have put over a 100 hours) it gets stuck on "Connecting to server "our server name"".

Any idea what I can check/how this could've happend?

Hi there!

I love your mod! It's very well made! Please keep it up.

Although since yesterday, me and my girlfriend are having some strange issues.

We have played the mod together for a few months, have many hours in until yesterday.

I try to connect to her (she is the host of the game so acts as a server) through steam with the option "join game" as we always have, and suddenly it is stuck on "connecting to server "server name"", neither of us have changed anything to our settings and I tried to troubleshoot a few things myself... I set up a server from my pc and let her connect and that works without any issue. When we try to continue our normal save I just get stuck trying to connect to her PC.

I have even added the ports to my router settings "26900" and added her IP address aswell, but no luck.

As I said, if I set up a server, she can connect, if I connect to hers (In which we have put over a 100 hours) it gets stuck on "Connecting to server "our server name"".

Any idea what I can check/how this could've happend?

I imagine you both have the latest patch, sَ first step to do is checking both outputlogs (7daystodie_data folder) or provide them, maybe they can give an indication of what might be happening.

a little question if i put 2 enriched uranium and 2 steel rings in each core how long i must wait for the plutonium? and thx 4 help :D Starvation rocks :D

It took me two in game days of waiting, but I also had to be at the chunk to keep it loaded for the two full days. A couple of times I left the chunk and it was several days more than that.

Hello, I have the following problem. My survivor die from the dumplings after a few days even though I have boiled eggs, corn bread and vegetable stew in a fridge. I built a fridge and built the stations around it in short distance, what am I doing wrong?