A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Is there an update list of Benches and station that are needed to make other things? I have this from a15:

Steam Power -> Boiler -> Mill

Electric Power -> Small generator / Diesel Generator -> Lathe / Lights / Insect and Rodent detergents etc.

Gas Power -> Gas Tank with filled cylinders. Fill with Bio Digresser. -> Moonshine

Then you get Smith Station, Mechanic Station, Cook Station and Farming station, which can only be built and used with NPC survivors.

Is this still current?

I cant remember how to make anything in Starvation

Is there an update list of Benches and station that are needed to make other things? I have this from a15:

Steam Power -> Boiler -> Mill

Electric Power -> Small generator / Diesel Generator -> Lathe / Lights / Insect and Rodent detergents etc.

Gas Power -> Gas Tank with filled cylinders. Fill with Bio Digresser. -> Moonshine

Then you get Smith Station, Mechanic Station, Cook Station and Farming station, which can only be built and used with NPC survivors.

Is this still current?

I cant remember how to make anything in Starvation

It's the same as in A15. Only new workstation is the glass and ceramics workstation and steel was moved to the bigforge.

hei guys, i dont want to stress you or something.. But my game updated to 16.4 and so did my server on the site where i host it and there is no way to downgrade the server and now i cant play anymore. Do you have some kind of eta for the update? Not trying to be annoying but we just started playing the mod :(

You will need to give me the pastebin.com links :)

I tried directly from the github download to and copied it to me 7daystodie folder and got the same errors lol i just wanna play !!

- - - Updated - - -

hei guys, i dont want to stress you or something.. But my game updated to 16.4 and so did my server on the site where i host it and there is no way to downgrade the server and now i cant play anymore. Do you have some kind of eta for the update? Not trying to be annoying but we just started playing the mod :(

lol i so feel ya !!!

Sometime between Wednesday and Saturday.

have you thought about setting your game back to 16.3 and then using FTP to update your server files ? Or asking them if they can revert it back to 16.3 for you then dont do a steam update

have you thought about setting your game back to 16.3 and then using FTP to update your server files ? Or asking them if they can revert it back to 16.3 for you then dont do a steam update

i dont think you can just upload the 16.3 serverfiles.. atleast it still gave me the same errors and no they wont do a revert because they had to rewrite their whole system

i dont think you can just upload the 16.3 serverfiles.. atleast it still gave me the same errors and no they wont do a revert because they had to rewrite their whole system

You Can transfer your 16.3 files from your pc to your server through FTP, I just did it four our server. logged in and it was back to 16.3

Sorry for the delay, yes, those are great.

Can you go under the Mods\SDX\Resources folder, and let me know how many files are showing in there?

maann you must be mad at me ..lol i think like 226 i lost count several times , I did see that Air Con one in there and when loading its says it cant find it lol

You Can transfer your 16.3 files from your pc to your server through FTP, I just did it four our server. logged in and it was back to 16.3

can you then tell me what exactly you transfered? Would be nice to know lol..

edit: nvm my provider just keeps updating the server everytime i start without me even wanting to.. what bs..

Edited by Extinktion (see edit history)

can you then tell me what exactly you transfered? Would be nice to know lol..

edit: nvm my provider just keeps updating the server everytime i start without me even wanting to.. what bs..

I transfered the Data and the 7DaysToDieServer_Data files from my 7DaysToDie folder after making sure i told Steam i wanted to change back to 16.3 and did a fresh install , can you make sure you dont have an automatic steam update or do they just do that anyways ?

- - - Updated - - -

Any anti-virus programs that you may be running?

Nothing out of the norm I have played the War of the walkers and Valmods with no issues not sure whats going on here but it is driving me nuts I saw some other folks with the same issues but dont know what they did to fix it

I transfered the Data and the 7DaysToDieServer_Data files from my 7DaysToDie folder after making sure i told Steam i wanted to change back to 16.3 and did a fresh install , can you make sure you dont have an automatic steam update or do they just do that anyways ?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing out of the norm I have played the War of the walkers and Valmods with no issues not sure whats going on here but it is driving me nuts I saw some other folks with the same issues but dont know what they did to fix it

Starvation is big mod. But what is "out of the norm" for you?