A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Upgrading the Advanced Crossbow

I think you'll find that the Weapons Bench is what you need for assembling the advanced crossbow including all fire arms.

Good luck finding the tool and die set needed for the recipe! So far the gods of RNG have been cruel to me on Day 28!!

Does this mod use the Zombie Transmogrifier? Correct me if I'm wrong but I saw this under zombie sdx class:

// EntityZombieSDX
public override void Init(int _entityClass)
{
base.Init(_entityClass);
float[] numbers = new float[]
{
	0.9f,
	0.9f,
	0.9f,
	0.9f,
	1f,
	1f,
	1f,
	1.1f,
	1.1f
};
int randomIndex = EntityZombieSDX.random.Next(0, numbers.Length);
base.gameObject.transform.localScale = new Vector3(numbers[randomIndex], numbers[randomIndex], numbers[randomIndex]);
this.GetWalkType();
if (EntityZombieSDX.random.Next(100) <= 5)
{
	this.blRunInDark = true;
}
}

Maybe I am blind, but I cannot see any change though in the height of the zombies.

That is very good. And in the new version is the backpack from the minibike bigger or standard?

I know that is popular, but we're not adding that until we can make it lockable behind crafting or skills. Otherwise it would destroy the usufelness of donkeys and survivor helpers

Ok help me out. Was there a bug or is this guy cheating?

I have a private server with a couple buddies, had a young guy(20) join that I do not know. Not a skilled player, dies a ton. But the around level 10 he says he can make meditation carpets and makes a bunch.

Now how is that possible? Was there a bug in client .24? Or is this guy a cheater?

Ok help me out. Was there a bug or is this guy cheating?

I have a private server with a couple buddies, had a young guy(20) join that I do not know. Not a skilled player, dies a ton. But the around level 10 he says he can make meditation carpets and makes a bunch.

Now how is that possible? Was there a bug in client .24? Or is this guy a cheater?

In the current version he needs to have zen master at level 7 before he can unlock meditation carpet...

In the current version he needs to have zen master at level 7 before he can unlock meditation carpet...

And 2nd level of Zen master requires level 2 of Stress Resistance - which costs 999 skill points.

2017-11-01_092704.thumb.jpg.cc680e1a6fa5643e738519baeac0ed6d.jpg

So yes, he is cheating. I thought he was pumping out stacks of steel a little too fast.

(guess I need to turn on EAC) :(

Edited by zewtastic (see edit history)

We have not complied or tested with linux at this point and are not supporting Starvation on Linux. However Bela Lugosi and his team have gotten Starvation to run on Linux and posted in this thread about how to do and provided a link to the files that he updated do that the windows compile would work on Linux. This is why ist always a godo idea to look through a forum before asking.... https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?75797-WIP-STARVATION-Mod-for-A16&p=752646&viewfull=1#post752646

Working thanks!

we're just making sure 16.4 is working well, so between today and tomorrow... And you'll get a completely new hud in the meanwhile

I think Morte mis-spoke when he said in the meanwhile you would get a new HUD, so to clarify for the 32 people who have pinged me for a screenshot, and anyone else who has questions - the new HUD is coming eventually - not while you wait for the 16.4 update. The new HUD is not finished testing yet. There will NOT BE a new HUD today

I think you'll find that the Weapons Bench is what you need for assembling the advanced crossbow including all fire arms.

Good luck finding the tool and die set needed for the recipe! So far the gods of RNG have been cruel to me on Day 28!!

Oh bugger that was on my "to build list" too. Thanks for that I'll check it out!

CLIENT / SERVER 16.0.0.26

!!UPDATED TO A16.4!!

• UPDATED TO 16.4
  • adjusted fueld value for wood frames
  • receipe for chainNlocks tweaked, added chain item to loot.
  • fixed quest Q_ChainNLocks
  • fixed machete receipe
  • removed old insulator receipe
  • increased damage for saw bat
  • Fix to steelarrowhead recipe
  • fix to Q_Farm_E4
  • added electricity book to rare loot

For people playing on official servers, updates are being applied in the meanwhile.

REMEMBER TO REBUILD YOUR CLIENTS FOR A16.4!!