A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

It is what it is... It's made of scraped material, don't have high hopes to see it changed...

As for the rain, much depends on your biome and ... luck?

But you can take a look at biomes.xml and tweak to your liking... if you can.

Oh i thought it would look the same as the vanilla fridges oh well time to hide that bad boy in the back :p.

Ya the we are in the Pine Forest biome, guess it's bad luck. I will look into the xml file.

I agree. The snakes are WAY too aggressive and fast. I know some other posts you've said you're looking at this. Maybe you can just slow the snakes down a little, and maybe up the chance of them dropping a snake body ... more like at least 50% chance ... maybe 75% chance. Because I mean really ... if you kill a snake you're going to have a snake body. It might be a bit mangled, depending on how you killed it ... but there will be a snake body there. Maybe make it so they don't provide meat or hide or whatever ... but only provide dead snake bodies.

Dead snakes have a chance of giving you a snake back... Not all, but some. I do like the egg idea though :)

How far has the zombie attack range been increased? They seem to hit from 15 ft ( in game looks that far) away.

I liked melee in the game, and it seems to be a bit in impractical now. You can run through them and circle back, but it seems a bit cheese that way.

Starvation has not changed the attack range of vanilla zombies.

I think stress resistance (spelled wrong in the game btw, should be resistance not resistence) needs some re-balancing. I've been playing alot, level 81, have been meditating whenever I lose sanity, and I'm still at 1/7 stress resistance, and about 2/5ths of the way through that first level.

So I've been playing and I encountered bosses in certain POI's, a four legged creature that looked like something from a nightmare, and a zombie clown that my wife refused to even look at (she hates clowns HA!) I absolutely love it. The swapped around zombie animations along with a surprise at the air drops is absolutely brilliant. I'm sure I still have plenty to discover and I can't wait to see all the changes/ new stuff added. Awesome job fellas. Keep up the good work!

Another bug: quests involving crafting done at machines don't recognize the completion unless you have the machine window open at the time the craft completes. Just pulling the item out of the machine is not enough. perhaps these quests could be changed to "Gather" instead of "Craft"? It really sucks using all those resources and finishing the radio tower only to find that your quest does not advance. :(

Another bug: quests involving crafting done at machines don't recognize the completion unless you have the machine window open at the time the craft completes. Just pulling the item out of the machine is not enough. perhaps these quests could be changed to "Gather" instead of "Craft"? It really sucks using all those resources and finishing the radio tower only to find that your quest does not advance. :(

Working on workstations is just like that (just as with skill, as far as i know). They only give credit if the player is present. Unfortunately, for some things (like blocks), we do need to use craft because nothing else seems to work properly.

We maybe missing an alternative. Suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

So I've been playing and I encountered bosses in certain POI's, a four legged creature that looked like something from a nightmare, and a zombie clown that my wife refused to even look at (she hates clowns HA!) I absolutely love it. The swapped around zombie animations along with a surprise at the air drops is absolutely brilliant. I'm sure I still have plenty to discover and I can't wait to see all the changes/ new stuff added. Awesome job fellas. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying :)

Working on workstations is just like that (just as with skill, as far as i know). They only give credit if the player is present. Unfortunately, for some things (like blocks), we do need to use craft because nothing else seems to work properly.

We maybe missing an alternative. Suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, glad you're enjoying :)

with blocks such as the radio tower, you could change "craft" to "place"

I think stress resistance (spelled wrong in the game btw, should be resistance not resistence) needs some re-balancing. I've been playing alot, level 81, have been meditating whenever I lose sanity, and I'm still at 1/7 stress resistance, and about 2/5ths of the way through that first level.

We'll discuss a review... Keep in mind that it's a quite "OP" skill, since each level grants you a increasing passive sanity recovery buff... So, I definitely don't want players cruising though the levels, especially considering how easy it is already to recover sanity.

Is there a cure 2 - quest

Hi,

First, a great thank you for updating this amazing mod on A16. Since it's available, our community immediately choose it.

And it's giving us a lot of fun;

We have an issue (maybe it's not one). We can't find the NPC's brother in the quest "Is there a cure 2".

We've searched (four of us) in the radiated part of the map (the circular one around the map).

Is there any clue we miss or any indication we can have ?

Thank you in advance for any answer,

Farmer Bug?

Hello I have a Probelm.

The farmer does not work.

When the first activation of the Famerin, the console opens with an error message.

afterwards one comes into the menu of the farmer without any misfortune but she does nothing more.

The error message is:

ArgumentException: Getting control 2´s position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint

Aborting

ArgumentException: Getting control 0´s position in a group with only 0 controls when doing Repaint

Aborting

Is the problem known?

What can i do?

Greetings Asrac

hey guys quick question about dog training, i have searched around and the information available is not entirely complete or i am an dumb♥♥♥♥ and overlooked it. i know you have to place an dummy and then..? how do you actually train the dog after that?

You can issue it orders with the whistle... They keypad numbers for each action in in the whistle description... The dummies just provide a "safe training object" :)

Remember that pets are capped to 30 skill points, so choose the area well. Also remember you can go over 30 by breeding (pups should inherit a combination of both parents skills).

You can issue it orders with the whistle... They keypad numbers for each action in in the whistle description... The dummies just provide a "safe training object" :)

Remember that pets are capped to 30 skill points, so choose the area well. Also remember you can go over 30 by breeding (pups should inherit a combination of both parents skills).

decided to issue an order to my dog and follow him, he eventually found an zombie and after taking 5 min to kill him we gained 15 skill levels.

dog following does seem an bit buggy thou he seems to get stuck alot