new random gen world seeds for ALPHA 16

Janna3921

Actually... It took me a long time to figure out the spot myself despite knowing what it looks like. The seed itself is pretty interesting, and if you look top left, there's a glorified 4 huge city merge all in forest. I might play this one again and just walk for days to the other spot and camp in the middle of all 4 cities.

I've been playing on "Outbreak" and it's a great seed. Two traders on opposite sides of a medium sized town where I spawned in, and there was a pharmacy skyscraper in that town as well. It's also pretty flat, with a nice balanced amount of water, and it's quite dense with towns and pois - if you like exploring and looting I highly recommend it.

BootsNCats

I don't think I was able to walk for more than 3 game hours in any direction without finding a city.

Several large cities, a ton of small cities. All biomes well represented. Once I got a minibike I could make a trip to 7-8 traders in a day with plenty of time to hunt all the deer & board I saw.

The seed I'm currently playing on is: White Hart Lane

It's one of the most unusual I've ever played on for this reason... it has what appear to be a very long, winding, and so far endless river. Let me explain. In the NW quadrant where I started and have been roaming around it's been land mass after land mass separated by an endless river and the land masses eventually turn out to be long peninsulas. At no point is the 'river' very wide or very narrow but almost uniform. And very deep. I know that in game terms this is an exceptionally long and twisty lake but it's really remarkable and I've never seen anything like it in game before. (Remember the old days when each biome was separated by rivers? This kind of reminds me a little of that but this river isn't separating biomes and is very, very deep.)

Edited to add: In a couple places so far the road will cross a river in the way a bridge would and made me think it would be nice if the game would create a bridge when it joined up roads from across a narrow piece of water. Of course the road crossing this river are on a skinny land bridge.

ihatescreamer

I realized I had a pretty good seed. After running my bike off a cliff accidentally... with all my ♥♥♥♥, I decided to make a new game & seed. But besides that present for Xmas,, this seed is good, first look in previewer to the top right.

Locate the "zone" I stationed at, along side a road. If you do the right spot, you'll be in a flat forest, bordering desert & snow to the right, burnt forest to the top left & right, water below you. Wasteland/radiated are further out with cities in them, need bike.

Huge city is above you.

That spot has everything you need, except a trader. The trader is nearby, but across water, that was my only complaint. Otherwise it's wonderful for starting out since biomes surround you, it's flat land, parked by water, road, huge city, and love.

Again it sucked not having trader near. Yes you can move across water to trader, but he's next to a medium city and less biome variety....

I would have kept going with it, but I'm not about to take responsibility for the bike that leaped off a cliff. I refuse. To accept I sent all my belongings over a cliff half way across the map.

Damn this seed is awsome!

I set up my base near the giant city north east, there is 3 other nice city with giant stores more thn you can loot in a day and multiple traders around!

all biomes to mine all the ore you can ate! ;)

very nice find sir! thanks for sharing :02.47-tranquillity:

• 2 weeks later...
Seed: direwolf

First map my friend and I will try in A16. Looked for something not too hard. Map has a huge, almost completely plain region around 3000N / 200W. There are four towns in view distance, a trader centered between these towns, multiple caves. When we are done looting those four towns, there is a big town to the north east with three skycrapers. Middle of the plain region is the perfect spot for building.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20630[/ATTACH]

Man, this seed is amazing. I tried some others randomly and had some really weird terrain, lots of building inside mountains and such. This one have some nice flat areas, good biome distribution, have some amazing mountains and the cities (the two I see already) are really nice (in flat areas, no bugs with terrain) - and I discovered not even 15% of the terrain... And the fact I dropped a chainsaw 497 (with no damage at all) in the first zombie I killed helped a lot too.

Best one I've found

This is the best map I've ever played on. Myself and 5 or 6 other people have a joint base, PVE about in the middle and you can go for KMs without hitting water.

The number of cities is just insane, they are literally over every hill almost so at day 80 something we haven't even ventured out of the middle third of the map.

You can cross country anywhere if you are in a hurry because there are virtually no vertical cliffs or raised roadbeds or water. It has a very good connecting road system if you don't want to dodge boulders though. Just a few small patches of burnt and wasteland biomes, mostly forest, plains and desert in the middle portion.

By far the best seed I have ever played on. When we restart, we will use it again.

rangerric0100

20171023022614_1.thumb.jpg.72f3c98a8154b27b0ad036428199f023.jpg

20171103171414_1.jpg.e1a69a71688d2d8d06707adb3a71ad52.jpg

So, based on what I had for dinner last friday... 'beef stirfry' hehehe.

Enjoying it so far. Started at the town just west of the snow area in the center. City runs north-south with several skyscrapers, a trader outside to the west, a water treatment plant on the west corner, a construction site, and a Red Mesa facility in the south. I'm trying to figure out which prefab to claim. Red Mesa is too big, maybe the construction site, probably the treatment plant though because it's already got underground rooms.

" 16.4 rando " is a pretty good seed, played it for 5 in game days and have found 5 towns so far. Ill try and update this with a screen shot of the map. Lots of flat area in the northwest to build large stuff on easily as well. Most the water is near the north end of the map. But there is snow in the south.

Cursor is on the flat area I'm talking about and where I spawned/started a base

15098292546101180938655.jpg

Seed "dexterra" has many cities, little water, flat green terrain, three traders (red circles) in between some of the larger cities.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21220[/ATTACH]

This seed has way more potential than any other I see already (I dropped my last seed because of endless slopes and bad generation). Is not just "flat green terrain". The hole central map is flat (the nine cities in range in this part of the map you post are flat as %$#@, with flat terrain in between). Its an endless building platform. Has amazing poi generation (already see lots of rare stuff, like pharmaceutical and military stuff) , no bugged bridges or water, all connected by nice roads. And there are five traders in less than 2-3km from the pine forest to the right of the middle city, not three (you can visit each one in half a day using a bike). And this is just where I spawned in game...

"EasyStreet" I am Degan

That's all i have to say. Well i have played this one and there are alot of good fortified houses concrete bases and quite a few working forges. Junk vendors are a bit spaced out. there are quite a few cities and smaller encampments. i started on a mountain peak with a great vista showing lots of POI and a huge body of water.

Archived