new random gen world seeds for ALPHA 16

Janna3921

Hiya, first time poster here, despite the fact that i've been playing this game since like alpha 2 or 3.

Anyway, here's a good seed a I found: Club69

It features a lot of POI's, many of them are city's and big towns, in biomes that a lot of people like, forest, snow, desert etc.

Check it out in the random gen previewer tool or hop in and tell me what you think of it.

If you need a coordinate, to confirm wether or not this is indeed a decent seed, here: 5000 south, 700 west.

Incase you spawn a bit higher up: 1200 south, 1500 East.

I have looked into over 100 seeds so far on the random gen preview tool and this seed caught my eye, immediately.

I've been looking for a replacement for the old InsaneHCA14 seed and Goldencrayon, in the older alphas.

Have fun and good luck.

I have failed with the seed, I write c and not C, and look that:

In the west there is a large green area as I like with wasteland in the middle of cities,(great for loot metal and cars),

and in the southern city there are 7 military camps next to the trader.

105796471_mapgenclub69.thumb.jpg.d68d72b9de7140edc6d384e43526bde4.jpg

Well hello all,

I would like to know how i could find my data to generate the complete map ?? i started a random gen map but it looks complete broken almost no towns and if we find something it is very small..

yes it is A16 stable complete wipe!!

how do i chance the new still to load blocks ??

I know there may be some differences cause of them being from A15, but thought I'd share them regardless. The link sends you to my dropbox folder of some screenshots of a bunch of map seed names I thought up. There is a good variety everything from vast amount of water to balance of everything (I kind of liked the funny farm one).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i3i07inxe5i28ku/AAAfvBiCiZrzoR5fOPZ6j9Aba?dl=0

Snoogz

I know there may be some differences cause of them being from A15, but thought I'd share them regardless. The link sends you to my dropbox folder of some screenshots of a bunch of map seed names I thought up. There is a good variety everything from vast amount of water to balance of everything (I kind of liked the funny farm one).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i3i07inxe5i28ku/AAAfvBiCiZrzoR5fOPZ6j9Aba?dl=0

Snoogz

A map won't even look similar in A16 compared to the map the same seed created in A15.

A map won't even look similar in A16 compared to the map the same seed created in A15.

I'm sure it won't but it was the Seed Names I was referencing so others can give them a shot. Sparking ideas of names. Hooteous Blowfish... think its too many characters lol.

Snoogz

While experimenting with the previewer "Butt Sauce" looked promising (amazingly mature name, I know, and not my norm). We haven't tried this one yet but there area bunch of "cities" surrounding 0,0 so there'd be some prime looting without extensive travel early on.

I usually make up boring seed names like "JollyVoqarAlpha16Bugfest1" that are too long for the viewer, it turns out.

I don't like the idea of previewing seeds before playing but I have to say that our two runs so far have featured some bad luck. Between crap visibility from weather and crap visibility from mountains everywhere we seem to wander aimlessly forever without finding POIs. That or there's ocean sized lakes (and mountains everywhere) making exploration miserable. And way fewer roads, particularly major roads linking POIs.

POIs seem to mostly consist of cabins/camp in the middle of nowhere and towns/cities, and little of anything else - as in, we don't seem to find any other kinds of POIs ever. None of the little gas station with a few houses things, or other POIs that used to stand alone. But then, they could be there and we never see them due to all the visibility hindrance.

Traders seem way too common - we seem to find more of those than anything. The lone dude in the middle of nowhere in his personal superfortress with limitless cash.

Roads seem to be iffy now too. Used to be that if you followed a dirt path it'd often lead you to a major road but now that's very often not the case, or those paths go on for miles. The major roads themselves often end in the middle of nowhere. Seems like in the past major roads were more likely to link POIs but that's less the case now.

I love random gen and it somewhat seems better than ever but maps seem to easily feature HUGE areas of nothingness and other than blind luck and wandering around forever you may never find anything interesting. Exploration is more enjoyable when you actually FIND stuff to interact with (which I think is why so many are interested in "good" seeds, even though IMO, any seed can be good - it's all about actually finding the good stuff ON the map, which can take forever unless it's near 0,0).

Someone had suggested WelcomeToHell and that's been working great for me!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21785[/ATTACH]

Been playing WelcomeToHell - odd thing is we're having a helluva time finding water. Does anyone know how the coords are laid out on RWG maps? Is 0,0 the center of the map?

Been playing WelcomeToHell - odd thing is we're having a helluva time finding water. Does anyone know how the coords are laid out on RWG maps? Is 0,0 the center of the map?

Yes 0,0 is center of the map.

When I have trouble finding water I usually head to a snow biome and dig for an hour or two. In SP, a full stack of snow will last me A LONG time.

I know this is old, but I want to share the map I found. I hope everyone finds some use in it. It's a really well-laid out map and I love it. Plsignorecheesyname.

Seed: KandQuinn

https://prnt.sc/fw23le

Details: There's a main city/town at 0,0. It has a shotgun messiah, police station, prison, 2 skyscrapers, a construction site and farms (there's even a potato patch). In the West there are two traders, one below the city in the desert and one above. The town to the northwest, in the plains biome, has 2 factories with working stiff crates in them.

To the North of the 0,0 town, there's a town with a hospital in it. To the northwest of the hospital town, is another trader (although he is in the wasteland biome, but not too far). In the East is yet another town, this one has a Pop N Pills.

East has a town with a fire station and construction site in it, but not much else. If you head to the southeast corner of that town and then move directly south, you will come across another Trader situated between the forest and wasteland biome.

The town to the southeast of 0,0 (past the wasteland biome), has a mini crack-a-book, working stiff tools, shotgun messiah, and jail. It also has an oil company/factory.

Southwest, near the water, is a town with a trader right next to it. Inside the town is a strip club, 2 small book stores, 3 small pills stores, a small shotgun store, a small hardware store, and a small grocery store.

The final town, which is directly southwest of 0,0, has a small shotgun messiah and popnpills. It also has 2 book stores, 3 pills stores, hardware store, 2 grocery stores, a strip club, and a food mart.

The seed name i have started A16 with is.

RavoRiverRats78

spawned me on the side of a hill with what looks to be plenty of POI's around,

There is also a huge town to the west that i am currently looting and building my character up with,

I've also seen what looks like a factory off in the distance, so will be looking at that as soon as my guys got enough stuff and stats,

Loving A16 so far

Coordinates 1170 N 1800 W

Seed Name JermimaAK47

The coordinates land you between two North and South towns in the forest biome.

The town to the north has 3 Working Stiffs, 2 Pill Stores, 5 Lathan's Hardwares and more.

The town to the south has the Crack-A-Book HQ, Construction Building, another skyscraper, and more.

Credit to https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UC6biLSbFx2x_rh3rkU02f2Q Stoney MaChEdPa for the seed.

This map is pimp as f. I was a fan of the 2 traders and big city around 1700 3000. Thanks for sharing it.

Seed: PharmaTest

I stumbled across this seed while doing some other work today and what really caught my attention was the large lakeside city at 0,0 located in a temperate mix of forest/plains biomes. It has plenty of skyscrapers and military installations, and setting up a base along the shore to the east affords a spectacular view of the snow-covered peaks across the lake. There are quite a few cities on this map, including a smaller burnt biome island (well, technically a peninsula since it has a strip of land with road access) close by to the west (with a trader perched high in the mountain range to the north midway between there and the hub) and one oddball town far to the northeast located entirely within the rad zone. Apart from the obvious terrain bugs I've found most A16 seeds to be quite good, but for the remarkable beauty of the landscape, the fair climate and convenience of great looting opportunities this one stood out above the rest.

Vogtnj9.png

oyxQbpI.png

Would someone on PC be able to look up the seed I'm playing and post the map? I've been on the seed for almost a week on console, and haven't found a city or even a decent sized town. Would really appreciate if someone could post a map so I can see where I should head! The seed is called: BLUEDLES 2

All I've found is a crappy little military base in the middle of nowhere, along with the highest concentration of Wasteland and Burnt Forest I've ever seen.

Thank you so much in advance! <3

Would someone on PC be able to look up the seed I'm playing and post the map? I've been on the seed for almost a week on console, and haven't found a city or even a decent sized town. Would really appreciate if someone could post a map so I can see where I should head! The seed is called: BLUEDLES 2

All I've found is a crappy little military base in the middle of nowhere, along with the highest concentration of Wasteland and Burnt Forest I've ever seen.

Thank you so much in advance! <3

It wouldn't be the same map. The same seed gives different maps from one Alpha to the next. There is no chance the map created by the console would match one generated by a PC.

Just made an insane map...

"L33tSk33T Far0ut 6969"

*note the "0' in Out is a zero.*

This map has extremely steep and huge mountains, giant rolling hills, a very vast amount of open planes, and a titanic size body of water.

Most of the mountains have a spine that resemble the great wall of china.

It's wild, ya gotta try it.

Heres a few pics of 1 of 1000s of examples.

http://vvcap.com/jfiEGrZt0wP (angle 1)

http://vvcap.com/hbB2NZHDLBb (angle 2)

Archived