War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I am having same issue server has the big back pack mod but I have twice now lost anything above the 32 mark if I log out. love most of the mod so far tho.

This is because you have not installed the modified dll file correctly. It is the modified dll that makes the increased bag size possible.

Hello. I am having a bug issue with the Class quests. I was doing the Building and Survival quest (first time using the mod) and I canceled the quest to go to a treasure hunt - thinking this was the proper thing to do. I now can not finish these quests to get the items and progress in the game. When I try to click on the quest papers and read them, I get the message "You can not read/do this quest at this time."

Any suggestion?

I've done all the other class quests and completed them to see if this would work. Didn't help

I tried going through and clicking the "active quest" icon on the quest menu page. Didn't work

bugged class quests

Hello.

I have a serious bug issue with the class quests. I canceled the class quest Tradesman and Builder to do a treasure quest. I was knew to the mod and thought this is how it was supposed to be done.

Now I can no longer get my advanced workbench. I can't upgrade wood frames, and I can't reactivate the quests to finish them.

I've done all the other quest to see if they would unlock.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Tried it and it works but several things happen that should not. 1. You can not long shift click the batteries into the slot. You can place other items in like a gascan and it actually increases the power. So for now I will have to not allow the ECO HD Versions. Same thing happens with Generator.

Sorry to hear! I did not do extensive testing on this.

Tried it and it works but several things happen that should not. 1. You can not long shift click the batteries into the slot. You can place other items in like a gascan and it actually increases the power. So for now I will have to not allow the ECO HD Versions. Same thing happens with Generator.

would it work if we just had an ECO/HD battery bank/Generator that only allowed their type of items like the tools do?

I am unable to build Tungsten Frames. I have the builder class unlocked and the recipe for tungsten block.

Tungsten frames and iron blocks and such don't exist in the current version. That info is just from A15. Tungsten blocks may make a return in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

how do i install this mod since it would be the first time playing a mod for me.

I would use the mod launcher. Link is in 2nd post in thread.

how to unlock gunpowder

sorry for spelling i'm french and i do not speak english well :cocksure:

after more than 2 hours of research impossible to find how to unlock gunpowder I have to look at several sites but there is no wiki that can help us

I found another mistake in the quests. In this case in the quest to create BlackBerry pie.

You need:

5 Blueberries (Total: 25)

1 Eggs (Total: 5)

2 Dough (Total: 10)

1 Bottled Water (Total: 5)

1.thumb.jpg.8d39fc464c29aa2a4460f8a78b2b6e8e.jpg

But the recipe its this:

1 Blacberry (Total: 5)

1 Egg (Total: 5)

1 Bottled Water (Total: 5)

1 Cornmeal (Total: 5)

2.thumb.jpg.0eefebe15639a12324d45ccf904ebe36.jpg

And the other problem is that to count the created item. You must wait until everyone is finished without leaving the campfire.

If you go out, you don't count them.

Is there a possibility to add something like the "Fuellog" or "propane Tank" with more burn time?

To not be always pending the forge, especially when you are creating cement.

Edited by Javiere750
Add Item. (see edit history)

And the other problem is that to count the created item. You must wait until everyone is finished without leaving the campfire.

If you go out, you don't count them.

A work around that might help, fill the output slots with something like wooden frames. That way, when the crafting is done, it cannot place it in the output slots, and if you enter the campfire, workbench, etc, it will pop into your inventory.

This has been an age old issue with 7DTD and the work around should still do the trick.

A work around that might help, fill the output slots with something like wooden frames. That way, when the crafting is done, it cannot place it in the output slots, and if you enter the campfire, workbench, etc, it will pop into your inventory.

This has been an age old issue with 7DTD and the work around should still do the trick.

Thnks man... i never think in this solution... :fat:

Where does the BBM dll file need to be copied on the server?

In your server root directory, you should see a folder 7DaysToDieServer_Data

Inside is a folder called "Managed" which will have the file Assembly-CSharp.dll

This is the file you'll overwrite with the downloaded server DLL. You can rename the current one (IE Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak) to keep a backup of the original file if you like.

You also only need to upload "Data" and "Mods" to the server root folder, not the 7DaystoDie_Data folder (that is for local machines/games only) - Be sure to let ti overwrite any files it asks to.

With the Backpack Mod when you log out of game items that are in the extra bottom slots dissapear when u relog back into the game, is this a known bug or does it mean the dll is not installed on the server properly?

This normally means dll is not correct on server side.

use the Git folks.. honestly in my opinion people that need instructions on how to use stuff dont deserve stuff

- - - Updated - - -

With the Backpack Mod when you log out of game items that are in the extra bottom slots dissapear when u relog back into the game, is this a known bug or does it mean the dll is not installed on the server properly?

here is a thought... dont log out with a full backpack

oOo (doctor is hurts when i bend my arm this way.. dont bend your arm that way idiot) oOo

Quote Originally Posted by Orsey View Post

A16 BBM Mod Dropbox Download 404 ERROR as and a prew link to this version mod (((

Just grab it from github: https://github.com/dwallorde/Warofth...ive/master.zip

nope, i've tried this one too and it tells me assembly-csharp.DLL is unknown version and my game crashes?

Edited by GreyWolfe (see edit history)