War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Yes, about to just use the non BBM if there is no fix soon

You should be able to start with that non BBM and then upgrade to the BBM one without any issue. Its going the other way that can be more complicated.

@legendfire77

I'd recommend starting fresh due to the game update to 16.4. However, I don't believe that its required in this case. Should be fine to continue your current game.

Edited by The Lorax (see edit history)

Im using the 7d2d mod launcher and am having the same issues, i think a lot of us are. the issue is whenever i load it up it just sits at loading game data

Edit: nevermind, its working for me now, praise

just had the same problem using 7D2D Launcher with Walker + BBM getting stuck on Loading game data

EAC is Off

tried with simple and advanced mod (7D2D Launcher) with force mod download

2017-10-28T13:18:04 7.378 INF Loading main scene

The file 'D:/games/Steam/steamapps/common/7_Days_To_Die/War_Of_the_Walkers/War_of_the_Walkers_Bigger_Back_Pack/7DaysToDie_Data/level1' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!

[Position out of bounds!]

(Filename: Line: 223)

Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

UnloadTime: 2.486709 ms

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'SDX.Payload, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

(Filename: Line: -1)

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'SDX.Payload, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

at DynamicUIAtlas.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Platform assembly: D:\games\Steam\steamapps\common\7_Days_To_Die\War_Of_the_Walkers\War_of_the_Walkers_Bigger_Back_Pack\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Mono.Posix.dll (this message is harmless)

Fallback handler could not load library D:/games/Steam/steamapps/common/7_Days_To_Die/War_Of_the_Walkers/War_of_the_Walkers_Bigger_Back_Pack/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libc

Fallback handler could not load library D:/games/Steam/steamapps/common/7_Days_To_Die/War_Of_the_Walkers/War_of_the_Walkers_Bigger_Back_Pack/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/.\libc

Fallback handler could not load library D:/games/Steam/steamapps/common/7_Days_To_Die/War_Of_the_Walkers/War_of_the_Walkers_Bigger_Back_Pack/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libc

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NGuiTooltip.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unloading 4 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11432.

Total: 6.930969 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.499575 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.168738 ms MarkObjects: 6.237601 ms DeleteObjects: 0.020828 ms)

at MainMenuMono.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GUIWindowManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hello

EDIT2

Noticed that it seems that 16.4 with copied SDX dlls takes a tad over 8Gig ram, as A16.3 version seems to run about 4Gig both on BBM

/EDIT2

EDIT

Copied 7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ SDX.Payload.dll and SDX.Core.dll from a16.3 WotW BBM installation directory and everything seems to work ok on a A16.4 installation.

/EDIT

Exactly same problem what TheBelgarion have when trying to install WotWV5.1.7 B64 BBM NON EAC on A16.4

EAC is off checked every start.

Unistalled and cleaned everything what comes 7d2d. Clean install, Mod launcher install of WotW same error as TheBelgarion . Copy fresh install to another directory and manual install same as TheBelgarion. Github master installation same as TheBelgarion.

Weird I say, maybe need to take a nap and try again :)

Edited by Bentoriuum (see edit history)

You should be able to start with that non BBM and then upgrade to the BBM one without any issue. Its going the other way that can be more complicated.

@legendfire77

I'd recommend starting fresh due to the game update to 16.4. However, I don't believe that its required in this case. Should be fine to continue your current game.

Thank you

I've slipped in a patch to install the missing SDX DLLs for the Bigger Back Pack. Restart the Mod Launcher, and press the play button to get it.

dwallorde, let me know when you've updated your repos, and I can remove the patch. It doesn't hurt anything having them download and install twice.

I've slipped in a patch to install the missing SDX DLLs for the Bigger Back Pack. Restart the Mod Launcher, and press the play button to get it.

dwallorde, let me know when you've updated your repos, and I can remove the patch. It doesn't hurt anything having them download and install twice.

*coolio*

works for me!!

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod