Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

First time making a post so not sure I am doing this in the right place. Could anyone explain this error to me and what I am doing wrong?  Copied the files from the 7 days to die folder, DL both stable and experimental and copied those into different 7dtd folders. Both get to main screen but when i try and make a rgw i get this error. 

EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

and in the bottom left it says "Writing Map Data Complete"

If i knew how to upload the image i would, but like i said. First time ever posting to a thread.

45 minutes ago, MegamanTCU said:

Copied the files from the 7 days to die folder, DL both stable and experimental and copied those into different 7dtd folders.

Delete the all from mods.

Get the 4.1 version (stable) and move the content to Mods.

Start the non-eac version of 7d2d.

Btw. when 7d2d say "Writing Map Data Complete" , the map generation isn't complete, it just generated the biome. After that the generator start to place the POIs.

Yes, all mods are gone. and so on.

I even uninstalled the Launcher, reinstalled it and made all new folders for UL. Didn't change anything and I still get that error.  And I always do the NON-eac version

How long should i wait for the Writing Map data to change? With that Red error code will it still do what it needs to do?

1 hour ago, MegamanTCU said:

Yes, all mods are gone. and so on.

I even uninstalled the Launcher, reinstalled it and made all new folders for UL. Didn't change anything and I still get that error.  And I always do the NON-eac version

How long should i wait for the Writing Map data to change? With that Red error code will it still do what it needs to do?

If you've installed the mod correctly, there should be no error codes when generating a map.

I just tried to run plain ole' 7 days to make a map and i got the same error as well. :(  If i go into steam and verify the files, that should work to fix/replace anything that is wrong correct?  Once I do that I will just completely start over and hope i do it right this time.  

BTW, its really cool to see the person who made this amazing mod reply to questions!!!!

2 hours ago, illusions said:

@Subquake if I missed this answer, I apologizes for asking it again, However, is the update compatible with the previous ver saves ?

Or is this a complete restart of the mission shall we choose to accept it?

Tried it and it did work fine.

I would use the mod launcher to install the experimental version without changing your old version.

This will let you see if your old saves work fine with it.

Keep in mind that any new poi he added wont show tell a new game is started.

Hi @Subquake my son, daughter and myself all love your mod, we are currently playing the new experimental version and loving it, however my son plays with a controller and there is no option to pick up chickens via the controller, is this being added any time soon?
Many thanks for the awesome mod and the hours of joy and frustration it has given us so far.

Edited by Necromundi (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Necromundi said:

Hi @Subquake my son, daughter and myself all love your mod, we are currently playing the new experimental version and loving it, however my son plays with a controller and there is no option to pick up chickens via the controller, is this being added any time soon?
Many thanks for the awesome mod and the hours of joy and frustration it has given us so far.

It's Y button on the XBOX controller, just a visual bug not showing the key of pickup, will be fixed in .08 patch!

20 minutes ago, Wolves Hero said:

This mod not work on Item Stack Limit to 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, 1M, still max 1000 & 100

Not my problem

1 hour ago, Elegon said:

Can i use your UI in the Vanilla Game or does it only work with Undead Legacy? Is there a Standalone Mod for it?

Only with Undead Legacy and is not available standalone.

Everything you see in Undead Legacy was specifically made for this mod.

would someone mind explaining to me how to post a screenshot/ picture. Not sure where to look to learn how on my own.

Haven't payed in 2 or 3 days. I'm dying to get into this new content.  I even tried going through the Mod Launcher and still wont let me play!!!! I downloaded a fresh version from steam and everything.

Edited by MegamanTCU (see edit history)

Did a bit of reading. please disregard this post and my inability to read.

Spoiler
54 minutes ago, MegamanTCU said:

would someone mind explaining to me how to post a screenshot/ picture. Not sure where to look to learn how on my own.

Haven't payed in 2 or 3 days. I'm dying to get into this new content.  I even tried going through the Mod Launcher and still wont let me play!!!! I downloaded a fresh version from steam and everything.

Edited by MegamanTCU (see edit history)

You can even use the paste shortcut (ctrl-v) and insert your clipboard image here.

Most common problems for installion are:

- old Modlaucher versin 2.x (white screen), download the 3.x or 4.x and use these. Update 2.x don't update to 3.x

- use wrong UL version for the 7d2d version. When you use 7d2d 20.6 you need UL 2.6.x

for 7d2d 20.5 you need to use UL 2.5.x

- other modlets at gamefolder Mods or Appdata Mods.

5 hours ago, Spiff said:

Hi, 

I'm new to this mod. Found it on Youtube and it looks really awesome. I just have one question: Is it possible to change the max carry weight in some sort of settings? Thanks greetings

You have many different ways how to increase it through gameplay - perks, action skills, consumables, armor and clothing mods, items etc and if you max out everything weight related it should be plenty enough to go by. And if you need more - that's where vehicle use come into play, bigger vehicles like vans and military trucks can hold much more weight wise.

Simply outstanding mod and the new update makes it even better.

Is it intentional that lanterns need to be recharged if you want to move them? e.g. mining in a tunnel and want to move closer to current rockface. Goes through batteries very quickly

2 hours ago, GOM said:

Simply outstanding mod and the new update makes it even better.

Is it intentional that lanterns need to be recharged if you want to move them? e.g. mining in a tunnel and want to move closer to current rockface. Goes through batteries very quickly

Glad you like it. As for lanterns, for now yes, it's intentional, but I might add additional code, that will give you back charges left -1