Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

18 hours ago, TotoOi said:

spacer.png

broken Fetch and Clear/Fetch quests

you need to update to 2.6.11, that's been fixed now :)

6 hours ago, Magnus33john said:

What would be nice to see is some form of Hydroponics.

Growing indoors later in the game makes sense as like solar would be something that exists but not be cheap to do.

Early on growing outdoors is simpler due to the zombies not being as bad but later in the game they tend to get destroyed fast unless put out of reach which takes space.

UV lights are planned

Ok manual.

And you use the right 7d2d version, the UL experimantal need 20.6.
Don't use any addional modlets.

Check if you copied them correct, look at Mods folder if you see many folders like UndeadLegacy_Content01 and not only one.

Be sure you disable EAC or start the exe without EAC.
When anything don't help, you should consider to manual delete the gamefolder, the appdata location (can be found over the launcher) just to get ride of all old surprus files. Delete not uninstal. Then let steam repair / reinstall it.
And i suggest to copy the gamefolder and use the copy for overhaul mods.

18 hours ago, Canute said:

Ok manual.

And you use the right 7d2d version, the UL experimantal need 20.6.
Don't use any addional modlets.

Check if you copied them correct, look at Mods folder if you see many folders like UndeadLegacy_Content01 and not only one.

Be sure you disable EAC or start the exe without EAC.
When anything don't help, you should consider to manual delete the gamefolder, the appdata location (can be found over the launcher) just to get ride of all old surprus files. Delete not uninstal. Then let steam repair / reinstall it.
And i suggest to copy the gamefolder and use the copy for overhaul mods.

Thx for the help mate. so i deleted the game folder, the appdata folder and did a fully new installation but it crashed again. So i deleted the game folder, appdata folder and this time also the registry folder. and after that the mod works. Dont know whats the problem with this registry but it worked for me. 

PS: sorry for my bad english, my motherspeech is german :D

Привет. После патча 2.6.11 игра перестала нормально работать. Через 3-5 минут после запуска закрывается с ошибкой unity 2020.3.14f1_d0d1bb862f9d. Ранее, на версии патча 2.5, таких проблем не было. Все началось с версии 2.6.07, но было еще терпимо. А сейчас просто невозможно поиграть.

Параметры компьютера:
Процессор: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
Оперативная память: 16гб
Видео карта: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Все драйвера обновлены до последней версии.

===============================================================

Sorry, Google translator.
Hello. After patch 2.6.11, the game stopped working normally. 3-5 minutes after launch, unity 2020 closes with an error.3.14f1_d0d1bb862f9d. Previously, on patch version 2.5, there were no such problems. It all started with version 2.6.07, but it was still tolerable. And now it's just impossible to play.

Computer Settings:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
RAM: 16GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
Windows 10 Pro 21H2

All drivers have been updated to the latest version.

Edited by AnFri (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, AnFri said:

Привет. После патча 2.6.11 игра перестала нормально работать. Через 3-5 минут после запуска закрывается с ошибкой unity 2020.3.14f1_d0d1bb862f9d. Ранее, на версии патча 2.5, таких проблем не было. Все началось с версии 2.6.07, но было еще терпимо. А сейчас просто невозможно поиграть.

Параметры компьютера:
Процессор: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
Оперативная память: 16гб
Видео карта: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Все драйвера обновлены до последней версии.

===============================================================

Sorry, Google translator.
Hello. After patch 2.6.11, the game stopped working normally. 3-5 minutes after launch, unity 2020 closes with an error.3.14f1_d0d1bb862f9d. Previously, on patch version 2.5, there were no such problems. It all started with version 2.6.07, but it was still tolerable. And now it's just impossible to play.

Computer Settings:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
RAM: 16GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
Windows 10 Pro 21H2

All drivers have been updated to the latest version.

Try increasing your page file size to 32gb, and if in doubt, reinstall 7 days and UL

32 minutes ago, daiball14 said:

Are there any zombie mods that work? I was testing out if the npc mod works but am getting errors. I love the look of the mod just really want to expand the vanilla zombies.

More enemies will be added in UL over time, as for support with NPCore, it doesn't work with UL.

Hello again. I figured out that the real problem isnt the registry for that crashes, the problem is 1 setting, the texture quality on full. I changed it while playing and it crashed. Then i tried to load my game again without changing the texture and it crashed again and after that i changed it back to half and it works. Thats a problem for me in version 2.6.11 and in 2.5.82. Well its not really nice for my eyes to see the low texture quality but dont know why thats a problem for my pc. Someone have some solutions for this?

6 hours ago, Bendiger said:

Hello again. I figured out that the real problem isnt the registry for that crashes, the problem is 1 setting, the texture quality on full. I changed it while playing and it crashed. Then i tried to load my game again without changing the texture and it crashed again and after that i changed it back to half and it works. Thats a problem for me in version 2.6.11 and in 2.5.82. Well its not really nice for my eyes to see the low texture quality but dont know why thats a problem for my pc. Someone have some solutions for this?

Get a better PC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 Days to Die is a game that is still in early access and is a very demanding as is by itself, on top of that you have an overhaul mod, that changes and adds so much more content - thus even more requirements on the hardware.

1 hour ago, Subquake said:

Get a better PC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is the solution to run it with full textures, maybe.

But the PC shouldn't crash of that. An error msg. and move back to main menu would be the right solution.

But now we can discus if that is a vanilla problem about missing failsafe or the mod problem because it use to much textures ! 🙂

Since i think SQ got better connection the TFP, he maybe can forward it to them.

7 minutes ago, Canute said:

That is the solution to run it with full textures, maybe.

But the PC shouldn't crash of that. An error msg. and move back to main menu would be the right solution.

But now we can discus if that is a vanilla problem about missing failsafe or the mod problem because it use to much textures ! 🙂

Since i think SQ got better connection the TFP, he maybe can forward it to them.

I have the same connections as you when it comes to communication with TFP, no special treatment. Like I said, 7 days is a demanding game as is, with UL even more so. Most common cause of crashes is not enough system memory (RAM), what can help mitigate the issue is if you allocate the correct size of pagefile or swap file on linux, to at least 32gb.

1 hour ago, Subquake said:

I have the same connections as you when it comes to communication with TFP, no special treatment. Like I said, 7 days is a demanding game as is, with UL even more so. Most common cause of crashes is not enough system memory (RAM), what can help mitigate the issue is if you allocate the correct size of pagefile or swap file on linux, to at least 32gb.

Well, i think my graphic card and processor is good enough for the games i want to play. But i can play 7d2d in almost ultra settings except in the big cities. So i think youre right with the RAM usage, i only have 16gb, so that can be the problem. 

BTW, i love your Overhaul Mod! Just saying :D

2 hours ago, Trubadan said:

Hello.
Who can tell why when switching "Texture Size" to "Full" mode, the images on cars and boxes become blurry and unreadable.

And after switching to the "Half" mode, everything becomes normal.

Sorry, Google translate.

It;s the game itself.

Being early access its poorly optometrist with bugs.

Full textures seems to be broken this go around but the difference between full and half really isn't that noticeable in this game.

5 hours ago, Bendiger said:

Well, i think my graphic card and processor is good enough for the games i want to play. But i can play 7d2d in almost ultra settings except in the big cities. So i think youre right with the RAM usage, i only have 16gb, so that can be the problem. 

BTW, i love your Overhaul Mod! Just saying :D

The game itself isn't that demanding by modern game standards but the lack of optimization and bugs makes it something of a resource hog. This only gets worse the longer the games running.

1 hour ago, IZZIT!? said:

Hi, I'm hoping to find out if the vehicle mod you have in undead legacy is available as a standalone mod? And if so please could you point me in the right direction. 

Thanks. 

L

It's not but the one by Bdubyah’s Vehicles All in One’s is something you may like.

Hi I’m new here and love 7 days and your mod is AMAZING Subquake I am in love with it! Absolutely outstanding work.

I’m having trouble with world generation though. 

I had a world generated for my own use using random generation 8k west xofuyu (spelling?) territory and everything was fine. Then I wanted to start a YouTube series of my play through on this mod so I tried to make another world using the same west territory but it’s all in red. I can’t start it at all.

I’ve tried deleting my personal world and erasing all saved files in the app data but when I open the game I can literally choose anything BUT the 8k west territory. Please help what did I do wrong? I loved that territory and wanted to make my series out of that! 😭