Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Is solar still randomly found in high-level trader ss's, or has it been taken out of this mod?

Getting to the point where i can start powering my home (already have a GB and a BB), and just wondering if i need to start focusing on gathering shale for both vehicle and power needs, or if i can still get solar banks and cells from traders.

2 hours ago, wolfarus said:

Is solar still randomly found in high-level trader ss's, or has it been taken out of this mod?

Getting to the point where i can start powering my home (already have a GB and a BB), and just wondering if i need to start focusing on gathering shale for both vehicle and power needs, or if i can still get solar banks and cells from traders.

Still in the game and yep, main wait to get it is through trader secret stash and to make the secret stash list bigger, you have to level up trading action skill.

I have a question about an error message I am receiving when I try to create a new world. It seems to pop up every time the game tries to generate the towns. In the bottom left corner it says: Generating Towns 0/19. The error message is:

EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I have set my 7 Days To Die back to Alpha 20.5 I am unsure why this is happening now because I have been playing the game just fine but wanted to create a new world for a different playthrough. This is such an amazing mod Subquake and if you or anyone else knows why I'm getting this error message, I'd greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Lorri said:

I have a question about an error message I am receiving when I try to create a new world. It seems to pop up every time the game tries to generate the towns. In the bottom left corner it says: Generating Towns 0/19. The error message is:

EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I have set my 7 Days To Die back to Alpha 20.5 I am unsure why this is happening now because I have been playing the game just fine but wanted to create a new world for a different playthrough. This is such an amazing mod Subquake and if you or anyone else knows why I'm getting this error message, I'd greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Either something went wrong when installing UL or you're using incompatible modlets.

I feel that Urban Combat volume 6, which makes it so armor doesn't slow you down while in combat, is kind of over powered and makes wearing heavy armor the better choice since it just removes the only drawback to wearing heavy armor. Have you thought about re-balancing this? If not, its ok, its just something that always bothered me.

1 hour ago, Maxley said:

I feel that Urban Combat volume 6, which makes it so armor doesn't slow you down while in combat, is kind of over powered and makes wearing heavy armor the better choice since it just removes the only drawback to wearing heavy armor. Have you thought about re-balancing this? If not, its ok, its just something that always bothered me.

I agree it's a bit OP, but I don't have a solution for that yet, something to think about for sure.

1 hour ago, Subquake said:

I agree it's a bit OP, but I don't have a solution for that yet, something to think about for sure.

- makes it so armor doesn't slow you down while NOT in combat.

- double the noise level/range so it attract more Z while in combat.

I can't log in to check right now, so  just wanted to confirm that in single-player games, a land-claim block is still required to be able to pick up placed items other than the UL workstations.  Last night I had placed some auto turrets and a generator bank and wasn't able to pick them back up using the radial menu.

1 hour ago, jdifran said:

I can't log in to check right now, so  just wanted to confirm that in single-player games, a land-claim block is still required to be able to pick up placed items other than the UL workstations.  Last night I had placed some auto turrets and a generator bank and wasn't able to pick them back up using the radial menu.

Electrical stuff still requires LCB, just like vanilla, yes.

8 hours ago, Subquake said:

A few ideas:

you could make it so instead of removing armor mobility penalties it would increase your melee attack speed (or attack damage) by a small percent when you hit an enemy stacking up to 5 or so times, and each stack would only last like 3 seconds.

Or you could just make it so your movement speed is increased by like 10 or 15% for a few seconds when getting hit or hitting an enemy.

18 minutes ago, Maxley said:

A few ideas:

you could make it so instead of removing armor mobility penalties it would increase your melee attack speed (or attack damage) by a small percent when you hit an enemy stacking up to 5 or so times, and each stack would only last like 3 seconds.

Or you could just make it so your movement speed is increased by like 10 or 15% for a few seconds when getting hit or hitting an enemy.

Adding DPS is not solving that problem at all :D 

I'll think of some solution eventually, but not for 2.6 update, it's gonna be something for a later date to solve.

35 minutes ago, Spadaa said:

Is there a way to preview a map before i start playing??

If you use the World Generator from the Main Menu, the one with a  bunch of configurable options to the left side, once it finishes generating a map, it will show a preview if you wait.

3 minutes ago, Subquake said:

If you use the World Generator from the Main Menu, the one with a  bunch of configurable options to the left side, once it finishes generating a map, it will show a preview if you wait.

Can i use Darkness Falls maps with Undead Legacy or does that not work?