Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Hi, please dont shoot me down in flames but im trying to edit the one of the schematics for undead legacy (Robotic Junk Turret) for personal use\playthrough only.  I have managed to find the actual recipe and alter some of the requirements for the ingredients but the actual schematic its self i cant find.  Please could someone let me know (assuming its in an xml file) where file for the schematics is.  Thanks for any help.

3 hours ago, Meow Chow said:

Hi, please dont shoot me down in flames but im trying to edit the one of the schematics for undead legacy (Robotic Junk Turret) for personal use\playthrough only.  I have managed to find the actual recipe and alter some of the requirements for the ingredients but the actual schematic its self i cant find.  Please could someone let me know (assuming its in an xml file) where file for the schematics is.  Thanks for any help.

I found it.  Cheers.

I do have one request.

Relays outside of bases for electricity were fine but felt out of place inside inside as they would never be used that way.

Junction boxes or fuse boxes make more sense for inside bases and look cleaner.

There been a few wireless electricity ones using the in game junction box which do work but hide any wiring all the time which can get confusing.

Hiding the wiring like that isn't need and ocbMaurice electrify overhaul mod allows for the hiding of wires tell the wire tool is used.

Merely cosmetic of course but something that may add to the game.

2 hours ago, macksnow023 said:

Is the 20.5 version of the mod usable with 20.6 game version?

So we're trying to mod our server, but sadly our host provider does not support downgrading.

No, you need A20.5, it will not work on A20.6

The upcoming Undead Legacy 2.6 update will work on A20.6, if your host doesn't provide downgrading, then you just need to wait =/

On 9/2/2022 at 10:07 AM, Rabbitslovecactus said:

Hopefully most of this mod rubs off on the Fun Pimp Devs. Overall it is really good. There are a some things that I am not a fan of. Crafting/building  is a drag, the music and menu sound affects.. 

We can certainly hope.

Though 7 days is great for what it is it's always lacked polish and in some cases common sense.

Some of what the dev's do make no sense at all like the drinking water changes.

I have no problem with making it harder to get but having bottles disappear after use and not being easy to find is crazy.

It's a zombie apocalypse bottle would be littering the ground not to mention every where.

Still after this much time they are still working on it so we are certainly getting our moneys worth.

Subquake and the others added polish and common sense features that just make it that much better.

We may not agree with everything in them but we can admire the work and be darn happy we have them.

15 hours ago, Splosions said:

Am I missing something with the "Raven" helicopter? It shows its max speed is 80km/h yet it can hardly get up to 50-55. 

You can reach max speed by tilting forward further. Unfortunately you'll no longer have sufficient lift to maintain altitude so you can't go far. It's only good for short bursts of speed, like outrunning vultures.

On 9/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, Magnus33john said:

We can certainly hope.

Though 7 days is great for what it is it's always lacked polish and in some cases common sense.

I have no problem with making it harder to get but having bottles disappear after use and not being easy to find is crazy.

It's a zombie apocalypse bottle would be littering the ground not to mention every where.

Still after this much time they are still working on it so we are certainly getting our moneys worth.

Subquake and the others added polish and common sense features that just make it that much better.

We may not agree with everything in them but we can admire the work and be darn happy we have them.

Yeah I agree. To elaborate a little more on crafting and building being a drag. I was just playing UL again a few minutes ago. (Keep in mind this is my first save with this mod) In the vanilla version I have over 1100hrs. I had to stop playing UL after I saw how many crafting stations are required to progress. I think they went overboard...big time. My headquarters wasn't big enough. The entire place was full of work benches, to the point of having to put them out on the roof of the building. No matter how many crafting tables they have us make, or how many parts are required, the game will always be a game.. So why not make it fun instead of grindy.  

Edited by Rabbitslovecactus (see edit history)

On 9/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, Magnus33john said:

From what I understand, they will disappear, but also reappear when needed. You won't need them anymore. Similar to gas cans. 

16 minutes ago, Rabbitslovecactus said:

Sim, eu concordo. Para elaborar um pouco mais sobre crafting e construção sendo uma chatice. Eu estava jogando UL novamente alguns minutos atrás. (Lembre-se que este é meu primeiro save com este mod) Na versão vanilla eu tenho mais de 1100hrs. Eu tive que parar de jogar UL depois de ver quantas estações de criação são necessárias para progredir. Eu acho que eles exageraram... um grande momento. Minha sede não era grande o suficiente. Todo o lugar estava cheio de bancadas de trabalho, a ponto de ter que colocá-las no telhado do prédio. Não importa quantas mesas de trabalho eles nos peçam, ou quantas peças são necessárias, o jogo sempre será um jogo... Então, por que não torná-lo divertido em vez de chato.  

Keeping the same pattern of creating benches with the option to evolve it, it would be interesting

18 minutes ago, Rabbitslovecactus said:

Yeah I agree. To elaborate a little more on crafting and building being a drag. I was just playing UL again a few minutes ago. (Keep in mind this is my first save with this mod) In the vanilla version I have over 1100hrs. I had to stop playing UL after I saw how many crafting stations are required to progress. I think they went overboard...big time. My headquarters wasn't big enough. The entire place was full of work benches, to the point of having to put them out on the roof of the building. No matter how many crafting tables they have us make, or how many parts are required, the game will always be a game.. So why not make it fun instead of grindy.  

If you don't like the amount of workstations in UL, then it's not a mod for you, if anything more will be added in the future.

Try playing Conan Exiles and count how many workstations you have to have in that game, for example ;) 

2 minutes ago, Subquake said:

If you don't like the amount of workstations in UL, then it's not a mod for you, if anything more will be added in the future.

Try playing Conan Exiles and count how many workstations you have to have in that game, for example ;) 

Aside from that everything else is amazing. :) I really like how many vehicles are around and the fact that they can be repaired. Picking up many items and reusing them or selling them is awesome. The level up by doing along side the points system is what the vanilla game should have originally progressed to when they got rid of leveling up by doing. 

On 9/3/2022 at 9:23 PM, JCrook1028 said:

Nah, this many years in they'd mostly be broken imo.

Glass maybe but there also plastic one in subquakes mod.

23 hours ago, Subquake said:

Last count it was somewhere around 60?

They may have gone a tad overboard  lol.

On 9/5/2022 at 2:13 PM, Rabbitslovecactus said:

In normal 7 days to die there was no real reason to make much of a base .

Subquakes and other mods make you put more thought into you base and all the options that you now have to make it more secure and pimp it out.

Makes it more immersive and fun.

Now if we could just get the fun pimps to stop the weather from showing up inside. doesnt break the came but does mess with the immersive part when it snow in your base.

There are at least 15 work stations in UL compared to 3 in vanilla. Adds variety, though many are less useful to my style of play.

I do however wish you could craft clothing/armor/weapons/mods at a higher grade than H. I can find a D class helmet in loot, but not craft a D class helmet. Same for the mods.  Maybe link it to a related skill (eg: pistols at level 50 you could craft a D class pistol), Maybe up to grade A and force you to upgrade to S+ after. Or link to the station level (T1 = H, T2 = F, T3 = C). As it stands I've only crafted a pair of military stealth boots in 80 hours of play, having found superior pieces of gear, tools and weapons in loot.

Query:

Can anyone recommend a decent land vehicle for driving in the wasteland without getting hung up on all the scrap iron pieces? I can only think the motorcycle at this point.

Edited by walkingwounded
formatting (see edit history)

42 minutes ago, walkingwounded said:

Can anyone recommend a decent land vehicle for driving in the wasteland without getting hung up on all the scrap iron pieces? I can only think the motorcycle at this point.

Have you tried the Military Truck? it has the biggest wheel clearance from all of the vehicles in UL, it should be able to drive over most things.