Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Discovered this amazing mod 3 days ago (never been that keen on modded 7 Days.... until now!) and love it, so much so that I now have my own private server for myself and my wife :) Thank you!

Ok, possible bug possibly? Sorting the mini bike inventory? What am I missing? :)

Discovered this amazing mod 3 days ago (never been that keen on modded 7 Days.... until now!) and love it, so much so that I now have my own private server for myself and my wife :) Thank you!

Ok, possible bug possibly? Sorting the mini bike inventory? What am I missing? :)

How did you go about installing the mod for a dedicated server? Is it the same as a vanilla server?

Do the players joining the server have to install the mod themselves? If so, which version, single or multiplayer?

Thanks!

Glad you are liking the mod so much. Regarding your issue of not being able to sort minibike inventory is that The Fun Pimps didn't add such an option, because in vanilla game it only has 15 slots :)

How did you go about installing the mod for a dedicated server? Is it the same as a vanilla server?

Do the players joining the server have to install the mod themselves? If so, which version, single or multiplayer?

Thanks!

It's the same as vanilla server, just copy the corresponding dedicated server files in the 7 days to die servers root folder just as if you would do for single player. If you want to play with 72 slot backpack, you copy those Undead Legacy server files over, but remember to turn off easy anti cheat.

I have been away from 7D2D for a few months now, and came back to the forums to see if anything fresh was around...boy was I pleasantly surprised! Having a blast with this already, thanks Subquake! I cannot imagine the time required to pull this off, thank you for your efforts!

I have been away from 7D2D for a few months now, and came back to the forums to see if anything fresh was around...boy was I pleasantly surprised! Having a blast with this already, thanks Subquake! I cannot imagine the time required to pull this off, thank you for your efforts!

About two years (Since Alpha 13/14), though significant progress was made end of A15 and current A16. And thanks!

You've designed a beautiful interface, Subquake. I'm a bit envious. I just don't have the patience or the skills to beautify the interface in Craftworx beyond what Sirillion has already done.
Hehe, thanks. Because of the fact, that I didn't see any UI mod, that replaces every single menu in the game, not just the HUD, I started to make my own! Last time I made a UI mod was very long time ago for a game called Fallen Earth.

And here's a bomb shell for you guys:

v1.2.0.0 is out.

I leaped to this number in version, because for the past two days I worked really hard to finish most of the UI and tonight I moved around and organized a lot of crafting recipes (less stuff craftable in the backpack now) and also working faucets, though you will have to work hard to get them to work :)

Patch notes:

• New Item: Water Tank - for upgrading faucets,
  • New Item: Trowel - for crafting Brick and Flagstone blocks,
  • New Item: Disc Grinder - for crafting letter blocks,
  • New Item: Pliers - for crafting barbed wire related stuff
  • New Functionality: Faucets can be upgraded/repaired to produce murky water for your empty containers. Working Faucets can also be crafted.
  • Change: New User Interface for: Camera, Trigger, Turrets, Spotlight, Generator, Players list
  • Change: Brick and Flagstone blocks now require Masonry Trowel tool and additional lump of clay to be crafted
  • Change: Concrete blocks craftable at Cement mixer.
  • Change: Metal sign letters now craftable at workbench, require Disc Grinder tool
  • Change: TV blocks craftable at tool bench, require soldering iron
  • Change: The following blocks/items now craftable at workbench and require Welding Torch tool: Scrap Iron Frame blocks, Scrap Iron Sheet, Scrap Hatch, Burning barrel, Store shelving, Fridge Coolant, Commercial doors, Minibike Chassis, Iron Door and many more, too much to list :D
  • Change: Barbed wire, Barbed Club and Barbed wire fence now craftable at workbench, require pliers as a tool
  • Change: Curtains & Camo Net blocks crafted at workbench, require sewing machine.

New items in question (Trowel and Water tank craftable/buyable/findable, Disk Grinder and Pliers find/buy only):

PvJScQu.png

P.S. No you can't mine Titanium in this version yet! :p

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

I'm really enjoying this. The work that has gone into the UI and icons is amazing.

Because of the extra stuff in loot, which I love, some simple things, can become hard to find. But this is a good thing in my opinion. I didn't find glue until I hit level twenty... I almost cried with relief lol.

In an ideal world, I would like to see a simple recipe to make glue on the campfire, as it is essential for many recipes; I have the ability to make forged iron, but no way to make glue yet. Even if a recipe for glue took 10 bones to make on the campfire, as opposed to 2 on the chemistry station, I would be happy personally.

Best of luck to you.

And here's a bomb shell for you guys:

v1.2.0.0 is out.

I leaped to this number in version, because for the past two days I worked really hard to finish most of the UI and tonight I moved around and organized a lot of crafting recipes (less stuff craftable in the backpack now) and also working faucets, though you will have to work hard to get them to work :)

Christmas come early! :tickled_pink:

I am the wife ;) Awesome mod :)

Hi Subquake,

Still enjoying this. Great job as always. One thing that I have a question above. Spikes (the ones made from twigs). Are they suppose to take this long to craft? I use a lot of spikes in my build. And need to replace them but it's taking 30+ minutes to craft and it's rather a painful process. I have misc crafting maxed I don't think it sped it up, and I'm not sure if something else helps boost it, but I'm constantly having to craft these in my backpack. Curious if working as intended or if something is a bit goofy with them?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Edited by leaderdog (see edit history)

A note for those who use 16:10 ratio screens...

Edit "config/xui.xml" on line 3 and change:

<ruleset name="default" scale="1.10" stackpanel_scale="1.05">

to

<ruleset name="default" scale="1.0" stackpanel_scale="1.05">

Else the mini bike inventory will not fit, ie cuts off the left and right columns.

Edited by LiamWolfe (see edit history)

A note for those who use 16:10 ratio screens...

Edit "config/xui.xml" on line 3 and change:

<ruleset name="default" scale="1.10" stackpanel_scale="1.05">

to

Else the mini bike inventory will not fit, ie cuts off the left and right columns.

I have this problem, but this did not fix the problem for me? Can anyone help?

I have this problem, but this did not fix the problem for me? Can anyone help?

If the edit made no difference at all, you will need to update the server's copy as well. If the edit did made things better but not enough, then try going a bit lower ie "1.0" -> "0.95" -> "0.9" etc

Failing that... I am out of ideas, sorry. We might need to call in an expert :)

If this doesn't work, then the only way to fix narrow monitor resolutions is to make the UI fit into a less wide area on the screen, thus expanding it more vertically. When and if I will do that is unclear, but making the mod to fit in, for example, 4:3 ratio monitor won't be a thing :D

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

hello I would like to know if it is possible to include the mod comp pack in your mod and why some item can not be recycled when there are only 1 in the inventory as dice to play thank you And for the compo pack is it possible top instal but not restant the game thanks