Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

New update 1.2.4.1. is out, patch notes:

• New Items: Iron Helmet with Flashlight, Steel Helmet with Flashlight, Titanium Helmet with Flashlight, Military Helmet with Flashlight
  • Change: Wooden frames, catwalks and some other wooden related blocks require dowels and resin now.
  • Changed icons: Snowball
  • Change: Headlights now craftable
  • Change: Updated Mining Helmet recipe
  • Change: 3D Printer crafting recipe requires soldering iron.
  • Change: Animal Fat material changed to Organic as it was intended to be.
  • Change: Renamed water related container items to match closer their nature (Jar, Bottle, Canteen, Can)
  • Balancing: Water recipes from snowballs now require 5 of them to make 1 bottle.
  • Change/Bugfix: Updated the following craftable blocks, their recipes and salvage values as well as fixed some, that couldn't be repaired: Secure Wooden Desk, Secure Metal Desk, Secure File Cabinet, Lockers, Secure Safe, Broken Secure Safe, Secure Ammo Box, Secure Wall Safe, Secure Desk Safe
  • Bugfix: Fixed a Typo: Book material should be Paper instead of cloth
  • Bugfix: Corrected some typos in descriptions.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

I was wondering if anyone knows if the version is updated. I attached a screenshot that appears to show an outdated version. I have tried with the launcher and manually adding the files but the splash page still appears to show an older version.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23773[/ATTACH]

It means, that something is not going right for sure. Mod launcher should have the latest version. Have you tried Pre-Sync the mod on the launcher and is Refresh Mods Automatically checked?

Join Undead Legacy discord chat, where someone can help you out with some suggestions while I'm not available: https://discord.gg/CZY8W2t

It means, that something is not going right for sure. Mod launcher should have the latest version. Have you tried Pre-Sync the mod on the launcher and is Refresh Mods Automatically checked?

Join Undead Legacy discord chat, where someone can help you out with some suggestions while I'm not available: https://discord.gg/CZY8W2t

I have no idea what the actual cause was. I went in and wiped everything out of the launcher and also when into the game and deleted everything except player profile. That solved whatever the issue was. Attempting to update mods seldom works for me and I suspect it’s the temp mods the launcher keeps. Either way it’s all good now. I don t mind a bit of effort I just wanted make sure the splash page for the mod was updated before I started chasing a failed update.

Thanks again!

New update 1.2.4.2. is out, patch notes:

• Balancing: Fusion Bank Recipe and Car Engine Recipe cost value reduced.
  • Balancing: Reduced amount of ammo boxes gained, when you find them.
  • Bugfix: Updated Basic Survival quest stage 7 to include resin and dowel requirements.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a typo on Player craftable Cash Register container description part, should be 6x6 36 slots, not 7x7 49 slots.
  • Bugfix: 3D Printer description now tells what perk is needed to craft it.
  • Bugfix: Empty Shopping carts didn't give Cart Wheels when disassembled.

Anyone having issues with low download speeds and getting corrupted .zip, please try re downloading the mod! Hopefully I have fixed it and it should work both in the mod launcher and downloading through the main forum post links

Nice Job Bro

I recently had the urge to play this game again and was wondering if the mod that looked so promising a few months back has been released. And indeed it did! I was looking forward to trying it out, but unfortunately I get a native crash on my Arch Linux desktop as I join a world while the Vanilla game works fine. I've even tried out Valmod, which I remember being a large content mod, and it started up fine. At first I tried with the backpack expansion and then without, but no change. Not sure if you can help but I figured I would at the very least mention it.

I recently had the urge to play this game again and was wondering if the mod that looked so promising a few months back has been released. And indeed it did! I was looking forward to trying it out, but unfortunately I get a native crash on my Arch Linux desktop as I join a world while the Vanilla game works fine. I've even tried out Valmod, which I remember being a large content mod, and it started up fine. At first I tried with the backpack expansion and then without, but no change. Not sure if you can help but I figured I would at the very least mention it.

Join our discord chat and me and other Undead Legacy community members will try to help figuring out the issue you are having: https://discord.gg/CZY8W2t

Hello.

Your mod is awesome and just want to say keep up your work. I'll try donating some cause this looks REALLY, REALLY good.

By the way I have a question, how do I get advanced welder? Do I need to simply find it or buy it at trader's outpost?

Peace

Hello.

Your mod is awesome and just want to say keep up your work. I'll try donating some cause this looks REALLY, REALLY good.

By the way I have a question, how do I get advanced welder? Do I need to simply find it or buy it at trader's outpost?

Peace

Thanks and you get the stuff, that you can't craft either by trading or in loot.

It takes a while, for me anyway, but found the Advanced Welder in a Working Stiffs Box this morning - image link. Once you find one, hold it close, treasure for eternity and never let it leave your side :)

duda

Hello friends

sorry my bad english I have a series of doubts

I see that they comment and talk about how great this mod is and try to prove it

I have some questions:

-the mod works with alpha 16.3?

my version is alpha 16.3

-I can install it and continue a saved game

Now when I install it I get this error:

http://prntscr.com/i38qjk

I do not know exactly what the problem would be

Hello friends

sorry my bad english I have a series of doubts

I see that they comment and talk about how great this mod is and try to prove it

I have some questions:

-the mod works with alpha 16.3?

my version is alpha 16.3

-I can install it and continue a saved game

Now when I install it I get this error:

http://prntscr.com/i38qjk

I do not know exactly what the problem would be

The mod isn't compatible with older alphas, only with A16.4

- - - Updated - - -

New update 1.2.4.3. is out, patch notes:

• New Container: Player Crafted Gas Pump (49 slots), non explosive.
  • New Icons: Gas Pump, Mailbox, Tire
  • New Items: Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Portion, Peanut Butter Sandwitch, Gas Pump Head, Rubber Hose.
  • New: 2 new items and 1 new block related to one new treasure quest.
  • Change: Cooking Oil Bottle recipe changed, now will require corn seeds.
  • Change: Updated Workbench description.
  • Change: Tire block now craftable.
  • Balancing: Fertilizer recipe made more expensive.
  • Balancing: Gasoline is more scarce now and Oil Barrels will give much less gasoline per barrel.
  • Balancing: The higher your level will be, the less likely you will find fresh food, cans or ingredients, but more likely to find rotting foods - to simulate power outage in the game, when all the food goes bad over time. Foods themselves won't perish or spoil once found.
  • Balancing: Improvements on some loot lists to generate loot more realistically and in some cases increased rewards based on effort spent.
  • Bugfix: Removed duplicate entries in localization file.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue of not being able to upgrade wooden ladders to iron ladders.
  • Bugfix: Elite Sniper Rifle icon now changed to the proper one.

Thanks for all, this mod is the best!

We're playing with friends and it's Day 105 and we did not find Hydraulic Pressure tool. Maybe I put in from the Creative Menu, but that's cheating. Where can we find Hydraulic Pressure?

Some types of Food did't works (Tortilla, Pizza slice) but Meat Soup works! I have a Youtube Gameplay video from, where you can see this bug. Go to 26:00, after restart still not working and only Meat Soup at 1:12:30.

Thanks for all, this mod is the best!

We're playing with friends and it's Day 105 and we did not find Hydraulic Pressure tool. Maybe I put in from the Creative Menu, but that's cheating. Where can we find Hydraulic Pressure?

Some types of Food did't works (Tortilla, Pizza slice) but Meat Soup works! I have a Youtube Gameplay video from, where you can see this bug. Go to 26:00, after restart still not working and only Meat Soup at 1:12:30.

Military bases, military zombies for ammo making tools. In latest update Hydraulic press can also be found among other tools in construction sites, construction boxes, construction worker zombies etc, working stiffs shops etc.

The food might have not worked because of vanilla bug. Don't try to eat food from Output slot of a Workstation, but try to eat it in your backpack. I haven't tackled with core game functions like Ravenhearst, so it's not my fault it didn't work.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Keeps giving me the message "exception:block with the name 'gravelPlusCopper' not found!
Clean up your game files from remains of other mods before installing this one. Undead Legacy doesn't change terrain generation and doesn't add special ore blocks.

is it possible too change the font of item i can craft in backpack and different table ? Green if i have the material and grey if i dont have it

thanks

Currently it's not possible with just XML and the particular configuration of the crafting menu I have made. Remember, vanilla game doesn't really have "slots" for crafting recipes.