Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

So, this is happening.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/H2s8Fhp.png

Already redownloaded mod launcher, re installed, redownloaded the game, reinstalled the mod again. UI is completely broken for me.

Edit: Found the reason... The mod file host has no resume function and the download consistently fails at 11mb instead of completely the 14mb or so that file has. So I end up with a partial zip file and an incomplete mod folder.

Are there any alternative download hosts?

Edited by PirateKitty (see edit history)

That's so weird; anabella had the exact same problem, we were both surprised the zip would even open... but it sorted itself out the next morning, when the host stopped sucking.
I am considering an alternative host, but it's not something, that will happen in the immediate future.

(..)

Did you try downloading the manual version from main post? It might be an issue with your ISP rather than the server itself, because there are plenty of people, that don't have any issues downloading.

If 6000 people download the mod just fine and 10 people have issues, do you really think, that it's the fault of the server, where the zip file is hosted?

Based on statistics, the mod has been downloaded 10336 times and I get only a handful of people, that complain, that they can't get the download right. Where I host the files is what I can afford at the moment and I know, that the hosting company is quite reliable. If/when there will be more support, I will get a better host.

I increased maximum execution time from 30 seconds to 120 seconds. I hope that will help with your issue.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Did you try downloading the manual version from main post? It might be an issue with your ISP rather than the server itself

I increased maximum execution time from 30 seconds to 120 seconds. I hope that will help with your issue.

Yes and I didn't claim it was the host's issue, only stated what was happening. The only real issue the host has is not allowing file download to be resumed. If it allowed that, it would probably time out at 10-11mb and let me resume from there. My ISP is garbage, it barely gives me 10-20kb/s on this download. I have no other ISP available where I live and no, it wont get better. FML as the kids say.

Only reason I asked for a kind soul to upload to my dropbox was because I can reliably get the file from there. It's 100% private and I would be the only one with access to it.

I will give it another try, maybe it wont stop at 11mb this time.

Edit: Nevermind, can't download it from this host with my trash ISP. I will try again tomorrow in the morning when there's less people using this ♥♥♥♥ty ISP.

Edit2: A friend did it for me, dropbox downloaded without issues, all is working fine now. <3

Edited by PirateKitty (see edit history)

hello, I was rendering if the elevation can be changed to word temp.

I'm not going to bother with that, because they are revamping the whole stat system in A17 and I can't help you on giving any hints on how to do that, because I haven't looked into it myself.

@PirateKitty I'm happy you got that sorted out and I'm sorry about your bad connection problems =/

Hello!

I'm very interested in using this mod, however it looks like I'm getting errors when trying to open the zip file, I'm getting errors that the file is corrupt. Tried downloading the latest version as well as the previous version.

I even tried using the mod launcher but when I play the game there are textures missing and instead white backgrounds with red question marks appear.

Maybe I am missing something :upset:

Hello!

I'm very interested in using this mod, however it looks like I'm getting errors when trying to open the zip file, I'm getting errors that the file is corrupt. Tried downloading the latest version as well as the previous version.

I even tried using the mod launcher but when I play the game there are textures missing and instead white backgrounds with red question marks appear.

Maybe I am missing something :upset:

Try this mirror link (host google): http://subquake.com/downloads/UndeadLegacy/mirror.php?b=80&v=1.2.3.3

Spawning of Zombies

I love this mod.....but I am having a small problem of Spawning of Zombies in my place. Bed is down, Land Block is down. But I am getting Zombies spawning in my place. Started doing this since the recent update. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I love this mod.....but I am having a small problem of Spawning of Zombies in my place. Bed is down, Land Block is down. But I am getting Zombies spawning in my place. Started doing this since the recent update. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Undead Legacy doesn't do anything with random world generation, points of interests or zombie spawning. That's how Vanilla A16 behaves.

Just found another bug/exploit Subquake.

Crafting 1 lithium battery on the engineering table produces 5 instead of 1.

As you'll see in the video below, after selecting "craft" the queue shows 5 but the output box will only display 1 when it's finished. Using the quick transfer shortcut (hold-shift + click) places 5 batteries in your inventory. However, the drag and drop method will only place 1.

https://streamable.com/evq9g

Hey, it got me alot of money. They sell for 733 a piece and I don't 15 haha.

Mod Version: 1.2.2

Just found another bug/exploit Subquake.

Crafting 1 lithium battery on the engineering table produces 5 instead of 1.

As you'll see in the video below, after selecting "craft" the queue shows 5 but the output box will only display 1 when it's finished. Using the quick transfer shortcut (hold-shift + click) places 5 batteries in your inventory. However, the drag and drop method will only place 1.

https://streamable.com/evq9g

Hey, it got me alot of money. They sell for 733 a piece and I don't 15 haha.

Mod Version: 1.2.2

Thanks for the detailed bug report. Confirmed and fixed for upcoming 1.2.4 update, that is planned to be released some time soon for this weekend.

Hello, it's the annoying kitty again!

I'm having out of memory issues with this mod on.

Heap and Max doing fine only RSS is rising each call and that is nearly every minute in your case.

rising before a horde is normal but it should decrease after it.

so definitely the mod is causing it.

This what they said on the steam bug report forums. Here's the logs, if it helps. https://pastebin.com/0ysV1qBu

New update 1.2.4 is out, patch notes:

• New Items: Ball Bearings (no use yet), Cart Wheel (can craft carts with them), LCD Cash Register Monitor, Cash Register Keyboard, Elite Pistol Schematic, Silenced SMG Schematic, Revolver Schematic, Pistol Book Volume 2, 2 new junk items added for you to find.
  • New Containers: Player Crafted Shopping Carts (49 slots), Dumpster (120 slots), Cash Register (36 slots)
  • Change: New icons for Shopping Cart, Dumpster, Cash Register, Cash Register Empty, Trash Bin, Small Trash Bin, Fertilized Farmland, Car Battery, Lithium Battery, Pistol Book, Fridge, Fridge Top, Fridge Bottom, Cabinet, Cabinet Top, Bookcase, Lockers, Fuse box
  • Change: Pistols divided into two groups: Regular ones and Silenced/Special, the later requires Pistol Book Volume II.
  • Change: Changed recipe to craft Office Chair.
  • Change: Craftable Street Light (20W), POI street lights also require 20W instead of 5W.
  • Change: ALL vanilla item descriptions have been updated to at least include Type and Material in their description as well as other information. (English only)
  • Change: Duffel Bag and other same group bag slots increased from 20 to 25
  • Change: Cardboard and other Garage box slots increased from 20 to 25
  • Change: Fertilizer has only 1 recipe now, crafted at campfire
  • Change: Grain Alcohol has only 1 recipe now, crafted at chemistry station
  • Change: Police Gun Holster and Hand cuffs are now trade items
  • Change: Multiple items/blocks have been moved to different categories.
  • Balancing: Nuts and bolts added to a lot of blocks, that make sense to have them, when salvaged.
  • Balancing: Trade junk items more balanced, slightly nerfed.
  • Balancing: Spot Light now consumes 20W instead of 5W.
  • Balancing: Slightly adjusted safe loot.
  • Balancing: Book loot slightly balanced.
  • Balancing: Crude tool stamina usage lowered from 12 to 10
  • Balancing: Crude tools require smiting hammer tool to be crafted.
  • Bugfix/Balancing: Milk use action said: Eat because it had gain food property. Removed that property, but increased water/stamina gain.
  • Bugfix: Removed "ulmSMGParts30" from loot list, because it's not used by any gun.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug related to Lithium Battery crafting.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug, where all custom guns & additional augers didn't require blueprint/recipe to assemble.