Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

2 hours ago, Jappa said:

I tried searching for morotcycles in this thread and got nothing towards what I'm getting. 

Today my motorcycle is at around ~300 pounds capacity and it won't move, it just rocks side to side.  Took everything from it and replace it and still doing the same thing.
Sorry if I'm being a noob but does anyone know what's going on ?

Your weight is added to the vehicles cargo limit, if you have more cargo carry capacity than the vehicle, it won't move. Check the encumbrance bar under fuel bar under the speedometer :)

Hey all, I'm not sure if this has been answered already and so I apologize if it has, or if the information is available somewhere else, but how would you say this game runs on a rig? Like, what are the minimum specs one would need to run it, since it adds and changes so much to the Vanilla experience? I'm absolutely enamored with this mod ever since I watched a fave YouTuber of mine explore and begin playing, but it hitches even on his computer and I'm guessing he has a pretty damn good rig. 

My most important specs, while pretty modest, are below, just so I know what I have to change or if I even can play this (and I'm hoping I can, because I've fallen in love with this overhaul mod!):

Spoiler

GPU: Radeon RX 580 8GB

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200 (3.0ghz)

RAM: 16GB

(if you need anything else I can update this with the rest of my specs but these are, I think, the three most important pieces of information?)

For what it's worth too, I can play Vanilla 7 Days with only a few minor framerate hitches whenever a lot of zombies spawn in, but that seems to be an issue a lot of people are having with A19.2 stable. I also play on around medium-high settings with distant POIs turned off. I also switched to playing on smaller, 6K size Nitrogen maps (no Compopack) as a personal preference, so if I need a vanilla RWG please let me know!

So this is my second play though with UL. First was the original UL and loved it. Subquake, you nailed it again. Love how the progression works and the weight system just makes it feel more realistic. I'm hosting a multiplayer with 6 people (some more active than others). The way vehicles, weight, storage, schematic and crafting  the progression just feels right. The Z's are not outrageous but also not boring. ATM were running 8 furnaces and the screamers are keeping us on our toes. Having a fun time farming them. Looting is fun as it gives nicely coveted loot. Love my buggy, killed me that we found an engine for it early and had to wait to get the rest of the things need. 

I've tried searching, but haven't found anything about it in this topic. Anyway, some of my textures seem washed out/blurry (boxes, trader, ore nodes), so I was wondering is there a fix for that?

I had a similar problem sometimes in the past (some mod, or even vanilla, I don't remember) and it was fixed by toggling streaming textures on/off, but this time it didn't fix it.

15 hours ago, eXSe said:

I've tried searching, but haven't found anything about it in this topic. Anyway, some of my textures seem washed out/blurry (boxes, trader, ore nodes), so I was wondering is there a fix for that?

I had a similar problem sometimes in the past (some mod, or even vanilla, I don't remember) and it was fixed by toggling streaming textures on/off, but this time it didn't fix it.

"gfx st budget 0" in the console after every joining the game or if you just see these blurry textures

2 hours ago, XoyuDe said:

Hey,i have a question guys,how i can update the version of this mod?

Hi XoyuDe

In the main post you can download the stable version (2.2.30) and in the mod page (http://ul.subquake.com/wiki/Main_Page) you can download the stable version and the experimental version 2.2.38.
Regards

6 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi XoyuDe

In the main post you can download the stable version (2.2.30) and in the mod page (http://ul.subquake.com/wiki/Main_Page) you can download the stable version and the experimental version 2.2.38.
Regards

I have the 2.2.19 version and in the main menu of this mod appear that there are a new version available,i have to reinstall the mod for update it,seriously?

32 minutes ago, XoyuDe said:

I have the 2.2.19 version and in the main menu of this mod appear that there are a new version available,i have to reinstall the mod for update it,seriously?

You can update it with the 7d2dmodlauncher, but only the stable version.

Regards

Hello, I like your mod very much
i have a question guys
Undead Legacy 2.2.36 The newer military trucks are very good, but unfortunately they only come in one color. Will there be more color updates for military trucks, such as black and camouflage?Will there be more type suchas no Truck Tarpaulins version?
We are looking forward to more colors and versions of military trucks

18 hours ago, XoyuDe said:

OUUUPS , i just install the last update and we lost all that we build,can we go to the backup of the version that we were?

There was a warning in the news panel for two weeks in the main menu, stating to back up saves and preparing your save games to update past 2.2.19, if you missed to read that, then I'm sorry, the transition period is over, the older version is no longer available for download. I warned people through various different channels that this might happen and how would you prevent that, those who listened had no issues retaining their bases. I know that it doesn't help with your situation and I'm sorry.

On another note, some new stuff I'm working on:

Question, since I was foolish enough to not disable automatic updates to Vanilla 7 days to die. I followed the installation instructions (creating a copy of the 7DTD folder and installing UD there), but unfortunately 7 days to Die auto-updated to a19.3 when I opened Steam. Is UD still okay since it's in a separate folder, or do I need to roll back my vanilla 7DTD version and reinstall UD for it to work?

I, very much so, will not be making a mistake in the future (I fixed the auto-update issue immediately) but I figured I would ask just in case anyone else's 7DTD updated without them realizing / being unable to stop it. 

14 hours ago, Subquake said:

There was a warning in the news panel for two weeks in the main menu, stating to back up saves and preparing your save games to update past 2.2.19, if you missed to read that, then I'm sorry, the transition period is over, the older version is no longer available for download. I warned people through various different channels that this might happen and how would you prevent that, those who listened had no issues retaining their bases. I know that it doesn't help with your situation and I'm sorry.

On another note, some new stuff I'm working on:

wow :D looks amazing :D