Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

EDIT : I figured it out. It’s experimental version, I downloaded the stable ones.

Hi, is version 2.2.67 not available yet?
I tried downloading from both here and subquake’s site then overwrite everything in my game folder, but the build shows on my game main menu is still 2.2.65.

Edited by Popsicleman (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Canute said:

Electic powered spikes, nice ! 🙂

Does the trap get damaged while it works or does it just use power ?

And what do you think about some ignite trap, gas fueled and electric triggered ? 🙂

It takes damage just like the blade trap when it deals damage, ignition traps are planned :)

Thanks for making such an awesome modpack/overhaul Subquake! Yes to retractable spikes (mechanical or powered), as they've been a staple in action-adventure films and Fortnite for quite a while now. Better hope the zeds don't get a mutation and start shooting poisonous quills at us players. Would be sick to see a modified version of the spider zombie with these...

spacer.png

Edited by Cernwn (see edit history)

Hi all, again with a question: Where do you all dig/look for zinc ore? Got one somewhere but not sure where. Trying to craft some brass.

And also what to destroy to get some polymer? Loot, blinds, plastic trash can's... anything else more common?

Thank you all in advance

mikey

So new user to UL , I downloaded and followed the instructions on the UL homepage but when I run the program I keep getting a crash. It will make the map then it will open a unity badge and give a progress bar below that then it says it crashes please close program. I have the logs but I am kind of confused as to the cause.

Only thing I can think of is my steam is set to latest experimental so 19.4 but the mod I downloaded is 2.2.71 it says latest exp 19.3 could this be the issue and if I set my steam betas to stable 19.3 should this solve the issue?

So 2 different computers tried both latest experimental and 19.3 stable as well as both versions of Undead Legacy from the website and everytime it crashes.

Edited by CovertOrreo
Add to original (see edit history)

46 minutes ago, CovertOrreo said:

So new user to UL , I downloaded and followed the instructions on the UL homepage but when I run the program I keep getting a crash. It will make the map then it will open a unity badge and give a progress bar below that then it says it crashes please close program. I have the logs but I am kind of confused as to the cause.

Only thing I can think of is my steam is set to latest experimental so 19.4 but the mod I downloaded is 2.2.71 it says latest exp 19.3 could this be the issue and if I set my steam betas to stable 19.3 should this solve the issue?

So 2 different computers tried both latest experimental and 19.3 stable as well as both versions of Undead Legacy from the website and everytime it crashes.

You need to have 19.3 (b6) for the mod to work, it's version specific, you can't run it on A19.4, also disable EAC (Easy AntiCheat)

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

3 hours ago, ourbed said:

There are serious bugs in the backpack sorting, and the items will be deleted.

Steps: Press L to lock the items, then click twice to sort by name.

Did you install the mod correctly onto a A19.3 (b6) clean and vanilla version of the game? Also make sure when updating, that ALL Undead Legacy files are copied over correctly.

I just today updated my server from 2.2.65 to 2.2.72 and I cannot reproduce what you are saying, for me inventory slot locking works flawlessly and no items are deleted when sorted using either of 4 sort buttons.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Subquake said:

Did you install the mod correctly onto a A19.3 (b6) clean and vanilla version of the game? Also make sure when updating, that ALL Undead Legacy files are copied over correctly.

I just today updated my server from 2.2.65 to 2.2.72 and I cannot reproduce what you are saying, for me inventory slot locking works flawlessly and no items are deleted when sorted using either of 4 sort buttons.

Thanks for your reply, I probably found out where the problem is. When I use the Chinese version of the game client, the problem I said will occur. Switch to the English client and everything is OK. It seems that there is a problem with the name sorting algorithm for non-English item names?

3 hours ago, ourbed said:

Thanks for your reply, I probably found out where the problem is. When I use the Chinese version of the game client, the problem I said will occur. Switch to the English client and everything is OK. It seems that there is a problem with the name sorting algorithm for non-English item names?

Confirmed with Japanese as well.  I tried it with everything I got out of the Bug-out Bag.  I locked several of the items, and pressed the sort by name button.  Everything that wasn't locked disappeared except for the T shirt,  which was translated Tシャツ,  it remained because the name started with the letter "T".

54 minutes ago, chikorina said:

Confirmed with Japanese as well.  I tried it with everything I got out of the Bug-out Bag.  I locked several of the items, and pressed the sort by name button.  Everything that wasn't locked disappeared except for the T shirt,  which was translated Tシャツ,  it remained because the name started with the letter "T".

Thank you for this crucial information, after closer examination of the issue, I was able to reproduce the issue and will be working on a fix for this!

6 hours ago, mikey33rs said:

Anyone know where or how to farm brass and scrap polymer?

Scrap dukes for brass, make ore extractors that mine zinc and copper ore, that can be turned into brass. As for polymers, blinds and many other blocks give them, can't remember from top of my head.

8 hours ago, NevStark said:

Hi! How do I know if I have the latest stable version without downloading the file to check?

Edit: and without launcher...

2.2.65 is latest stable version, the UI will tell if an update for stable is available in the main menu under the mods logo.

2.2.74 is experimental branch and will go to stable sometime next week, I hope.

12 hours ago, Subquake said:

Scrap dukes for brass, make ore extractors that mine zinc and copper ore, that can be turned into brass. As for polymers, blinds and many other blocks give them, can't remember from top of my head.

Does is matter where to place ore extractor? Or just anywhere on the soil?

So I noticed in the experimental patch notes that you updated a lot of prefabs.

Updated Prefabs: Gas Stations 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
  Hardware Store 1, Pharmacy Store 1, Electronics Store 1, Book Store 2,
  All Traders, Higashi, Red Mesa, Factory 1, 2; Business Strip 2, Club 1, Bar 1

Will this update on the prefabs require a map restart to  see the changes?

4 hours ago, Kahlas said:

So I noticed in the experimental patch notes that you updated a lot of prefabs.

Will this update on the prefabs require a map restart to  see the changes?

Either a quest would reset it to the new variant, going to an unexplored chunk of the map or yes a reset. Otherwise you'll see whatever you see now, without changes.