Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Awesome! You've allowed your mod to satisfy anyone's backpack space desire. TFP could really learn a lot from you. Your work just keeps getting more intriguing. More, more :smile-new:

Agreed +1.

I find myself drooling every time I recheck in at this thread....

• 2 weeks later...
Good day Subquake,

Well … I'm guessing that A 17.3 exp .. just be time delay in the Modlet again .. what now maybe mid-summer??

Just wondering .. Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

I had only one issue with 17.3, dealt with it within a very timely manner, so nope, it didn't made much of a dent in my dev cycle of the mod.

HUD 2.0 scrapped, HUD 3.0 complete, more info: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hud-3-0-26594867

I had only one issue with 17.3, dealt with it within a very timely manner, so nope, it didn't made much of a dent in my dev cycle of the mod.

HUD 2.0 scrapped, HUD 3.0 complete, more info: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hud-3-0-26594867

I was originally draw to this mod because I loved the UI design with everything around the toolbelt. And you took it away :crushed:

I just...I don't...oh man.

I was originally draw to this mod because I loved the UI design with everything around the toolbelt. And you took it away :crushed:

I just...I don't...oh man.

Sorry you feel that way, but I have to move forward, the new hud packs in a lot of cool new tech under the hood and as I stated on the post, it's all about making it as minimal as possible to remove clutter so that you see more of the game, but less of the interface while inside game action.

Plus I also understand, that I can't please everyone, there were quite a few people, that didn't like the hud for UL for A16.4, my choices for color, shapes, position etc..., I will never be able to please everyone, that's just the reality of it.

Sorry you feel that way, but I have to move forward, the new hud packs in a lot of cool new tech under the hood and as I stated on the post, it's all about making it as minimal as possible to remove clutter so that you see more of the game, but less of the interface while inside game action.

Plus I also understand, that I can't please everyone, there were quite a few people, that didn't like the hud for UL for A16.4, my choices for color, shapes, position etc..., I will never be able to please everyone, that's just the reality of it.

I really like HUD 3.0 Subquake. The auto-hide toolbelt will make the game experience much more immersive. Nice job!

Hi Subquake,

So is your mod finally available for Alpha 17? :D If so, is it available in 7D2D mod launcher or do I have to install it myself?

Thanks!

Nope, only for A16.4, closest ETA I can give you for A17 or A18 (whatever comes first) is summer 2019. And I plan to release it through direct download, nexusmods and mod launcher.

• 2 weeks later...

best of best mod. A16+Undead Legacy=separate game, true 7dtd.

for me the 7dtd developer is Subquake, I would buy his mods as a separate game. more expensive than 7dtd

I think tfp will never be able to make the game better than a16 + undead legacy

so I morally accepted for myself that a16 + UL is the very best game about zombies,

Edited by custom_hero (see edit history)

Project is big and awesome, but before maybe you gonna release for vanilla UI only (e.g. 17.2)?

Nope, UI for vanilla won't be released or officially supported, the current dev build I'm working on is heavily relying on custom C# edits to the core .dll file of the game, that makes it incompatible with vanilla.

The changes are necessary for what I want to achieve in the mod down the road. Sorry if the answer is disappointing, but I work on the mod alone and I can't simultaneously support multiple versions of the mod anymore, because of time constraints and how dramatically different some of the things in Undead Legacy will be changed.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody, totally love this mod i like very much all the stuff you have done for the alpha 16 version and im amazed with all the things you are showing for the A17 subquake. In one of the games where i play most of times (i'm on day 200 i think) recently i invested on the electric fence and bladed trap perks. I got a problem with the bladed trap, i connected it to a battery bank(with 4 car batteries, quality 500 or higher) with the wire tool and turned on the switch but nothing happens, blades won't spin. Anyone had this problem? should I use a generator bank instead? I don't think that is the problem ive powered some lights with a battery bank and it worked perfect. Thanks in advance.

EDIT

Ive done some tests on a creative game and i realized whats going on. Apparently if you wire things up without turning on the battery or generator bank sometimes it gets bugged and when you turn it on it dosen't power traps, or lights or whatever you've connected.

Edited by UndeadYoncar (see edit history)

Working scroll bar for the inventory, works as it should, you can drag it up and down with your mouse and it will shift inventory slots by 1 row up or down:

Whoa! Is it all done with .xml code?

• 4 weeks later...

Subquake this is without a doubt my groups favorite mod we can’t wait for your 17 version. I’m wondering why tfp hasn’t hired you to help develop the game I think you guys could work miracles. And I would love too see more mid evil elements poi’s with d and d themes. Or even a sub mod that goes full fantasy magic instead of guns wards instead of traps and ancient armor. All the love Olman