Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Posted some screenshots of workstations on my patreon page, that will be ready for release version of the mod, most essential ones basically, new tiers and types will be added after release: https://www.patreon.com/posts/29097738

P.S. If A18 does get released before end of August, I might skip A17 release, update and release it for A18 when it's ready instead.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Agreed.

Or, if you would rather switch to A18 then maybe release one A17 version for feedback.

Just in case you can't see how excited I am for this mod then just notice that I have had this forum account for over 2 years and have only posted twice, both of them in this thread lol

To be honest I think it won't release until September, then we got about 3-4 months of exp builds before stable. I say release for A17 as it's gonna be at least 4-5 months of play time.

Up to you though. Some great work btw.

Yeah, well I am working as hard as I can to get the mod at a playable state, so that I can release an experimental version to poke around, find bugs etc. I have made so much progress on the mod this July and I am hoping that the release is not far away, if it's going to be before A18, I will release it, if not, then and only then I might hold onto the release, will see.

Just in case you can't see how excited I am for this mod then just notice that I have had this forum account for over 2 years and have only posted twice, both of them in this thread lol

Thanks, I really appreciate the support! I'm still sole maker of the mod and I am very, very excited to work on content stuff now when most C# code nightmare is more or less behind my back, still a lot of custom features could be added down the line, but they aren't essential to hold back the release so those will wait a later time to be added in.

Recipes for which you don't have the required resources to craft will now be darkened, it was a very often requested feature for the mod back in A16.4 and I am happy, that I was able to do it now. And also improved the visuals of the crafting workstations.

unknown.png

Subquake super excited to see your take on 17 any chance you can make the draw bridges usable again? I noticed they changed them so you can only deploy them one way and I liked using mine upside down

Advanced Rotation = yes & that solves your issue of floating bases lol

unknown.png

FPS style stat bars for item stats, represents deltas in color (green - the new item is better in that stat, red - new item is worse in that stat)

unknown.png

When modifying weapons it will show in red/green any negative/positive effects, the item gets from any modifications attached to it.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

I like the middle yellow one.
Color will be determined on what type of mob you kill, similar how it was in A16, Nurses would drop pink beams, Soldiers - green, Cops - blue, Construction workers - yellow, Normal zombies - white etc... Color will indicate what kind of loot you can find.

Strength of the beam is determined by the mob: Normal - tier 1, Feral - tier 2, Radiated - tier 3.

Ah. Interesting mechanic. It's not my personal taste, but it is cool. "Run for the bright green". =)

I would prefer it to be more like borderlands and color would represent loot quality (common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary etc), however for that I would need to shift my focus off content and again change C# code to support that, maybe later, but not in the immediate future.