Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Good Day Subquake;

Looks Like everything is Falling into place and it is Looking Great

Question .. and .. I Will Not hold you to a confirm answer .. But just wondering .. Do you think it will be ready by the Time A 17.2 drops or when it drops OR shortly there after if they don't make a ton of changes .. (the Fun Pimps just need to fix their Bugs).

Have A Great Weekend .. Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Good Day Subquake;

Looks Like everything is Falling into place and it is Looking Great

Question .. and .. I Will Not hold you to a confirm answer .. But just wondering .. Do you think it will be ready by the Time A 17.2 drops or when it drops OR shortly there after if they don't make a ton of changes .. (the Fun Pimps just need to fix their Bugs).

Have A Great Weekend .. Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Optimistically this month, realistically hard to tell.

Currently I am working on something, that has been asked for many years, which is recipes supporting multiple outputs and I might say, that I'm 75% there to solve that problem in my mod :)

I did it boys and girls. I managed to make recipes output multiple additional items, that can be easily defined in XML:

<recipe name="ammoArrowStone" count="1">
<ingredient name="resourceRockSmall" count="1"/>
<ingredient name="resourceWood" count="1"/>
<ingredient name="resourceFeather" count="1"/>
<output name="resourceDuctTape" count="1"/>
<output name="resourcePaper" count="1"/>
<output name="resourceGunPowder" count="1"/>
</recipe>

The code supports up to 9 additional outputs per recipe and that's going to be plentiful for my use cases :)

In the future I want to add the possibility to define multiple materials for items and blocks, so that when you scrap them, they give multiple scrap components similar to my recipe change.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

I love your work! Thank you for your efforts! Question...when you release 17.1 undead legacy, can I use manux32 vehicle modlet with it or can you not use modlets with your overhaul?
It should be compatible with modlets if they won't change Localization.txt file or any of the .dll files.

I really wish Localization could be defined per mod, similar to how the new "modlets" with xpath works. I know sphereii made an SDX mod that allows mod specific Localization files, however they don't cover main menu stuff, but for better or worse, Undead Legacy changes things for that as well.

It should be compatible with modlets if they won't change Localization.txt file or any of the .dll files.

I really wish Localization could be defined per mod, similar to how the new "modlets" with xpath works. I know sphereii made an SDX mod that allows mod specific Localization files, however they don't cover main menu stuff, but for better or worse, Undead Legacy changes things for that as well.

Awesome...thank you again for all your hard work. Last question...are you thinking Jan or Feb for release?

Awesome...thank you again for all your hard work. Last question...are you thinking Jan or Feb for release?

If time is in my favor, then January. I want the mod to be out as much as you guys, but it's not quite ready yet. :)

Also it won't be the full mod, mostly the UI and overhauled perks. After that I plan to work on weekly updates, that hopefully won't require you to start over every time. And with those I will be re-adding many of the A16.4 core features of the mod, slowly bit by bit.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

If time is in my favor, then January. I want the mod to be out as much as you guys, but it's not quite ready yet. :)

Also it won't be the full mod, mostly the UI and overhauled perks. After that I plan to work on weekly updates, that hopefully won't require you to start over every time. And with those I will be re-adding many of the A16.4 core features of the mod, slowly bit by bit.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!