HEY DEVS I'M VERY ANGRY VERY VERY ANGRY!!!!

server rebooted while i was on my motorcycle loaded with my ammo for horde night.. now i spent the entire day before horde looking for my mc.. which i did not find.. now hoow many times have i lost my vehical in this game.. few times i find it.. few times i dont..  but now i gotta go in steam and highly not recommend this game.. cus y ou guys just dont know how to set the vehical location to your drop (and respawn) location.. it is just beyond your capability or your concern  for your customers.. frankly i cant think of a bettter way to spit in our faces.. how long this bug been here?   you just dont give a damn.. you make me want to swear at you.   i give the pips a zero .. big fat 0  for giving a crap about their customers.  a great game.. with bad people holding the IP..

You know, instead of complaining, you could just ask for help.  It is very easy to find a motorcycle.  First of all, it's most likely at the last place the game saved prior to the server rebooting (which isn't the fault of the developers, btw).  Second, your log/console will tell you the coordinates if you look.  Not exactly difficult.

If it is your single player game or you have admin rights if on server you could open console and try using command le. That will list vehicle if it is close enough.

I tried placing some vehicles on map and opening a console window and after a little while this popped up.

Not sure if it will work for you.

image.thumb.png.8e494a6dedd32c41e50ca2542a27428b.png

You can see in console it shows the vehicles and their coordinates.

It's still in game because it's not a bug... bandits just aren't in yet, they'll add events of NPCs taking off with your vehicle once they get them in, this'll be the end result 😛 

Yes, I'm kidding, it's infuriating when it happens. Console might help with locating, debug mode with flight / teleport might help with retrieving. And ranting in the forums, definitely helps, nothing beats a good rant! :D

Posted (edited)

I very rarely lose something. Things fell through cracks in hills and you can't pick them up. My game crashed and when I log back on my bike wasn't there and all its contents. All this is pre version 1. I suspect it's still that way.

I play in creative mode only for this reason. If I lose something I don't think there's anything wrong with getting it back.

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

15 hours ago, thornnnn said:

a great game.. with bad people holding the IP..

You realize the "bad" people holding the IP made the game, right?

I get it's an annoying situation, but as others have said it's likely where you were when the server last saved. Maybe play on a server that announces reboots, or won't reboot until empty?