Rest in peace Thick 44

beerfly

Neebs gaming lost a legend, rest easy. 

These guys made really good series of 7 days to die, now doing another successful ones with a very popular mod. 

You will be missed, buddy. May our thoughts be with his friends and family.

https://twitter.com/NeebsOfficial/status/1625323979761152001?s=20&t=TZ8EUg8Z98GJKQc6VJVBZg

A short tribute from Neebs to Tony : 

Edited by beerfly (see edit history)

I was able to talk with Thick (Tony) a few times when I was involved with the streaming program. He was so polite and willing to find out and follow our policies even though I was totally star struck talking to him. He was very supportive in all of his talk and said that the whole crew are very supportive of indie studios and happy to do what they can to help them succeed. Hope his family can find peace.

2 hours ago, rateds2k said:

Been watching them for years. Will be missed. Glock9 always jokes about the one zombie that looks like him. Maybe the Fun Pimps will rename that one to Thick44 :)

And if they don't, I know I will be adding that to my next batch of changes in my mod.  Their content always entertaining to watch, especially all of the interactions they had with one another.  He will be missed.

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

7 Days was, is and will most likely always be my main game I play. That being said I will play devil advocate for those wishing Thicks likeness to be added to game as zombie or even bandit.

I am sure that there are probably hundreds if not thousands of people who watched Neebs Gaming play this game and got great joy out of it.

I am thinking it will take the gang years to even begin to not get totally emotional when they think about their friend who passed.

Put yourself in their place. Would you play a game in which you had to kill your friend that you had lost too early? As a zombie you would have to. As a bandit, (and not knowing how they will work in game), I am assuming it

is also a good chance you would have to do it too then.

I can't say that is how they would actually feel but if it was me I think that is how I would feel.

I could see if some sort of special trader was added or even maybe his image added as one of the many posters of missing loved ones.

I may seem like I am not in favour of some sort of homage to Thick but that is not the case.

I have watched pretty much all the 7 Days series they have done and have gotten a kick out of it.

I will also miss his humour.

RIP Thick 44.

• 4 months later...