So, these three Z's were coming after me. The woman decided to go to the bathroom

ElCabong

The big dude turned around and went into the kitchen. The worker dude came right at me so I shot him in the head with a crossbow bolt.

I moved up and shot the kitchen guy in the back. He was standing on the counter trying to get something off of a shelf.

The other one though, I had to think about it. Should I be polite and wait until she's finished? Then I thought, why give a crap? you're just going to shoot her. I took a step forward and got embarrassed.

Life in the apocalypse presents you with uneasy choices.

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

• ElCabong changed the title to So, these three Z's were coming after me. The woman decided to go to the bathroom

Lol. I had a big Momma decide to attack my front door the other night. She was alone. I had bad aim with using the compound bow from above and managed to shoot off both her arms rather than plant an arrow in the top of her head. She wasn't fazed at all.  Armless, she stood there head-butting the door! I found humor watching her and was reminded of Monty Python. "Its only a scratch."

I just started my very first undead legacy play two nights ago (highly recommend!)

And yesterday there was a micro horde coming after our first base location:

A friend and I trotted out into the street where they had gathered and once they

noticed us, three of them immediately turned and started to move away towards

a telephone pole so they could smack it down.  They didn't even turn to face us

as we were smacking them in the back with various weapons.

I'm starting to wonder if some of the movies are right, and there's something

still of the living person inside them, trying to get out.

My theory was this horde was full of violent protestors.

47 minutes ago, Ramethzer0 said:

I just started my very first undead legacy play two nights ago (highly recommend!)

And yesterday there was a micro horde coming after our first base location:

A friend and I trotted out into the street where they had gathered and once they

a telephone pole so they could smack it down.  They didn't even turn to face us

as we were smacking them in the back with various weapons.

I'm starting to wonder if some of the movies are right, and there's something

still of the living person inside them, trying to get out.

My theory was this horde was full of violent protestors.

I keep hoping we'll find a cure. Until then, a crossbow bolt to the head is the next best thing

11 hours ago, Ramethzer0 said:

a telephone pole so they could smack it down.  

They did this on horde night for me.  Many of them say attacking the nearby telephone pole rather than my base.  It is too bad that they do that.  I was thinking it would look nice to put a relay on top of it and run wire from there to my base.  Just got the visual effect.  😁 But with zombies knocking poles down, it isn't worth it.