Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

On 7/24/2020 at 9:10 AM, kaneta1 said:

Hello,Magoli
It'll be reported.

xcostum_airport2(by_ouch)

=Quest Loot= Random Helper It couldn't be found.

I have checked what u said - but cant validate this - the questRallyMarker is on the prefabs-coordinate 198,6,52 - its there !!! (directly on the entry to the airport, where the fence is interrupted)

Are u sure u use COMPOPACK44 ???

To ensure u use the updated prefabs pls delete all CP-prefabs in your prefabs-folder and copy all the files from CP44 again to it

On 7/24/2020 at 12:54 PM, Unlex said:

I have the compopack 43 installed. 

Can I just drop in the new files to prefab and let the rwgmixer of 43?

Thank you very much

COMPOPACK43 is for use with Alpha18 !!!

If u want to play 7d in Alpha19 u have to use COMPOPACK44

IMPORTANT NOTE: CP44 does not have a rwgmixer.xml !!! Please use the delivered examplemap OR make a own map with Nitrogen

U cant use the rwgmixer.xml from CP43 !!! - COMPOPACK44 just supports Nitrogen-maps atm

On 7/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, Unlex said:

I have updated all the files and got this:

Serverside and ientside installed

IMG_20200724_175752.jpg

Your rwgmixer.xml hasn't updated because there is no update-file for rwgmixer.xml in COMPOPACK44

It seems u are using the rwgmixer.xml from COMPOPACK43 - this is not working in Alpha19 (in combination with COMPOPACK)

It is not possible to generate a new rwg-world ingame using COMPOPACK with Alpha19 !!! Its not supported by CP atm

PLS use Nitrogen to generate a new world OR use the pregenereted examplemap from the COMPOPACK44-download-file

(just copy the complete folder "compoa19008" to the place where u have stored the generetaed worlds)

( usually C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds )

then just select in the ingame-menu "new game" and choose "compoa19008"

After updating to the latest build and installing the newest pack as well as updating the prefab list, I'm finding that traders are failing to spawn. Teleporting to trader locations often shows a box with roads where the trader should be with no building, every other building I've run across seems to be working fine. The only trader that I can find in these worlds are the ones listed as Multi_Trader, which there is exactly one of in the worlds I create.

Any idea what I've messed up, or is this a known issue?

2 hours ago, Solethe said:

After updating to the latest build and installing the newest pack as well as updating the prefab list, I'm finding that traders are failing to spawn. Teleporting to trader locations often shows a box with roads where the trader should be with no building, every other building I've run across seems to be working fine. The only trader that I can find in these worlds are the ones listed as Multi_Trader, which there is exactly one of in the worlds I create.

I have checked what u said - I also started a new game with A19 built 173 - but I cant reproduce the Issue

All traders are spawning well in my game

I dont know what is going wrong in your game

a little information to find prefabs without searching for them:

If you are in debug-mode (open console and type "dm") and then press "esc" u see a new function diectly below the "exit-button"

Its called "open POI teleporter" - Here u can directly warp to the POI you have selected - maybe this info helps u out to find Issue

I was on the examplemap compoa19008 which I delivered with CP44

But as I said before: all traders was there where they supposed to be - I couldn't see any Issue

9 hours ago, Solethe said:

I am having this same issue. I just created a new map last night with Nitrogen and started a new game but when I get to the Trader quest I get a "No Trader" notification and every pink mark on my preview map that I go to is either a pseudo trader (full of z), a multi trader (I have 2 of these) but all the vanilla trader locations are an empty lot.

Upon exploring my log files I found the following:

2020-07-25T16:25:37 193.332 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab '' does not exist!
2020-07-25T16:25:37 193.332 WRN Could not load prefab 'xvanilla_settlement_trader_03'. Skipping it
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.816 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab '' does not exist!
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.816 WRN Could not load prefab 'xvanilla_store_gun_lg_01'. Skipping it
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.852 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab '' does not exist!
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.852 WRN Could not load prefab 'xvanilla_store_book_sm_01'. Skipping it

etc...many more of the same kind of thing....

In the prefab.xml file it is referencing all these "xvanilla" files and so I checked the "Copy all these files folder" in the Compopack 44 and none of these files are included in the 44 version. Anyone know how to get the appropriate xvanilla versions of these files so that my Nitrogen generated map will be happy?

Thanks,

Amyranth

1 hour ago, Amyranth said:

I am having this same issue. I just created a new map last night with Nitrogen and started a new game but when I get to the Trader quest I get a "No Trader" notification and every pink mark on my preview map that I go to is either a pseudo trader (full of z), a multi trader (I have 2 of these) but all the vanilla trader locations are an empty lot.

Upon exploring my log files I found the following:

2020-07-25T16:25:37 193.332 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab '' does not exist!
2020-07-25T16:25:37 193.332 WRN Could not load prefab 'xvanilla_settlement_trader_03'. Skipping it
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.816 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab '' does not exist!
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.816 WRN Could not load prefab 'xvanilla_store_gun_lg_01'. Skipping it
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.852 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab '' does not exist!
2020-07-25T16:25:39 195.852 WRN Could not load prefab 'xvanilla_store_book_sm_01'. Skipping it

etc...many more of the same kind of thing....

In the prefab.xml file it is referencing all these "xvanilla" files and so I checked the "Copy all these files folder" in the Compopack 44 and none of these files are included in the 44 version. Anyone know how to get the appropriate xvanilla versions of these files so that my Nitrogen generated map will be happy?

Thanks,

Amyranth

Ok...I figured out what I did wrong. So, for the benefit of Solethe and anyone else who may encounter this, I'll share my mistake and my fix. This does require creating a new map.

It turns out I used the wrong prefablist.txt in Nitrogen and to fix it I went into the "Nitrogen files" folder included with Compopack 44 and renamed the prefablist.txt file prefablist_CompoPack_44.txt so that I wouldn't overwrite the prefablist in Nitrogen. I then copied this file to the "Resources" folder in Nitrogen. Finally so that this prefablist would show up in the Prefab List picklist in Nitrogen, I opened the configPrefablists.txt file in Nitrogen and on the line for the custom list I put refablist_CompoPack_44.txt instead of yourownlist.txt. Then I opened Nitrogen as per usual, made sure to select the Custom List prefab list and generated my map.

Now I have traders.

Hello  i was trying to load compo  pack on to a server box  with root  access and  i kept getting  these errors over and over anyone  have any  ideas?  I was able to load the exact same file  fine on Nitrogen and  my  personal Pc

CompoPAck.PNG

23 minutes ago, Kamaka said:

Hello  i was trying to load compo  pack on to a server box  with root  access and  i kept getting  these errors over and over anyone  have any  ideas?  I was able to load the exact same file  fine on Nitrogen and  my  personal Pc

CompoPAck.PNG

You say you have root access.  Does 7d2d have root access though?  It reads like the 7d2d exe doesnt have permissions to read that item.

Just conjecturing.  Thinking from the Windows server flow.  You may need to run 7d2d as administrator.

Good luck.

Hello,

I have the issue, that some POIs have errors with the building, for example here Trader Jen (door and stomach Jen).

Can someone give me a tip, how to solve it?

Map created with NitroGen 0.501, latest experimental build from 7 days.

If you need any further information, just contact me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thomas

7days_error.jpg

5 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Most should. If not drop a line here and i am sure we could all help mags out by getting sleepers in the ones that dont.

is this still a quirk that it is filled with earth? was hoping this would be fixed. example farmer's market

A19.0_2020-07-27_04-47-57.jpg

2 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Ok will take a look and get a fix out for you. 

Ps: did you try using my prefab files for that prefab. 

used what was in mags pack. you have a separate one? oh, and the blueberry plants and seedlings were translucent?

5 hours ago, wolfbain5 said:

ok, downloaded from your git. this was the results in game. yes it was a new game generated.

A19.0_2020-07-27_08-18-08.jpg

edit: changed this line to true and fixed it

<property name="CopyAirBlocks" value="True" />

I have the same file in the COMPOPACK since a very long time

The Issue with the walls of dirt is a well known bug since A18 (I guess)

<property name="CopyAirBlocks" value="True" /> --- this command usually just belongs to the airblocks BENEATH UNDERGROUND !!! But because of the very buggy rwg it seems to spread out also above groundlevel

But what u said about <property name="CopyAirBlocks" value="True" /> is very interresting indeed

maybe we can avoid the dirtwalls by setting it to "TRUE" - gonna have to test this out

thx for ur posts dudes

1 hour ago, Magoli said:

I have the same file in the COMPOPACK since a very long time

The Issue with the walls of dirt is a well known bug since A18 (I guess)

<property name="CopyAirBlocks" value="True" /> --- this command usually just belongs to the airblocks BENEATH UNDERGROUND !!! But because of the very buggy rwg it seems to spread out also above groundlevel

But what u said about <property name="CopyAirBlocks" value="True" /> is very interresting indeed

maybe we can avoid the dirtwalls by setting it to "TRUE" - gonna have to test this out

thx for ur posts dudes

works for the above ground ones. havent found the small underground bunkers yet to see. testing on an individual basis as I come across them.

also works for xcostum_MultiStore(by_ANT)

Archived