Magoli

10 hours ago, sinda said:

looking at the thumbs only;
xcostum_HNHouse(by_Hernan)
xcostum_simplehouse(by_hernan)

appear to be the same poi

yes u are right - will remove one of them - thx for the headsup

1 hour ago, RoPa said:

Please keep xcostum_nepa_base(by_Eihwaz) in CP45.

Thank you for all your work on Combo-Pack.

yes - i will keep the nepa-base - but there will be a overhaul on that - It will be not a adminbase free lunch anymore - there will be some sleepers there in future

Hi Magoli

Seeing that they won't update:

xcostum_SC_Bunker (by_Rhapsodos)

And what is left for later:

xcostum_nepa_base (by_Eihwaz)

I did something with them, I just need to make all the sleepers that I put appear, edit them with the game editor, but it only leaves you a maximum of 9 zombies or is there some other option to make more appear, I added like 60 (I think) to Nepa base.
In SC_Bunker I also added and also edited Ravefactory.
Don't use Pille editor because I don't understand it very well, I guess it's easier that way.

PD. Already solved.

A19.0_2020-08-10_20-10-01.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-10_20-06-59.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-10_20-10-56.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-10_20-11-30.jpg

@Gouki here's two cheat sheet photos i'd done for our discord during a18, should help with the basics. (hope that's okay, mag)

to place a sleeper volume for the first time, you can hit the F6 menu for spawning, and at the bottom there's something "sleeper volume" button. hit that and it will place volume box down.

you will need to have "show sleeper volumes" selected on the right panel (see first picture).
it will be blue when unselected, and green when selected (default volumes). select with left click, then hit K to get the interface in the second picture.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585189640999534623/654114681476087818/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585189640999534623/742818466498871366/unknown.png

might look a little different than a19, but basics are the same.

Just now, sinda said:

@Gouki here's two cheat sheet photos i'd done for our discord during a18, should help with the basics. (hope that's okay, mag)

to place a sleeper volume for the first time, you can hit the F6 menu for spawning, and at the bottom there's something "sleeper volume" button. hit that and it will place volume box down.

you will need to have "show sleeper volumes" selected on the right panel (see first picture).
it will be blue when unselected, and green when selected (default volumes). select with left click, then hit K to get the interface in the second picture.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585189640999534623/654114681476087818/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585189640999534623/742818466498871366/unknown.png

might look a little different than a19, but basics are the same.

Thanks sinda, I already had it solved, your help is greatly appreciated, there are certain things that I did not know, it is my first edition of prefabs.
I have already tested them and they work fine.

floating POI's again in b178  - what the heck ?????

These are 2 Vanilla-waste-rubble-POI's

in a Nitrogen-ocd-world

There is a gap between the POI and the earth - these prefabs floating in mid Air

(look at the shadow in 2nd pic !!!)

Anybody any idea if this will be fixed soon ????

20200811221631_1.jpg

20200811222219_1.jpg

42 minutes ago, Magoli said:

in a Nitrogen-ocd-world

There is a gap between the POI and the earth - these prefabs floating in mid Air

20200811221631_1.jpg

20200811222219_1.jpg

not truly floating. that is a block that isnt full. place wood frames around it, and you will watch the terrain level change a partial bit up or down. those depicted above will change upward.

4 hours ago, Magoli said:

in a Nitrogen-ocd-world

20200811221631_1.jpg

20200811222219_1.jpg

All of the mp_waste_bldg  pois float like this.  also theater_01.   I added a layer of terrain filler under them to prevent this. It is listed as wip in the bug report forum, meaning it may be A20 before being fixed.   Rotations may be off also.

Attached are the ones I altered feel free to use them if you want.

vanillaprefabs.7z

Just now, orlydb said:

Guys is this working with latest experimental 178?

Hi orlydb

Only CompoPack version 44 works with A19 b178 and earlier, I have it installed myself.
Magoli, wolfbain, and Stallionsden are giving prefabs that lack sleepers and other things a cat's hand.
But there is little left for Magoli to release CompoPack 45, until they take out the stable Alpha, that is, on Friday o Saturday (I hope so).

not completely accurate, nitro was updated, and the new prefabs settings needs to be tweaked into it, plus need to test them all for accuracy and weird elevations. please be patient. mag's is working hard and you should love this new one.

we may have fixed the pois that are terrain filled buildings bug

1 hour ago, Gouki said:

Hi orlydb

Only CompoPack version 44 works with A19 b178 and earlier, I have it installed myself.
Magoli, wolfbain, and Stallionsden are giving prefabs that lack sleepers and other things a cat's hand.
But there is little left for Magoli to release CompoPack 45, until they take out the stable Alpha, that is, on Friday o Saturday (I hope so).

Hi, thanks for the info!

I'm using RAT to manage my local server (don't know if that matters) and I'm getting a lot of lines like this one on the console:

2020-08-11 23:04:52 WRN No chunk for position 979, 43, 752, can not add childs to pos 979, 42, 751! Block cntCar03SedanDamage2v01

Is this something known? Other than that the game is working well so far.

20 minutes ago, orlydb said:

Hi, thanks for the info!

I'm using RAT to manage my local server (don't know if that matters) and I'm getting a lot of lines like this one on the console:

2020-08-11 23:04:52 WRN No chunk for position 979, 43, 752, can not add childs to pos 979, 42, 751! Block cntCar03SedanDamage2v01

Is this something known? Other than that the game is working well so far.

Thats a vanilla bug

cp45 is in the final phase. no more submissions for a little while. Magoli is swamped with everything everyone has sent him. especially since several of us redid the same prefabs.

give him a chance to catch up. anything new will be considered for cp46, but at the moment he is going over all corrections and adding them to nitrogen prefab lists. he has a lot of tweaking that only he can do. prefab rotations for north, y offsets, and all that to make it smoother for mapping.

I personally sent him far too much, so... I am one of the guilty parties... ~ewg~ <Evil Wicked Grin>

22 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Thats a vanilla bug

^^ This. and it's been around for a while.  I reported it before a19e even went public.  Not sure on when it will be resolved, but it's basically a non-issue. There is no problem caused by that, and it is just a warning.

5 hours ago, wolfbain5 said:

cp45 is in the final phase. no more submissions for a little while. Magoli is swamped with everything everyone has sent him. especially since several of us redid the same prefabs.

give him a chance to catch up. anything new will be considered for cp46, but at the moment he is going over all corrections and adding them to nitrogen prefab lists. he has a lot of tweaking that only he can do. prefab rotations for north, y offsets, and all that to make it smoother for mapping.

I personally sent him far too much, so... I am one of the guilty parties... ~ewg~ <Evil Wicked Grin>

How do u know how many rotations you need to face North?

25 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

How do u know how many rotations you need to face North?

What magoli does is he (and he sent me video of it) 

He stands on his head on top of a twister board and spins.. which ever way he collapses is the figure he tries that value, which he has a cheat sheet to yellow = north, red = south etc lol.

Weird method i swear 😁😁

3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

What magoli does is he (and he sent me video of it) 

He stands on his head on top of a twister board and spins.. which ever way he collapses is the figure he tries that value, which he has a cheat sheet to yellow = north, red = south etc lol.

Weird method i swear 😁😁

twister? i thought he used darts and a ouija board. while sacrificing a nude pic of snowdog to the furies...

furies, furries, not sure which he meant or snowdog prefers

4 hours ago, wolfbain5 said:

twister? i thought he used darts and a ouija board. while sacrificing a nude pic of snowdog to the furies...

furies, furries, not sure which he meant or snowdog prefers

You guys need to stop trying to turn me on... Its distracting me from trying to learn how to build a prefab! 

On 8/13/2020 at 6:43 AM, SnowDog1942 said:

You guys need to stop trying to turn me on... Its distracting me from trying to learn how to build a prefab! 

Thought that feature was always on. Interesting to hear their is a switch.

Archived