Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

4 hours ago, sinda said:

here you go, everyone. i'd split them into 2 folders-

fixes were largely paint, block rotations, small amounts of redesign and decoration. guppy's bank and seafood had a pretty thorough makeover.
redos are massively changed, some more than others. house3 by curbolt; and villa by limodor are almost entirely different pois, villa is entirely expanded on.
anything marked redo is constantly redone each alpha for rh, changing here and there.

everything has been repainted, blocks fixed where needed, sleepers redesigned and added where there weren't any. loot changes and additions, bounds and facings fixed, thumbs and meshes updated, lighting largely in an off state. most have quests, some were left without quests as it felt odd, or better left to discovery. many pois have had their footprints (x,y,z) changed for better placement and/or expansion to the prefab.

i included one orginal wilderness poi i was going to release myself, if you would also like that.

i realize some may have already been redone, but included everything anyway, feel free to take any of them further.
limodor's prison while much improved could probably use someone else's vision added to it.

hope these help!

included a list (jpg sorting) so easy to see what is included.

it's been a long time since i shared a dropbox link, if someone could let me know that it worked, would appreciate it :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyn6kny5he7of3f/rh_a19_CompoFixUps_Sinder.zip?dl=0

sinder list.png

yes - link is working fine - thx for your work mate

I will check them later - Have much work to do atm for CP45 - Iam about to add all missing prefabs from Nexusmods - also coordinate Stalli's and wolfs's redo's

Also Iam about to prepare a big blockchange to implement all the new cool blocks (wallposters/Shelves/gaspump/Bunkerbed) to RandomHelpers

Almost lose control of all the works because Iam old and slow and just work slowly step by step

So pls be patient - I def will give u feedback on your changes

1 hour ago, Magoli said:

anyone knows whats the name of the CREATOR of this POI ???:

the downloadfile is spelled:

CQC

I want to ask for permission to implement it into the next CP

20200807035233_1.jpg

I think cqc is short for close quarter combat.

8 minutes ago, Magoli said:

does anybody know why these SleepersVolumes are coloured ??? Whats that all about ????????

I never saw this before

Its in a completly new prefab I got from Nexus - It is called Bills_1 from Theodryck

20200807075943_1.jpg

The colors are associated with group number IDs.  Sleeper volumes can be linked together.  For example, 2 volumes with group ID 3 can be triggered at the same time regardless which of the 2 the player walks into.

12 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

The colors are associated with group number IDs.  Sleeper volumes can be linked together.  For example, 2 volumes with group ID 3 can be triggered at the same time regardless which of the 2 the player walks into.

thx Laz - now it makes sense

But why linking Volumes together? Whats the sense behind this function ???

Anyway - mainthing is the confusion is gone now

thx mate

13 minutes ago, Magoli said:

thx mate

oh that is a cool new feature mags. YOu walk into volume 1, volume 4 can also trigger thus having more come at you when you enter.

9 hours ago, Magoli said:

thx mate

linking the volumes causes them to spawn as if they were one volume at the same time.

say you have a floor on a poi with  small quarters containing 3 rooms for example, but want each of those rooms to call different sleeper volumes for diversity, it's ideal in that circumstance since it acts as one volume. or maybe i want to set just one room to "attack" but not the others.

it doesn't have to be used, but is useful in some circumstances.

believe as for zombie spawning rules, it being called and linked together helps them to not pop in and out and be easier to clear without resetting

Hey everybody

here is the riddle - who finds the Issue in this prefab wins a prize !!!!!!

Issue:

this prefab seems to be OK, but in the ingame-editor there is a "*" marked after the prefabsname

usually this "*" means that something is not OK with this prefab - but what is it ???

downloadfile

picture of the Issue in ingame-editor:

20200807190000_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Magoli said:

Hey everybody

here is the riddle - who finds the Issue in this prefab wins a prize !!!!!!

Issue:

this prefab seems to be OK, but in the ingame-editor there is a "*" marked after the prefabsname

usually this "*" means that something is not OK with this prefab - but what is it ???

downloadfile

picture of the Issue in ingame-editor:

the * means there are unsaved changes to the prefab

sometimes when i've loaded a prefab, IMMEDIATELY that * is there, and i have no idea why. have suspected could be builders that use the landclaim block in days of old, now does something strange. in a game world, the prefab seems to operate normally though.

3 minutes ago, sinda said:

the * means there are unsaved changes to the prefab

sometimes when i've loaded a prefab, IMMEDIATELY that * is there, and i have no idea why. have suspected could be builders that use the landclaim block in days of old, now does something strange. in a game world, the prefab seems to operate normally though.

yes - i noticed that too

the question is which block causes that ?

When loading a new prefab also a window popsup that asks if I want to "save file" - "discharge saves" and "abort"

not sure. the last poi i remember it doing on was pille's bunker, if you open it and just fly around, you'll see the * comes up without you having made any changes to it. feel like there might have been a weird message in console about bones, but not sure was a good while ago, not home atm to check.
i always just saved it so i could move on, no idea what's right, or why it does it.

Just wondering if someone can give some advice. I've been having quite a bit of stutter/lag when going through cities with a177 +CP44. Then it goes back to 60fps.

Generator settings:

8k map

All default options (apart from new prefab list.txt)

I have increased windows page file etc. 

Pc specs:

I5 6600k

2060s

24gb 2400mhz ram

Latest win10 update (build 2004?)

Just wondering if it's vanilla 7d2d, or something else that's not right.

Also, there's some funky RWG generation, big ravines, bumpy hills etc... I can upload pics if needed. 

Cheers. 

6 minutes ago, Capt_Efficiency said:

Just wondering if someone can give some advice. I've been having quite a bit of stutter/lag when going through cities with a177 +CP44. Then it goes back to 60fps.

Generator settings:

8k map

All default options (apart from new prefab list.txt)

I have increased windows page file etc. 

Pc specs:

I5 6600k

2060s

24gb 2400mhz ram

Latest win10 update (build 2004?)

Just wondering if it's vanilla 7d2d, or something else that's not right.

Also, there's some funky RWG generation, big ravines, bumpy hills etc... I can upload pics if needed. 

Cheers. 

The bumpy weird rwg generations are a vanilla bug that has been in the game for a long long time.  not mod or cp related.

The stutter is also a vanilla bug when going thru towns fps drops always the amount does vary.  CP may increase it or add to it but I would try lowering high impact things in your options as well to assist

You  guys are  all grinding so hard to get this  thing  done with a  quickness , with A19  stable  just around the corner do you  think CP45 will be ready for it ? From what  I  understand they had wanted to push 178 to stable but there was an issue with the arrows that they  now  need to fix so it  seems A19 is closer than we think , just  trying to plan our  wipe. You  guys got me all hyped with all the tidying up that is  going on, it is going to  be amazing !!! As if it  inst  always😍 . Thanks again for everyone's  hard work!!! You guys Rock

1 hour ago, Kamaka said:

You  guys are  all grinding so hard to get this  thing  done with a  quickness , with A19  stable  just around the corner do you  think CP45 will be ready for it ? From what  I  understand they had wanted to push 178 to stable but there was an issue with the arrows that they  now  need to fix so it  seems A19 is closer than we think , just  trying to plan our  wipe. You  guys got me all hyped with all the tidying up that is  going on, it is going to  be amazing !!! As if it  inst  always😍 . Thanks again for everyone's  hard work!!! You guys Rock

glad u like COMPOPACK

we need just a few more days - CP45 will come soon with a lot of new content and also a lot of fixes and changes

21 hours ago, Capt_Efficiency said:

Thanks for letting me know Stallionsden. I'll try playing around with settings.

Compo pack is great fun, looks like I might just have to deal with it. 

Its a bit more time consuming, but if you can identify them, you can comment them out from spawning in new world. Used to be list with pic, not sure if still available.

Game version: A19 b178

CP version: 44 (edited)
map generated by NItrogen with CP 44 (edited)

POI name: xcostum_Cliff_House(by War3zuk)
Issue: Wrong pain on several blocks, wrong rotation of oven at ground floor.

Edit: I am using CP version 44

Screen
spacer.png

3 minutes ago, kulisek said:

Game version: A19 b178

CP version: 43
map generated by NItrogen with CP 43

POI name: xcostum_Cliff_House(by War3zuk)
Issue: Wrong pain on several blocks, wrong rotation of oven at ground floor.

Screen
spacer.png

try CP44 its for b168, but it is more updated than 43 is

Archived