A20 i'm disappointed

v101

8 minutes ago, Kyonshi said:

Pal, do a good thing and leave this discussion board. You're awful at trolling.

U should really follow your own advice.

4 minutes ago, Maharin said:

I just want to know the release date of A21.

In the hope they will fix the actual disaster.

Edited by v101 (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Maharin said:

I just want to know the release date of A21.

Lorgar wanted too... well .... hm.... 7dtd 1.0 will be release in 50k .... hm... this sound... acceptable

Just now, v101 said:

I the hope they will fix the actual disaster.

Okay so what do you don't like in new alpha more exactly?

2 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Lorgar wanted too... well .... hm.... 7dtd 1.0 will be release in 50k .... hm... this sound... acceptable

Okay so what do you don't like in new alpha more exactly?

the forum is not enough for the list of pointless and broken things in this version.

Dude, stfu and leave.

You drop in and whine that the A20 is awful and that the devs should do a "good" thing and revert to an inferior Alpha, after busting their asses during a year to actually put out an Alpha that factually made things better. All of this without actual arguments whatsoever. Are you right in the head?

They reached a record peak of active players for this Alpha. Wow, that's surely because the game is bad.

You have absolutely no solid idea of what you're talking about, period.

10 minutes ago, v101 said:

ahhh the alpha shield the constant excuse

Okay, three things.

1) Yeh, I'm feeding the troll

2) Seems like you have two valid bug reports to file. Now, be a good boy and go file some forms if you want the game to be playable during the next year.

3) Also, good news, the pimps have provided your request even before you asked. Just go to the beta-selection and pick any version you like better.

Edited by theFlu (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Okay, three things.

1) Yeh, I'm feeding the troll

2) Seems like you have two valid bug reports to file. Now, be a good boy and go file some forms if you want the game to be playable during the next year.

3) Also, good news, the pimps have provided your request even before you asked. Just go to the beta-selection and pick any version you like better.

1 -> not trolling ... and not here for that. If i wanted to troll this post would be in flame now.
2 -> Ur dog is a "good boy" be polite and dont try to be the man, u r not.
3 -> That is really a good news and i thank you for pointing that to me.

I wish there was some way to play previous alphas... But until they implement that, I'm with OP, please bring back alpha 19....

Wait... You're saying you can already play any alpha? I see....

I take it back, OP is a strange one. However, this is a pretty buggy alpha compared to alpha 19. I'll give that to you. Overall, I'm loving alpha 20, and super excited for A21!

ps: In your game library, if you right click on 7 days to die and select properties, you can the beta you like. 

Edited by Loboling (see edit history)

I will show u more as soon as they come out.
Like in a run my character was not saved, and rolled back 3 levels lost all new stuff in the inventory also.
..... lucky u that is running ok for you.
And dont get me into pipe weaps ... what a bs, the pipe baton is a joke. Whoever animated that knows nothing about weaps.

12 minutes ago, v101 said:

I will show u more as soon as they come out.
Like in a run my character was not saved, and rolled back 3 levels lost all new stuff in the inventory also.
..... lucky u that is running ok for you.
And dont get me into pipe weaps ... what a bs, the pipe baton is a joke. Whoever animated that knows nothing about weaps.

Did you bother to clear your game files before updating like the devs have asked everyone to do? If not then we can't really help you if you won't follow directions.

1 hour ago, Snowydeath said:

Did you bother to clear your game files before updating like the devs have asked everyone to do? If not then we can't really help you if you won't follow directions.

..... have that been notified in game ?
I havent seen any message in game..... now i know cause u told me.... not everyone is on the forum. And i'm here cause the new version is trash.
So now i know that i have to clear game files. 

With something like a gradually progressing alpha for a game, it's always a good idea to delete your old saves and worlds, and do a fresh install. This will remove a lot of issues. Since you're playing a pre-release, check on the forums for advice from the devs or other players to get your game running smoothly. This game hasn't come out yet. We're doing testing, but this game is already amazing. The developers have left the players so many tools to make the experience enjoyable, from leaving previous releases available, to the modability of the game, you can surely find a way to make the game work for you. 

Happy holidays and I hope find a way to get the most from your game!