RELEASE DATE A20 ?

saoron666

If you by a single black rose the day they release a new Alpha, cut the end off, and plant it in wet concrete, the day it looses it's last petal is the day the release the next Alpha. My rose still has a few petals left. I'm guessing we'll finally get a Halloween release this year.

4 hours ago, Roland said:

On his stream last night Lathan said they plan to start the dev streams within the next few weeks. Last time the dev streams started about a month before A19 released. 

Did you remind them about Elvis?

9 hours ago, pahbi said:

I hope any A20 delays are due to them adding fat zombie Elvis impersonator with blue suede shoes.

There's a probability between 0 and 1 that the delay is due to them adding Dam, Facility, and Runway from Goldeneye.

Well they announced that the dev streams are starting next Wednesday

So I put together this timeline from last year's dates for A19...

• April 19 Pre-experimental testing
  • May 27 Streamer release announced and public applications opened.
  • June 10 Developer Stream series starts
  • June 26 Streamer weekend
  • June 29 Experimental release
  • August 19 Stable release

Now, I'm pretty sure we aren't going to have the "Pre-experimental testing" for a20. They have a fair number of testers already working on it, and many are the good ones from a19. 

So since the Dev Stream series has been announced, I bet we see the Streamer signup thread pop up in the very near future.  You can math out the rest of it pretty easily. 

Of course, that's just guesswork. Nothing is promised, and anything can happen that could cause a delay.