enZombies - More Zombie Variations

ErrorNull

On 11/28/2021 at 2:27 AM, ErrorNull said:

that's odd. i'm not getting this problem. the enZombies mod and the enZombiesHarvest mod does not delete or modify any code that deals with the animals in the game.. and only provides body harvest to the humanoid zombies.

you can try restarting your server with only enzombies and enzombiesharvest mod installed and see if that allows the animal harvesting. if that's what happens, then the backpack and killtracking mod is causing the issue.

since you're not seeing any error, there prob won't be anything useful in the logs. what you can do is dm me the entityclasses.xml that's in the ConfigsDump folder in your game save folder. this will give me an idea of how your other mods are interacting with the enzombies mods.

are the backpack and killtracking mods avail here on the 7days forum? if you can give me the links, i wouldn't mind dloading them and reviewing the xml code for any conflicts with enzombies.

So i removed the mods and i a still having the issue but others are not. So i think my character is just bugged maybe? Thanks for the suggestion and the mods!

right. we'll have UMA for alpha 20, so we'll still have good times with uma zombies for a while until alpha 21. it would be great if the devs will still keep the uma code for alpha 21, but if not.. maybe a genius modder can figure out a hack to keep it working. worse case, i still plan to keep making uma zombies for alpha 20, and likely won't play alpha 21 anyway .. unless there's a big reason to upgrade. the class clothing system (which i don't like) and bandits are not enough for me to change.

11 hours ago, icanthelplt90 said:

So i removed the mods and i a still having the issue but others are not. So i think my character is just bugged maybe? Thanks for the suggestion and the mods!

hmm... if you removed all mods and still can't harvest the animals, then yea something changed with your core game files. i would double check that no mods are in your Mods folder, then go into Steam and do that 'validate integrity of game files' option... and retry the game without any mods to see if animal harvesting comes back. if so, only add the enzombies and enzombieharvest and check the harvesting again. and if harvesting still good, then add the backpack and killtracking....

10 hours ago, AndrewT said:

If the fun pimps keep the UMA code in alpha 21 but as an unused code then would it be possible for modders to still use it?

If really depends on how much is left intact and if it will remain hooked up to the non player entity system. I'm interested to see how player customisation will develop and if that can be piggybacked for entities as well.

well arramus if you remember when mine c r a p dominated youtube's gaming community from 2012 to 2016 before the games biggest youtubers either moved on to other games or retired completely with the game becoming largely obsolete not long after, there are some mobs in the game that are unused (they even have their own wiki page) including a 50 block tall zombie simply called "Giant" that can be spawned in using commands however since its unused that largely means its not fully functional for example it has a bug where it can only take damage from leg attacks so arrows to the face wouldn't work secondly its supposed to be aggressive once it spots the player but it doesn't do that either. so a little bit of history there but the unused mobs while they can be spawned in they dont have any bad effects on gameplay, so if the fun pimps can move the UMA system to unused (meaning not officially used by them) but leave it functional for other players to use it for custom zombies i could see that working even with their plans for A21. unless they do something else but what do u think about this idea?

On 12/4/2021 at 8:45 AM, chikuwa said:

P.S. The version is 2.2.

glad to hear you enjoying the enZombies. there shouldn't be invisible zombies.. that's something i'd want to look into.  few questions:

are there any other mods you're using for the game? and if so, which ones?

did they appear only in certain biomes or only in certain POIs?

did you see any error messages appear before the invisible zombies came up?

7 hours ago, dujinyuan said:

come on man...where is my alpha 20 zombie....It's coming!   And I'm count on you!    ......

hey for sure. my next update will have more new zombies and but most importantly everything compatible with alpha 20. i plan to have this out before this weekend. 👍

UPDATE: i'm about 40% complete with updating all the code for enZombies mod (and the optional Add Ons) for alpha 20. once that is complete, i have a few new zombies i want to add to the snow biome, then will be released in a couple days.

as we try our best to add more zombies, it's too bad the devs decide to remove them. goodbye to the vanilla zombies: zombieSnow, zombieCheerleader, zombieFarmer, zombieFootballPlayer, and zombieOldTimer. at least my UMA versions will live on with enZombies, for now.

A19-5-2021-12-09-00-07-42.jpg

hope everyone is enjoying alpha 20 exp. i'm loving all the new POIs, decos, and block shapes! 😃

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

Update: i'm about 70% complete with updating everything for alpha 20. it's taking a bit longer than i expected, since i'm finding quite a few code changes from alpha 19.6 to alpha 20 exp, especially in regards to 1) the new and removed vanilla zombies, 2) removal of zombie challenge quests, 3) changes to zombie groups in the spawning code, 4) and new spawning code to work with for customizing district/city spawning. i'm thinking should be all set by this weekend. i know i said that last week. 😁

meanwhile, the new spider zombie model for alpha 20 is pretty awesome looking. BUT, i've restored the old spider zombie (see below) to keep it in the game for the next enZombie update. it has the updated HD textures. i don't like seeing zombies deleted and will do my best to keep them around.

unfortunately, the other deleted vanilla zombies zombieFootballPlayer, zombieSnow, zombieCheerleader, zombieOldTimer, and zombieFarmer i'm unable to find a way to preserve. it requires the ability to update / recompile the unity asset bundles .. and as far as i know the UABE tool was able to do that... but currently broken for alpha 20.

A20-0-2021-12-13-16-49-58.jpg

3 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

Update: i'm about 70% complete with updating everything for alpha 20. it's taking a bit longer than i expected, since i'm finding quite a few code changes from alpha 19.6 to alpha 20 exp, especially in regards to 1) the new and removed vanilla zombies, 2) removal of zombie challenge quests, 3) changes to zombie groups in the spawning code, 4) and new spawning code to work with for customizing district/city spawning. i'm thinking should be all set by this weekend. i know i said that last week. 😁

meanwhile, the new spider zombie model for alpha 20 is pretty awesome looking. BUT, i've restored the old spider zombie (see below) to keep it in the game for the next enZombie update. it has the updated HD textures. i don't like seeing zombies deleted and will do my best to keep them around.

unfortunately, the other deleted vanilla zombies zombieFootballPlayer, zombieSnow, zombieCheerleader, zombieOldTimer, and zombieFarmer i'm unable to find a way to preserve. it requires the ability to update / recompile the unity asset bundles .. and as far as i know the UABE tool was able to do that... but currently broken for alpha 20.

A20-0-2021-12-13-16-49-58.jpg

keep up the awesome work cant wait for completion.

Version 2.4 Released!

(Updated download link on original post)

Thanks for your patience everyone! This update focused more on updating the mod to be Alpha 20 compatible, and less on additional zombies. There were quite a few behind-the-scene changes that had to be accommodated to. Below are the update details:

Main enZombies Mod:

- custom challenge quests have been temporarily disabled due to changes in Alpha 20

- reworked / removed code that referenced entities that were removed (or renamed) for Alpha 20: zombieFootballPlayer, zombieOldTimer, zombieCheerleader, zombieSnow, zombieFarmer, zombieStripper, legendaryZombieBusinessMan, legendaryZombieUtilityWorker, legendaryZombieLab, invisibleAnimal, invisibleAnimalEnemy

- added wildling girl zombie (spawns in forest, burnt forest, and caves)

- added santa and santa's helper (spawns only in the city of snow biome at night)

- added feral versions of a few kHz UMA zombies, for purpose of spawning in the city and downtown locations: khzMiguel, khzEmma, khzMaria, and khzCharlotte

- added feral versions of all male and female punk zombies, for purpose of spawning in the city and downtown locations

- added the spider version of vanilla "tom clark" zombie (spawns in the same places as the new HD spider zombie)

- modified spawning groups for new vanilla lumbergack and existing enZombie football zombies to spawn in a a few more locations.

- update all code to include any other changes to entitygroups, spawning, gamestages, quests, and loot from Alpha 20 (there were quite a few)

- tweaked physicsbody code for all enZombies so they fall a bit faster and closer to the ground, so they behave a bit less floaty

- gave some of the larger and more powerful zombies a 50% chance to knock down player: all giants, businessman boss, radiated miners, lab creature male 4, radiated lumberjacks, radiated bikers, radiated cowboys, radiated male flamer, etc

- all zombies have randomized HP which can vary from +0% to +20%
- all animals have randomized HP which can vary from -10% to +10%

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas folks! We have Santa and his sexy helper making their first appearance this year. They only spawn in the snow biome city area at night.. and are rarely seen. If you happen to stumble upon Santa and take him out (and ruin Christmas for everyone else) you can loot his stash! There's a 50% chance you will get a pile of coal, or some very nice loot! Carve up his corpse if you want his candy cane and hat too. LOL. Santa's helper is a bit more feisty and carries slightly less loot - but still a good time. Thanks to holiday magic, they will return to roam the streets again and again.

update24.png

@Matt115 And... there's the wild girl you requested. What do you think? Her name is simply "Wildling Girl" and she can be seen in the pine and burnt forests, and also in caves. She may be small and not as strong as the other zombies, but she is fast! I also brought back the previous spider zombie using the HD "tom clark" zombie... so that he can join the new Alpha 20 creature-looking spider zombie. More spider zombies are better.

All the Add-Ons are also updated to be compatible with all Alpha 20 updates and enZombies mod updates. Below are the details. Download links are in the "Add-Ons" section of the original post on the mod page.

Snufkin Zombies Add-on v1.4

- incorporated all the same updates that were done by @arramus on Dec 7th, 2021 to the main Snufkin mod
- updated Bomber to have barrel explosion and not car explosion
- tweaked placement of the bones on Parasite's right forearm and right shoulder to be more consistent
- tweaked Wrester's taunt buff so that it does not give you faster movement (for greater challenge)
- when either drone (HellFlyer / HellShocker) is defeated, there is the death explosion that contains barrel debris. Swapped this with the explosion without barrel debris. Also, moved the post-death flame to show atop of drone's body
- tweaked down the saturation of Red Oni
- tweaked vertical positioning of a few Snufkin zombies so their feet more solidly touches the ground

enZombie Harvest Add-on v1.3

- reworked / removed code that referenced zombies removed (or renamed) for Alpha 20: zombieFootballPlayer, zombieOldTimer, zombieCheerleader, zombieSnow, zombieFarmer, zombieStripper

- reworked / removed code that referenced recipes that where changed or removed from Alpha 20 redesigned crafting and item categories

- added body harvest to new enZombies: wildling girl, santa, and santa's helper

- added body harvest to new vanilla zombies: feral and radiated burnt zombies, radiated businessman, all lumberjack varieties, feral and radiated hazmat, all mutated, radiated nurse zombie, all tom clark varieties

- created slightly nerfed versions of candy cane knife and santa hat for zombie harvest/loot

- reduced the amount of animal fat gained from harvesting all animals and gore to balance the increased availability of animal fat from body harvesting zombies

No Nudes Add-on v1.3

- reworked / removed code that referenced bikini texture
- added cover for santa's helper (from gstring to default shorts)

It appears that the existing vanilla challenge quests have been removed from Alpha 20 and some of the code/mechanics have changed... so i'm getting some errors which need to be fixed. This will come in the next update, as well as more new zombies, of course! Meanwhile, if anyone encounters errors with this latest enZombies update or with any of the Add-on mods, let me know. Please copy/paste or screenshot the error here and mention what other mods you have installed. Enjoy!

18 minutes ago, ErrorNull said:

update24.png

@Matt115 And... there's the wild girl you requested. What do you think? Her name is simply "Wildling Girl" and she can be seen in the pine and burnt forests, and also in caves. She may be small and not as strong as the other zombies, but she is fast! I also brought back the previous spider zombie using the HD "tom clark" zombie... so that he can join the new Alpha 20 creature-looking spider zombie. More spider zombies are better.

All the Add-Ons are also updated to be compatible with all Alpha 20 updates and enZombies mod updates. Below are the details. Download links are in the "Add-Ons" section of the original post on the mod page.

Damn it looks so good thx so much. I hope someday TFP ask you for cooperation hah.

@SnowDog1942 look how sexy girl we have for you!