Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

6 hours ago, arramus said:

I wonder if the Bunker by Pille could be released with a clear or fetch/clear attribute? Just asking because it is a real challenge with a group, offers a nice supply of potentially replaceable coal, and simply adds more variety. In a 10K map I'm on now it appears about 8 times that I know of but there are still huge chunks of unexplored land and it appears to be a regular feature when a Nitro World compiles.

That's now possible since we have the 'exclude quest' tag for sleeper volumes (Otherwise you would run into trouble when trying to eliminate the zombies in the air vents). So adding it requires some additional effort. I'll consider to add this type of quest. Being just a bit tired at the moment...

Edited by Pille (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

I do not know much on that part. Stallion is on Aussie time and that may have to wait until he awakens. we will add that info to the OP as soon as we can

but I believe it works as all modlets work

Thanks, gonna try sort it out. 

Just now, wolfbain5 said:

sorry, I dont know much on setting permissions, think stallion set up the channels, but didnt set the perms, let me see

Wait.. if i can download the pack without discord thats fine... I didn't realize I could... at least i think i can, will give it a try.   

Edit:  Yes got it on one drive, sorry about confusion.. i should have kept reading before clicking on discord link :)

Edited by SnowDog1942 (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

What prefab list do u select in Nitrogen.   I renamed the CP46 list to prefablist.txt and chose Vanilla.  That works, right?

Yes if you replaced the original prefablist.txt nitro comes with then it should be vanilla

1 hour ago, Tkullberg said:

does it need to have the name of rwg?

How do you mean

5 hours ago, Tkullberg said:

Thanks, gonna try sort it out. 

Instructions come with each variant of the download lol.

Simply drop the modlet into your mods folder located where the game exe is. Then play. 

You have to open the first folder to get to the modlet you drop in tho dont drop the first folder in. 

8 hours ago, Tkullberg said:

One fast question, how do I install this combopack 46 on my g-portal server RWG.
Just drop it into mods folder server and client? No need to copy and replace files in config/prefab?

no dont need to replace vanilla xmls at all. Just simply put modlet folder into mods folder then run game you get both vanilla and compo prefabs then 🙂. Should only require it on server side unsure tho if error put on client side to. Maybe someone whom jas set a server up recently can solve this also

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Hey, so i have noted that playing CP46, it seems the zeds in every POI do not even come to attack me, they just stand there and act as statues and only hit when im close by. Also the link for the discord for this modpack was expired. Is there still a working link?

1 hour ago, GDMoor said:

Hey, so i have noted that playing CP46, it seems the zeds in every POI do not even come to attack me, they just stand there and act as statues and only hit when im close by. Also the link for the discord for this modpack was expired. Is there still a working link?

Did you start a new world. Maybe require deleting your old files, verifying game to. 

Some have been set to passive, active attack. 

Will check i set the link to never run out grrrr.

Ok try again on the discord link should be good .

38 minutes ago, GDMoor said:

give me prefab name. still hunting those down to get prefab name hit f1, type dm, then enter, then hit f3 while in the prefab. send screenshot

9 hours ago, stallionsden said:

no dont need to replace vanilla xmls at all. Just simply put modlet folder into mods folder then run game you get both vanilla and compo prefabs then 🙂. Should only require it on server side unsure tho if error put on client side to. Maybe someone whom jas set a server up recently can solve this also

Thanks buddie :)

So unfort found another nitro error in prefablist_compopack_46

find xcostum_origamigallery(by topminder and pille) and remove the whole line. as there was a double up and we kept the gallery version of theirs (both exact same copies of each other)

2nd error is xcostum_HellMart(by_ Riahsaurus Rex),none,3,-2,59,24,75,downtown should be xcostum_HellMart(by_Riahsaurus_Rex),none,3,-2,59,24,75,downtown

Fix is also in the new dl for nitrogen