Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Morloc said:

Discord is such a steaming pile of crap.

"Just need to verify your phone number"

"No, not that phone"

"We're sending you the code!"

"Something went wrong, probably our fault"

...k...entered code and..........Enter, clicking, staring, praying....nothing works.

Try again.

"You screwed up too many times and now need to play Captcha"

"Sorry, that number is already in use. Give us another number"

...but, if it's in use, can't I just enter a password or something?

Bah.

try again. 

Hi Stallionsden, 

Is there anyway to download the compo pack without Discord? My discord account has been deleted(?) And i can't add my mobile number to discord because that is stuck on my deleted account. So my other account didn't pass the test. Now I'm unable to join the Discord server. Existenze0214 is my other account name.

Kind regards,

Exi

20 minutes ago, Existenze1985 said:

Hi Stallionsden, 

Is there anyway to download the compo pack without Discord? My discord account has been deleted(?) And i can't add my mobile number to discord because that is stuck on my deleted account. So my other account didn't pass the test. Now I'm unable to join the Discord server. Existenze0214 is my other account name.

Kind regards,

Exi

How did your account get deleted .. and try again on your other one. 

On 6/21/2024 at 10:35 AM, Existenze1985 said:

Hi Stallionsden, 

Kind regards,

Exi

Same for me - I haven't been able to login to Discord in 3-4 years.  The last time I tried to verify my account they demanded my cell phone # to text to - I don't own one, lol  <edit - and same again today>

Just as a general query... did ER1.0 break many older POI's (since the A21 rework)?

Edited by Lumpus (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2024 at 3:26 AM, Lumpus said:

Same for me - I haven't been able to login to Discord in 3-4 years.  The last time I tried to verify my account they demanded my cell phone # to text to - I don't own one, lol  <edit - and same again today>

Just as a general query... did ER1.0 break many older POI's (since the A21 rework)?

A bit of work to be done but not near the work a21 needed 

I followed all the instructions in the pinned messages. By the time I got done clicking around trying to figure out anything else, it booted me. I saw your post with the !cpjoin. But says NOWHERE if anything is supposed to be done with that.

3 minutes ago, abatar said:

Where can i download from?

when it is released there will be a download link

6 minutes ago, JynxdGinger said:

I followed all the instructions in the pinned messages. By the time I got done clicking around trying to figure out anything else, it booted me. I saw your post with the !cpjoin. But says NOWHERE if anything is supposed to be done with that.

asking for assistance in the channel will be alot easier then here and it says everything you need to do to get in 

1 hour ago, Gouki said:

Hi Stallion

How is the work on the compo pack for the stable version going?

Regards

Gouki

Hi gouki

It is progressing tho atm the sign bug is causing issues which hopefully get resolved soon but not far to go .

22 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Hi gouki

It is progressing tho atm the sign bug is causing issues which hopefully get resolved soon but not far to go .

Thank you very much Stallion.
No rush.

Regards

Gouki

• 4 weeks later...