Where can you find super corn?

God_Of_Paradise

If you want it for food that was nerfed in A19 so that it is now worse then normal corn and instead of being for food it is only for making glue. As for where to find it as far as I know it is only Graces POI and a rare chance to spawn in normal loot at high game stages.

13 hours ago, God_Of_Paradise said:

I play on Pregen 2 Map and was wondering if its possible to get super corn or super corn seeds. I know that the POI Graces has it but I don't know if that's on Pregen 2.

Is it possible to loot super corn seeds in pois or super corn? And does anyone know if there is a poi on Pregen 2 with super corn?

There is specific POI' as pointed out by others. 

However, before you go off hunting that, I'll have to point out it is no longer the ultimate end-game food it used to be. It has now food value of 3 (from 20 it was), gives 1 hp and does not have recipes that can make it any better as a source of food. It is now only good for making glue (2 supercorn + 1 murky water for 1 glue). 

So if you find it, great, make glue. If you do not, just use the bones (4 bones + 1 murky water for glue in chem station). If you want something to eat - look elsewhere this is not it. 

16 hours ago, God_Of_Paradise said:

I play on Pregen 2 Map and was wondering if its possible to get super corn or super corn seeds. I know that the POI Graces has it but I don't know if that's on Pregen 2.

I searched the prefab file of the Pregen 2 Map and found this special POI five times.

Dont bother. I consider it completely useless now.

By the moment you do find Bob's Boars or fall upon some rare seeds or seed schematics, you'll already have tons of Bones and Murky Water, along with at least 1 Chem Station. You'll most probably have enough resources to make Glue for eterntiy, along with the ones you'll find while looting.

17 minutes ago, Kyonshi said:

By the moment you do find Bob's Boars or fall upon some rare seeds or seed schematics, you'll already have tons of Bones and Murky Water, along with at least 1 Chem Station. You'll most probably have enough resources to make Glue for eterntiy, along with the ones you'll find while looting.

Eternity can be very short if you need large amounts of glue/duct tape.

For example if you make exploding crossbow bolts for a late game zombie horde with 64 zombies. You need one duct tape per bolt and per horde you need about 300-400 bolts. That means you need 300-400 glue per week.

39 minutes ago, Kyonshi said:

Maybe effectively useless, but we are alread in late endgame anyway, just keep playing for some last missing skillbooks and t6 equipment. We don't really need anything of that. So why not also go for super corn (and in my case visit this special poi i've never seen before).

22 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

Eternity can be very short if you need large amounts of glue/duct tape.

For example if you make exploding crossbow bolts for a late game zombie horde with 64 zombies. You need one duct tape per bolt and per horde you need about 300-400 bolts. That means you need 300-400 glue per week.

Well this is very situational and conditional to a very specific way if playing from someone who wants some extra, self-imposed challenge. But that's not what the majority of people will adopt as a strategy.

Most people rely on firearms with AP ammo for efficiency. If we're talking about late gamestage Blood Moons, you dont wanna abuse of anything explosive since the swarms of Zs are huge and will inevitably have some Demos merging in, making it very risky to trigger them with such arrows. Not mentioning that you'll damage your structures in the long run and globally render yourself weaken against the Horde.

But sure, anything is possible and if someone really wanna make it more tedious and grindy for themselves, yeah they can go ahead and grow that Super Corn. 🤷🏻‍♂️

31 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

Maybe effectively useless, but we are alread in late endgame anyway, just keep playing for some last missing skillbooks and t6 equipment. We don't really need anything of that. So why not also go for super corn (and in my case visit this special poi i've never seen before).

Yeah Bob's Boars is a heaven for anyone who needs Cement. If you can get a Mission that will respawn all the Cement after you raided it previously, its even better.

Its also a spot where you can get lots of meat and all other byproducts of harvesting the multiple boars inside, with Grace as the most rewarding one. Lots of loot and XP to get. Honestly, this POI is OP, im surprised the Pimps didnt tone it down 😆

7 minutes ago, Kyonshi said:

Its also a spot where you can get lots of meat and all other byproducts of harvesting the multiple boars inside, with Grace as the most rewarding one. Lots of loot and XP to get. Honestly, this POI is OP, im surprised the Pimps didnt tone it down 😆

Don't really need anything of that anymore. We already sold meat to traders, because our chests have been full.

Only reason left to go there is sightseeing and getting supercorn. Just do complete what we already have.

25 minutes ago, Kyonshi said:

Most people rely on firearms with AP ammo for efficiency. If we're talking about late gamestage Blood Moons, you dont wanna abuse of anything explosive since the swarms of Zs are huge and will inevitably have some Demos merging in, making it very risky to trigger them with such arrows. Not mentioning that you'll damage your structures in the long run and globally render yourself weaken against the Horde.

In my experience you have the same problem when you shoot Demolisher zombies. If you don't pay attention for once and instead of the zombie in the foreground you hit the Demolisher behind it. Especially if you have a large amount of zombies and not the standard 8 zombies.

Unless this has been changed in A19, AOE damage will not trigger the explosion. Therefore, there is less risk of a Demolisher exploding in the base. The explosive bolts also cause only minor block damage. Alternatively, the rocket launcher can be used.

You can also use the exploding bolts to ignite pipe bombs. Some base designs take advantage of this, such as the Boom Box from Grand Spartan.

36 minutes ago, Kyonshi said:

But sure, anything is possible and if someone really wanna make it more tedious and grindy for themselves, yeah they can go ahead and grow that Super Corn. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Harvesting a field in the base twice a week is less tedious than collecting bones. I had 40 super corn plants in my last base and per harvest I got 120 super corn which is enough for 60 glue. Not bad, considering that it doesn't take me more than 2 minutes to harvest.

Archived