Thoughts and Prayers for JaxTeller718

Brian9824

Hey everyone. First I just want to say I am humbled and amazed at the support this community has shown me and my family. I have always been so proud to be part of this experience, and it is times like these I know why I will never ever leave or abandon 7 Days to Die.

Not only is it a damn fine game but the players are some of the most thoughtful, considerate and compassionate I have ever been a part of.

Joel, thank you so very much for your words of encouragement. We go round for round every now and then but I have never meant any of it in a disrespectful way. I love and admire your talen and your hard work and I love to pick your brain sometimes. The game you and your company has created has been life changing for me. I will be Pimps for life.

Roland, best be careful sir. Do not give joel any ideas for a new zombie type. A steel toed undead who can just tap dance into your base :)

I want to thank the mods for allowing this post. I know it is probably very off topic. I am currently in an assisted living facility. Short term, but its going to be at least 4 weeks before I am evaluated again to see if I can be sent home to care for my wounds after. The infection can still come back and spread (I am on a daily regiment of antibiotics - Joel you guys lied there is no countdown for healing from taking one! lol) and the surgery I had requires dressing changes and a wound vac machine with a tube hooked into it to be changed every other day so until that is cleared up Im stuck away from my family and home :(

Thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes. It has helped me get through some frustrating moments, more of which I am sure to come ahead. Love to each and every one of you.

Now MM, please bring on A19. Im ready sir. I have a lot of free time coming up. So snap that Kraken whip!

Hey everyone. First I just want to say I am humbled and amazed at the support this community has shown me and my family. I have always been so proud to be part of this experience, and it is times like these I know why I will never ever leave or abandon 7 Days to Die.

Not only is it a damn fine game but the players are some of the most thoughtful, considerate and compassionate I have ever been a part of.

Joel, thank you so very much for your words of encouragement. We go round for round every now and then but I have never meant any of it in a disrespectful way. I love and admire your talen and your hard work and I love to pick your brain sometimes. The game you and your company has created has been life changing for me. I will be Pimps for life.

Roland, best be careful sir. Do not give joel any ideas for a new zombie type. A steel toed undead who can just tap dance into your base :)

I want to thank the mods for allowing this post. I know it is probably very off topic. I am currently in an assisted living facility. Short term, but its going to be at least 4 weeks before I am evaluated again to see if I can be sent home to care for my wounds after. The infection can still come back and spread (I am on a daily regiment of antibiotics - Joel you guys lied there is no countdown for healing from taking one! lol) and the surgery I had requires dressing changes and a wound vac machine with a tube hooked into it to be changed every other day so until that is cleared up Im stuck away from my family and home :(

Thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes. It has helped me get through some frustrating moments, more of which I am sure to come ahead. Love to each and every one of you.

Now MM, please bring on A19. Im ready sir. I have a lot of free time coming up. So snap that Kraken whip!

Its great you are back. After you get out of the hospital I would recommend you find a holistic doctor that can help you manage your condition with diet and exercise. Regular md's just throw medicines and surgery at lots of conditions that are reversible with a proper diet and healthier lifestyle.

I don't know the specifics but I was borderline diabetic about 5 years ago, high blood pressure, clogged arteries and a hundred other things wrong in my blood work etc. I had to change my diet and lose a bunch of fat. Now I have a clean bill of health. It doesn't sound like walking is in the cards right now for you, but movement is important for health and recovery. Do what you can do after you get healed up is all I'm saying, so your here for your family and the community.

You better get healed up and get that ticker in shape A19 is going to be scary AF and will put it to the test :) As with anything I suggest moderation :) Don't play 12 hours straight, play 2-3, take a break get some air, sun, do some db curls if you are chair bound, get the blood flowing as much as you can. Ease into it! Focus on your well being.

Best wishes for a speedy full recovery.

**snip**

You better get healed up and get that ticker in shape A19 is going to be scary AF and will put it to the test :) As with anything I suggest moderation :) Don't play 12 hours straight, play 2-3, take a break get some air, sun, do some db curls if you are chair bound, get the blood flowing as much as you can. Ease into it! Focus on your well being.

Said the drug dealer to the addict.

the surgery I had requires dressing changes and a wound vac machine with a tube hooked into it to be changed every other day so until that is cleared up Im stuck away from my family and home :(

Oh great, new more complicated injury treatment confirmed for next iteration of the mod......

:smile-new:

Drains are fun. Love it when the blood gets to that snotty slimy consistency.

Not.

Man without getting too gross. This. They arent going to have to worry about me dropping some weight while Im here. Looking at this thing is doing it for me.

Its great you are back. After you get out of the hospital I would recommend you find a holistic doctor that can help you manage your condition with diet and exercise. Regular md's just throw medicines and surgery at lots of conditions that are reversible with a proper diet and healthier lifestyle.

I don't know the specifics but I was borderline diabetic about 5 years ago, high blood pressure, clogged arteries and a hundred other things wrong in my blood work etc. I had to change my diet and lose a bunch of fat. Now I have a clean bill of health. It doesn't sound like walking is in the cards right now for you, but movement is important for health and recovery. Do what you can do after you get healed up is all I'm saying, so your here for your family and the community.

Thanks boss. Im definitely focusing on strength and blood flow. Right after the surgery they had me bed bound for 24 hours. The pain in my knees from effusion was awful, even worse than the pain from surgery. Took 3 days to even be able to stand on it so going immobile is NOT an option for sure.

I was on 14 medications a day from iron deficiency to a-fib to hypertension and edema. Apparently i was being over medicated. They took me off some meds and Im definitely interested in going the holistic route. Ever since my overall energy level has actually improved.

Man without getting too gross. This. They arent going to have to worry about me dropping some weight while Im here. Looking at this thing is doing it for me.

Thanks boss. Im definitely focusing on strength and blood flow. Right after the surgery they had me bed bound for 24 hours. The pain in my knees from effusion was awful, even worse than the pain from surgery. Took 3 days to even be able to stand on it so going immobile is NOT an option for sure.

I was on 14 medications a day from iron deficiency to a-fib to hypertension and edema. Apparently i was being over medicated. They took me off some meds and Im definitely interested in going the holistic route. Ever since my overall energy level has actually improved.

Yeah drugs just help with symptoms, but often come with nasty side effects possibly worse than the condition you are trying to treat. Its always best to try to find a natural cure for the problem through diet,exercise and lifestyle changes/stress management. The body is designed to thrive under the right conditions. Spinach will bring up your iron and won't clog your arteries. I use it on my salads since its healthier than lettuce.

For high blood pressure supplement with L Arginine, try to do cardio, and lose weight if you are overweight. A friend of mine takes BP nat relief for his blood pressure, you can google it and it keeps his in range and its all natural but the first two options are your best. My gf had high blood pressure and so did I but we both cured it with diet and exercise. Neither of us need the L Arginine any more. Pushing blood through clogged arteries and body fat is hard work for your heart. I started drinking pomegranate juice and my arteries cleared up in a year or two.

You can literally google foods to cure ____ and resolve loads of issues, but its essential having a holistic doctor that can cheaply give you a full blood panel every quarter and work up a strategy otherwise its a lot of guess work.

Its always best to try to find a natural cure for the problem through diet,exercise and lifestyle changes/stress management.

This.

EAT MORE GARLIC AND ONIONS!

Take a whole head of garlic, skins and all, wrap it in aluminum foil and bake @ 350 for 20 mins, so good mashed in to potatoes. Take an oinion and cut the top off, cut a cube in the bulb large enough to hold a beef bouillon cube, put boullion in, put top back on wrap in foil and bake same as a head of garlic, roasted onion has to be my favorite, the best is a beef bouillon in a vidalia.

Anyways glad to see you posting, we don't know each other, but my heart dropped when I seen the thread topic, until I seen your post and realized you are still with us. Take care of yourself man, we can't afford to lose such outstanding members of this community.

Archived