Thoughts and Prayers for JaxTeller718

Brian9824

Ok guys iv showed this thread to jax he really wants to write something to you all and thank you for all the well wishes. He wants to do it in jaxteller fashion lol. That being said i know the OP is updating you all but i have time right now so ill post the full thing here.

So jax has had a wound on his foot that was not healing and when he started having chest pains he went into the hospital and they are dealing with both. He had a minor heart attack but his foot ended up having gang green in the bone thus the surgery today being done to remove some bone and his baby toe. They will be removing infection out of his foot packing it and putting a drain in it as well from what we were told. Upon all the blood work they found the kidney levels were elevated so now he is seing so many people idk if he remembers what everyone is saying. I have been busy dealing with this with him and dealing with our poor dog who misses him and thinks he left her :(. Its been quite stessful and hard to sleep.......... I am up at 230 am writing this lol...........

I am grateful to the OP for posting this here for me and trying to keep yall upto date on what is going on now. From what we have been told he will be in hospital/recovery place for about 8 weeks so you may not see much of him.

@madmole You made his night last night and it touched his heart that you posted in here to him. He felt special :p.

Thank you for leaving this tread and thank you for sticying it so people can find it. Thank you to all of you who are here and posting such loving words. We know how passionate he can get sometimes. We all know how he can be set in his ways as well but i think that is what makes him an excellent modder and why so many love and play our mod. I want you all who play our mod to also know our testers have NOT stopped testing. All the people he works with have not stopped helping and making things go smooth so when he is back he wont be overwhelmed.

Iv not done anything though but update everyone on the goings on and try to be there for when he see's his doctors. So i can ask questions and hear what they are doing. If anyone has questions feel free to hop on our discord and when i get the chance ill answer questions and respond.

Have an amazing day guys and ill keep updating the discord as to how he is doing.

He was in surgery for 3 hours all went well he has a pump attatched to his foot so he will be in the hospital for 30 days. After that they are looking into placing him into a nursing home to continue treatment as he will need continuous iv antibiotics and foot care. It was a little more then they thought before going into surgery and they had to shave more of the bone on the side of his foot but the doc said he should be ok walking once the pump is removed. So it looks like he is bed ridden for a month. I am greatful for the prayers, thoughts, and well wishes.

He will have a pump stuck in his foot for 30 days then they will remove it. They shaved a lot of the bone on side of his foot and took his baby toe and some above it. Doc said he should not have issues walking but knowing him he will. then he has another 4 weeks after that where he will finish healing and continue several antibiotics threw iv. So as it stands two months from yesterday he should be home........

I dont know if im going to let him jump right back into the mod right away but im sure he will be in here after he gets out.

Archived