Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

9 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

i am not sure about that. usually files like the localization.txt and entitygroups.xml should already be inside the folder called CONFIG that is inside each mod folder. not sure why it's outside there. i'm sure there is a reason, that Robeloto will be best to answer.

After installing it as you advised me, the mod works great, thank you again! I just get this error, did I do something wrong? spacer.png

5 hours ago, CanaMwd said:

just get this error, did I do something wrong

hmm.. are you trying to install the mod on a server or just as single-player game? below is the folder path that i have that mod installed. hope that helps.

robeloto.png

On 6/9/2022 at 2:18 AM, ErrorNull said:

hmm.. are you trying to install the mod on a server or just as single-player game? below is the folder path that i have that mod installed. hope that helps.

robeloto.png

This is to install it on a dedicated server (Nitrado). Yes the files are correct.

Hey Robeloto if you remember when I said how most of your zombies make sense with 7days using nuclear radiation in its developing story. a new mod item i had an idea for that may be of interest to you is simply some sort of highly radioactive nuclear substance which can be acquired by killing tougher zombies from your mod such as the bosses and this substance can even come with a custom quest where your tasked with collecting a certain quantity of this new substance and once you collect the targeted amount of the stuff you head to the nearest trader and turn in the substance for new and larger rewards. the quest details regarding the task and how much needs to be collected will be entirely up to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Loud Sounds Lowered
auger sound, drop
It is essential when you are doing voice chat on multi-server.

Conventionally, the auger is noisy,
There was a problem that voice chat could not be done.

If this mod works
Voice chat is possible even in ogre.
Best!

And Zombie names are
Is there no reaction in my environment?
(Is version 20.6 not good?)
I wanted to see Copter Corpse, but
I didn't see it in the F6 zombie list.

If the sentence is strange in translation
sorry.

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2022 at 1:09 AM, AndrewT said:

Hey Robeloto if you remember when I said how most of your zombies make sense with 7days using nuclear radiation in its developing story. a new mod item i had an idea for that may be of interest to you is simply some sort of highly radioactive nuclear substance which can be acquired by killing tougher zombies from your mod such as the bosses and this substance can even come with a custom quest where your tasked with collecting a certain quantity of this new substance and once you collect the targeted amount of the stuff you head to the nearest trader and turn in the substance for new and larger rewards. the quest details regarding the task and how much needs to be collected will be entirely up to you.

Hey AndrewT!

And sorry for the very late answer. Let us just say I have been busy lol.

Yes I do remember that. It sounds very cool. Thanks for the idea.

On 6/25/2022 at 6:04 PM, chikuwa said:

If I want to spawn these fun zombies only in the wasteland.
Is it okay to delete everything except the wasteland in entitygroups.xml?

You will have to add every zombie in the wasteland group. Then you remove the other biomes. If you wanna remove them on bloodmoon, hordes etc. Just keep the wasteland group and nothing else. You will never see them on bloodmoon though sadly.

On 7/26/2022 at 12:16 AM, crewking99 said:

Hi is it possible to disable some zombies?

Yes in entitygroups you can remove each individual zombie. You can remove them manually or with the notepad ++ regular expression. With regular expression you can remove the zombie and the prob chance also. https://cheatography.com/davechild/cheat-sheets/regular-expressions/

On 8/31/2022 at 11:24 AM, chikuwa said:

No answers to your recent questions?
Won't you upgrade to support 20.6?

Hey sorry for being late. I will try to upgrade 20.6.

On 9/3/2022 at 5:35 AM, a_jp said:

Loud Sounds Lowered
auger sound, drop
It is essential when you are doing voice chat on multi-server.

Conventionally, the auger is noisy,
There was a problem that voice chat could not be done.

If this mod works
Voice chat is possible even in ogre.
Best!

And Zombie names are
Is there no reaction in my environment?
(Is version 20.6 not good?)
I wanted to see Copter Corpse, but
I didn't see it in the F6 zombie list.

If the sentence is strange in translation
sorry.

Hey!

Yes, the auger is indeed noisy. I am not sure if loudsoundslowered work with 20.6. I will look that up!

The CopterCorpse should be there. With all the other animals. animalCopterCorpse

• 1 month later...

Somehow my server ended with a 1GB log file spamming the following:

Exception: Item with name 'meleeHandAnimalFireSnake' not found!
  at EntityAlive.CopyPropertiesFromEntityClass () [0x00080] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at Entity.InitCommon () [0x00029] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityZombie.InitCommon () [0x00000] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at Entity.Init (System.Int32 _entityClass) [0x00007] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityAlive.Init (System.Int32 _entityClass) [0x00000] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityEnemy.Init (System.Int32 _entityClass) [0x00000] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityFactory.CreateEntity (EntityCreationData _ecd) [0x004c2] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityFactory.CreateEntity (System.Int32 _et, System.Int32 _id, ItemValue _itemValue, System.Int32 _count, UnityEngine.Vector3 _transformPos, UnityEngine.Vector3 _transformRot, System.Single _lifetime, System.Int32 _playerId, System.String _skinName, System.Int32 _spawnById, System.String _spawnByName) [0x0001b] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityFactory.CreateEntity (System.Int32 _et, System.Int32 _id, UnityEngine.Vector3 _transformPos, UnityEngine.Vector3 _rotation) [0x0000c] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityFactory.CreateEntity (System.Int32 _et, UnityEngine.Vector3 _transformPos) [0x00014] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at SleeperVolume.Spawn (World _world, System.Int32 entityClass, System.Int32 spawnIndex, GameStageGroup group, BlockSleeper block) [0x0006e] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) SleeperVolume.DMD<SleeperVolume::UpdateSpawn>(SleeperVolume,World)
  at SleeperVolume.Tick (World _world) [0x00010] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at World.TickSleeperVolumes () [0x00027] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at World.OnUpdateTick (System.Single _partialTicks, System.ArraySegment`1[T] _activeChunks) [0x0024b] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at GameManager.UpdateTick () [0x00073] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00305] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Inventory.get_holdingItemData () [0x00038] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at EntityAlive.Update () [0x000f7] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 

This points to this mod, with two references:

Robeloto_CustomZombies_XML_VERSION/Config/entityclasses.xml line 1647

Robeloto_CustomZombies_XML_VERSION/Config/items_OLD.xml line 598

Looks like this item was disabled (ie.: not in the main items.xml) and that reference in the entity classes wasn't removed, or wasn't added to it.

Should it be completely removed from animalFireSnake entity or meleeHandAnimalFireSnake added to the main items.xml?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<Krougal>

<set xpath="items/item[@name='meleeToolAxeT3Chainsaw']/property[@name='SoundIdle']/@value">chainsaw_idle1</set>
<set xpath="items/item[@name='meleeToolAxeT3Chainsaw']/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Sound_start']/@value">chainsaw_fire_start1</set>

<set xpath="items/item[@name='meleeToolPickT3Auger']/property[@name='SoundIdle']/@value">Auger_Idle1</set>
<set xpath="items/item[@name='meleeToolPickT3Auger']/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Sound_start']/@value">Auger_Fire_Start1</set>

</Krougal>

Fix for A21. Replace contents of \Mods\Robeloto_LoudSoundsLowered\Config\items.xml

Edited by Krougal (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 8:27 PM, kydyr said:

Will you be upgrading to 20.6 please.

Hello! Sorry, been very busy and I see that A21 is out that breaks my mod completely. Seems many materials are gone or changed placements.

On 7/6/2023 at 6:46 AM, Scendera said:

Any word on a21? Your crew of zombs is SORELY missed!

Hey! Today I have tested A21 and there is much to be done. Much material is missing and will not load for the zombie. Many meshes are also gone. I see that I also need to add

<property name="UserSpawnType" value="Menu"/>

for every zombie to appear there. I also noticed that the AITask are a bit different compared to A20. Many standard mesh ragdolls are gone and especially those I used to place materials on. The other ragdolls does not seem to work with replacematerial on. So either that means, I need to use a different way. Like using the UMA types or I have to make my own meshes, which I have no clue on how to make.

On 7/30/2023 at 5:40 PM, [xTC]Moon said:

For sure will be missed. Not sure he he is around to update the mod though :(

Sorry for being away so long. And I am not sure I will update the mod to A21. It seems like a big job haha. If I knew an easy way to fix it, but it does not seem like an easy fix sadly.

On 8/3/2023 at 7:41 PM, Krougal said:

So I just discovered the LoudSoundsLowered and it still works for A21.

My eardrums want to give you a big thank you, wherever you are!

Wow, it still works. That is awesome. And you are welcome!

On 8/26/2023 at 3:58 PM, Robeloto said:

Hello! Sorry, been very busy and I see that A21 is out that breaks my mod completely. Seems many materials are gone or changed placements.

Hey! Today I have tested A21 and there is much to be done. Much material is missing and will not load for the zombie. Many meshes are also gone. I see that I also need to add

<property name="UserSpawnType" value="Menu"/>

for every zombie to appear there. I also noticed that the AITask are a bit different compared to A20. Many standard mesh ragdolls are gone and especially those I used to place materials on. The other ragdolls does not seem to work with replacematerial on. So either that means, I need to use a different way. Like using the UMA types or I have to make my own meshes, which I have no clue on how to make.

Sorry for being away so long. And I am not sure I will update the mod to A21. It seems like a big job haha. If I knew an easy way to fix it, but it does not seem like an easy fix sadly.

Wow, it still works. That is awesome. And you are welcome!

Hello Robeloto, shame about the zombie gunner that launches rockets, I would have loved to put it back on my server in the wasteland

• 3 months later...
On 8/30/2023 at 1:14 PM, noname835 said:
Hello Robeloto, shame about the zombie gunner that launches rockets, I would have loved to put it back on my server in the wasteland

Hey! I know, it is sad that many zombies are not working now in the new alpha. I know some of my zombies can still work with some easy adjustments. But many of them use meshes that isn't there anymore.

I might come back with an update at a later stage. If anyone can help or know any solution or fixes for my zombies, I would be grateful. Atm, I do not have much free time, which is a shame...

3 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Hey! I know, it is sad that many zombies are not working now in the new alpha. I know some of my zombies can still work with some easy adjustments. But many of them use meshes that isn't there anymore.

I might come back with an update at a later stage. If anyone can help or know any solution or fixes for my zombies, I would be grateful. Atm, I do not have much free time, which is a shame...

hey man xyth said he added this to the unity A21 a mod called 0-XCore thats supposed to allow for custom zombies without C# code try looking for it and see what happens when u have time of course

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2023 at 9:22 PM, AndrewT said:

hey man xyth said he added this to the unity A21 a mod called 0-XCore thats supposed to allow for custom zombies without C# code try looking for it and see what happens when u have time of course

Hey! Thanks for the info! I am gonna checking that up when I have time.

• 1 month later...

Hello Robeloto, I wonder how is your project going? We really looking forward to dangers your mod have to offer. I especially miss the undertaker from the early game. When he showed up the best idea was to run.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 10:05 PM, Rukminesh said:

Hello Robeloto, I wonder how is your project going? We really looking forward to dangers your mod have to offer. I especially miss the undertaker from the early game. When he showed up the best idea was to run.

Yea, I have not been doing much to update my mod. I really have no clue on how to restore all my zombies as they were. Too much have changed in A21. I love this game, but I think I have lost a lot of motivation. =/

23 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Yea, I have not been doing much to update my mod. I really have no clue on how to restore all my zombies as they were. Too much have changed in A21. I love this game, but I think I have lost a lot of motivation. =/

This constant changes bothers me too. Lot of good mod breaks and the creators get fed up with it eventually. From the moster mods seems @Guppycurmanaged to keep his zombie models mostly intact trough the alpas. I have no knowledge how he doing it. https://7daystodiemods.com/guppys-zombies/
If you could create few basic but dangerous zeds or what is easy to make that could be great. We will be be sad to see your mod disappear.

I'm currently experimenting with the relatively new Teragon map generator. I wish I could say it is as good as Nitrogen was, but slowly I learn how to generate better and better maps.

Edited by Rukminesh (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2024 at 12:38 PM, Rukminesh said:

This constant changes bothers me too. Lot of good mod breaks and the creators get fed up with it eventually. From the moster mods seems @Guppycurmanaged to keep his zombie models mostly intact trough the alpas. I have no knowledge how he doing it. https://7daystodiemods.com/guppys-zombies/
If you could create few basic but dangerous zeds or what is easy to make that could be great. We will be be sad to see your mod disappear.

I'm currently experimenting with the relatively new Teragon map generator. I wish I could say it is as good as Nitrogen was, but slowly I learn how to generate better and better maps.

Yea, it is so annoying. I see that Guppycur has his own models. I have used blender to make 3d models, but I never made rigged models. Seems unity also needs a license to be used. I know I have used it before, but now it won't work. Making my own models is for me, just not worth the time. Sorry :(