Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

when Shocker feral Vomit its ammo

DLKqSauyxbHl8A5.png

After check for files. Seems like you miss a line in Items.xml :

<item name="meleeHandZombieShockerFeral">

<property class="Action1"> <!-- UseAction -->
        <property name="Class" value="Vomit"/>
        <property name="Delay" value="0.3"/> <!-- obsolete if rounds per minute exists -->
        <property name="Range" value="200"/>
        <property name="Infinite_ammo" value="true"/>
        <property name="Sound_warning" value="electric_fence_on"/>
        <property name="Sound_start" value="electric_fence_impact"/>
        <property name="Buff" value="buffShocked2"/>

Magazine_items line is missing? I am not sure.

4 hours ago, razorfsy said:

when Shocker feral Vomit its ammo

DLKqSauyxbHl8A5.png

After check for files. Seems like you miss a line in Items.xml :

<item name="meleeHandZombieShockerFeral">

<property class="Action1"> <!-- UseAction -->
        <property name="Class" value="Vomit"/>
        <property name="Delay" value="0.3"/> <!-- obsolete if rounds per minute exists -->
        <property name="Range" value="200"/>
        <property name="Infinite_ammo" value="true"/>
        <property name="Sound_warning" value="electric_fence_on"/>
        <property name="Sound_start" value="electric_fence_impact"/>
        <property name="Buff" value="buffShocked2"/>

Magazine_items line is missing? I am not sure.

Thank you so much for noticing! In the XML version. You are right. I missed magazine_items! Fixed now!

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

14 hours ago, AndrewT said:

nicht schlecht. ich benutze nur translate, weil ich noch viel üben muss, um deutsch in ganzen sätzen zu sprechen, aber ich kenne mehrere wörter. although similar to the Russian accent Germans when talking English often pronounce W words with a V sound which i find hilarious so get ready for lots of V pronounced W words Im sure all yall will get a good laugh outta that.

if u remember the "soup nazi" from Seinfeld and how he said the little man (george the fatty) was pressing his luck. we may make a reference to that and im confident anyone who recognizes that as a seinfeld reference will burst into laughter far louder than any shotgun.

actually while the lightening sparks in the original electric zombies eyes may be harder to do a good start would be copying and pasting the orange ferral zombie eyes then change the color to a nice plasma blue if possible.

Haha. It is the same here with swedish. Many english words with W  I pronounce with a V also. Das is gut. I like it.

I remember the "soup nazi" for sure lol.

Hey, nice idea about using the feral zombie eyes. Seems many of the feral mesh cannot be used for materials, they just show the original mesh. :(  Before I could just the eye color, but does not seem to work anymore. I am gonna try a bit more. The cop feral mesh seems to work alright with materials.

What do you think about this? The problem with this vomit is that it is a bit glitchy. At first you see the vomit come from above the zombie to the left and later it "teleports" to the mouth. I think it looks cooler, but maybe that glitch kinda makes it weird.

7 hours ago, chikuwa said:

How do you fix this error?
I have enZombies (+ AddonSnufkin) in it. 

キャプチャ20.PNG

I use Snufkin's too.

Remove physicsbodies.xml in 

Robeloto_CustomZombies mod or  SnufkinCustomZombie mod. Don't remove both.

Which one's physicsbodies.xml needs to be removed depending on your mod queue.  Remove that bottom one works for me.

I'm new here.Hope it works.

the white barf mist coming from the left reminds me of when older cartoons used to something heavily similar before 100% perfection (something thats impossible) became the standard expectation of modern cartoons (no wonder modern cartoons are either garbage or boring) but the nostalgia gave me some laughs

52 minutes ago, razorfsy said:

I use Snufkin's too.

Remove physicsbodies.xml in 

Robeloto_CustomZombies mod or  SnufkinCustomZombie mod. Don't remove both.

Which one's physicsbodies.xml needs to be removed depending on your mod queue.  Remove that bottom one works for me.

I'm new here.Hope it works.

Thank you.
I'll give it a try.

9 hours ago, chikuwa said:

How do you fix this error?
I have enZombies (+ AddonSnufkin) in it. 

キャプチャ20.PNG

Sorry. I was gonna rename the physicsbodies - nolegsuma , so it would not collide with snufkins, but I forgot. Gonna do that later today. In the meantime you can just remove the xml like razorfsy said.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:02 AM, AndrewT said:

the white barf mist coming from the left reminds me of when older cartoons used to something heavily similar before 100% perfection (something thats impossible) became the standard expectation of modern cartoons (no wonder modern cartoons are either garbage or boring) but the nostalgia gave me some laughs

Haha, yeah! :D

I have updated the mod now to 2.84. Both the xml and the original version. Reworked entitygroups and added several new groups and gamestages. Now the harder zombies will have a higher chance to appear at higher gamestages. More likely to encountering easy zombies in the start at low gamestage.

Let me know if someone want a version with higher spawn chance.

Also added  2 versions, one with only animals and one version that will make every tough zombie only appear at higher gamestages and easier only at the start. Almost same as the original entitygroups, But groups like ZombiesDownTown, Wasteland, Forest, ZombiesNight only have easy zombies here with no chance to see a tough one.

Also, no collide anymore with Snufkins server side Zombies :)

Update again.

* Was a typo so IronMan got a too high spawnchance. Fixed.

* Also lowered RadRobots HP. He has a chance to knock you down with his hard robotic arms. Might make 2 different robots. 1 that is easy and one that is a bit harder than the first one.

18 hours ago, ShiftRed said:

I just Played Nerf Them All permadeath. Died on day 11. Got a forge with a schematic and basically nothing else.  Never got a wrench or vehicle. Really liked how it prolonged early game! Thanks

I am glad you like! And Permadeath is so harsh. I would never reach day 11.

My Custom Zombie Mod and Nerf them all has been updated.

Check here

On 1/9/2022 at 9:50 AM, Robeloto said:

Haha. It is the same here with swedish. Many english words with W  I pronounce with a V also. Das is gut. I like it.

I remember the "soup nazi" for sure lol.

Hey, nice idea about using the feral zombie eyes. Seems many of the feral mesh cannot be used for materials, they just show the original mesh. :(  Before I could just the eye color, but does not seem to work anymore. I am gonna try a bit more. The cop feral mesh seems to work alright with materials.

What do you think about this? The problem with this vomit is that it is a bit glitchy. At first you see the vomit come from above the zombie to the left and later it "teleports" to the mouth. I think it looks cooler, but maybe that glitch kinda makes it weird.

well heres something else interesting. when alpha 19 first came out with some of the new HD zombie models the feral variants had glowing WHITE eyes similar to disguised demons in ghost folklore before all of them had their eyes changed back to orange

On 1/16/2022 at 2:57 PM, AndrewT said:

well heres something else interesting. when alpha 19 first came out with some of the new HD zombie models the feral variants had glowing WHITE eyes similar to disguised demons in ghost folklore before all of them had their eyes changed back to orange

I remember that hehe :) I have become interested in making prefabs now. I made a prefab that you start inside when you spawn the first time in the world. And at the start it is like a glass cube with bulletproof glass with several hidden doors and hidden codes. For example, one code you have to climb outside the prefab, it is bulletproof glass and steel around, so you cannot get out that way, but when you have climbed up, you can see the code through the glass from afar. And then you can type that code in to a door that makes you progress. And some zombies, bosses, snakes are around in the dungeon that will make your escape harder. It is like a labyrinth with puzzles. However, when I made the prefab, I was in a live world, so I cannot save it lol. Before you could just press K when you were in debug mode and save the base. Maybe someone will make a mod for A20 that allows you to do just that. I know there is a mod for A19 atleast.

Anyway, it was fun building. Played it with some friends and they seemed to really enjoy it. So when I get some more time I will start making real prefabs using the editor, and not in a live game lol.

1 hour ago, FloppyDingo said:

Hey Robeloto, love the modlets. Just curious: Whatever happened to sirenhead/pyramidhead mentioned last year?

thats snufkin's zombie mod not his. his mod does have some of snufkin's zombies but i never saw the sirenhead one.

5 hours ago, Robeloto said:

I remember that hehe :) I have become interested in making prefabs now. I made a prefab that you start inside when you spawn the first time in the world. And at the start it is like a glass cube with bulletproof glass with several hidden doors and hidden codes. For example, one code you have to climb outside the prefab, it is bulletproof glass and steel around, so you cannot get out that way, but when you have climbed up, you can see the code through the glass from afar. And then you can type that code in to a door that makes you progress. And some zombies, bosses, snakes are around in the dungeon that will make your escape harder. It is like a labyrinth with puzzles. However, when I made the prefab, I was in a live world, so I cannot save it lol. Before you could just press K when you were in debug mode and save the base. Maybe someone will make a mod for A20 that allows you to do just that. I know there is a mod for A19 atleast.

Anyway, it was fun building. Played it with some friends and they seemed to really enjoy it. So when I get some more time I will start making real prefabs using the editor, and not in a live game lol.

is there a way to make zombies like the giant and RPG drop more than one loot bag? cause i feel like it would be cool if they could as it would truly feel like a boss level reward normally received from killing bosses as seen in countless other games.

3 hours ago, AndrewT said:

thats snufkin's zombie mod not his. his mod does have some of snufkin's zombies but i never saw the sirenhead one.

is there a way to make zombies like the giant and RPG drop more than one loot bag? cause i feel like it would be cool if they could as it would truly feel like a boss level reward normally received from killing bosses as seen in countless other games.

I don't know about dropping more than one. But it is easy to make a custom lootbag. The giant already drops loot from the boss lootcontainer. I could make my own custom lootcontainer to drop from the hardest zombies in my mod.

Edit: Btw. Do you also feel like my fire and thunder birds needs to be nerfed or to be removed from the animals, and to be set to higher gamestages only?

Was playing now with a couple friends. And a couple minutes before the first bloodmoon, 2 burningphoenix and 2 thunderbirds spawned. I felt like they destroyed our fun a bit. No one so far has complained on them, but I would understand if someone want them to only appear at higher gamestages and not at the start when you only have bow and melee weapons.

4 hours ago, FloppyDingo said:

Hey Robeloto, love the modlets. Just curious: Whatever happened to sirenhead/pyramidhead mentioned last year?

Hey, thank you so much. Yea I am very sorry for that. I was going to make a SirenHead zombie. Odetta was asking for one, or something similiar. Snufkin loved the idea and made his own one. I actually made one too, but it looked a lot (if not exactly) like the one Snufkin made, so it kinda felt I was just making a copy. I also wanted the Sirenhead to be really tall like the original was, but with archetypes I cannot make tall enough ones and to make just the head invisible I had to use archetypes. Maybe that was an addition to the loss of my motivation. And, I was going to make a pyramid head also. And I tried and tried to make it look like pyramid head, but I failed. It looked absolutely nothing like pyramidhead. Maybe I can try now and see if there is any new objects or anything I could use in A20.

If you or anyone has any ideas for me you are more than welcome with them. Thanks :) My next projects atm is, more custom sounds, some new zombies and custom prefabs and I really hope to finish them. I have so many ideas, but sometimes there isn't enough time or motivation sadly.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, Robeloto said:

I just cannot make Siren Head any taller when I use the archetypes. If I set sizescale in entityclasses, the zombie will spawn in the air. So I guess 3-4 meters is max when using archetypes. If anyone know any solution to this. Please help! :)

I am also trying to make Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. Does not look nice, trying different things, but it will never look identical to the original. ^^

868815623_latestcb20180615201454.png.53c808a82596d51c78308bc4f5524b92.png

17 hours ago, Robeloto said:

I don't know about dropping more than one. But it is easy to make a custom lootbag. The giant already drops loot from the boss lootcontainer. I could make my own custom lootcontainer to drop from the hardest zombies in my mod.

Edit: Btw. Do you also feel like my fire and thunder birds needs to be nerfed or to be removed from the animals, and to be set to higher gamestages only?

Was playing now with a couple friends. And a couple minutes before the first bloodmoon, 2 burningphoenix and 2 thunderbirds spawned. I felt like they destroyed our fun a bit. No one so far has complained on them, but I would understand if someone want them to only appear at higher gamestages and not at the start when you only have bow and melee weapons.

I never saw thunderbirds and i never had burningphoenixs harrass me like that so im not too sure to be honest

1 hour ago, AndrewT said:

I never saw thunderbirds and i never had burningphoenixs harrass me like that so im not too sure to be honest

Thanks for the reply. Problem is if I add them to the vulturegroup, they will always have a chance too spawn. Tried setting it really really low, but seems they will appear by some chance anyway. I want the gameplay for my mod to be fair at the start, but it really is hard to make it fair. xD Maybe I have to remove them from the vulturegroup also. And then they will prob only appear at scout and bloodmoon horde.

while i understand the high difficulty with this method non vulture flying enemies from other mods often have their own enemy/animal groups made by their respective modders. I know the phoenixes use reskinned vulture models but since they bare the name of a different bird they could have their own spawn group but only if u decide to do that. but maybe compare all your mods birds by danger level and restricting the birds with higher danger to higher gamestages much like what the game does with all other enemies. Although the highest dangerous bird being the diamond pheonix I suggest have spawn only in the waistland to add more challange to that biome since the fun pimps are making the same approach so it makes sense. but its up to you which of my ideas along with ideas from others that you want to carry out. but the more ideas the better.

On 1/19/2022 at 2:32 AM, AndrewT said:

while i understand the high difficulty with this method non vulture flying enemies from other mods often have their own enemy/animal groups made by their respective modders. I know the phoenixes use reskinned vulture models but since they bare the name of a different bird they could have their own spawn group but only if u decide to do that. but maybe compare all your mods birds by danger level and restricting the birds with higher danger to higher gamestages much like what the game does with all other enemies. Although the highest dangerous bird being the diamond pheonix I suggest have spawn only in the waistland to add more challange to that biome since the fun pimps are making the same approach so it makes sense. but its up to you which of my ideas along with ideas from others that you want to carry out. but the more ideas the better.

Yes, I might have to make my own groups. But not sure if I could add my own groups with gamestages. Yes wasteland have those birds spawn with a 0.02 chance. :)

Updated Nerfthemall.

It gave errors around trader area because I had removed the quest id's, but didn't remove them from the quest list. Now that is fixed.

hi robelotto. love your mod - this zombie mod has the most creative zombies that really use smart ideas with texture swaps and very unique buff and screen effects. i'm just about ready to post the add-on version of your zombies for use with my enZombies, and your zombies give me many new zombie ideas. 😉

at this time, while working with your zombies (XML VERSION), i noticed several things just relating to your custom quests:

the Veteran part 1 quest causes a red console error to appear when clicking on the quest item in the inventory. this quest has a goal to kill 9 different zombies. it seems the 7 days engine has a max limit of 8 zombies as a kill goal. so i removed one of the zombies from the quest goal, and that error no longer appeared.

console-error-veteran1-quest.png

after turning in either the mummy or the veteran quest to the trader, the trader's "completion" message does not appear to be referencing correctly to the Localization.txt. as a result, the trader simply shows the text label, and not the actual custom text itself.  prob an easy fix.

Inked-A20-0-2022-01-20-11-48-01-LI.jpg

i noticed in your KillSomeGhosts quest is detailed in your items.xml and loot.xml, but but it's not present in quests.xml. maybe you had overlooked that and it had something to do with your spectre zombie that was removed, but now is back? just wanted to point that out for you.

keep up the nice work 😎

adding all the looted quests to the traders is GENIUS not mention ErrorNull some of your quests such as the goblin raid quests make more sense when grabbed from the traders as there a non POI clearing equivalent of the clear zombies quest... getting the raid quests from the traders make them feel more like clearing a group of zombies harassing the settlements which i like. awesome job

21 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

hi robelotto. love your mod - this zombie mod has the most creative zombies that really use smart ideas with texture swaps and very unique buff and screen effects. i'm just about ready to post the add-on version of your zombies for use with my enZombies, and your zombies give me many new zombie ideas. 😉

at this time, while working with your zombies (XML VERSION), i noticed several things just relating to your custom quests:

the Veteran part 1 quest causes a red console error to appear when clicking on the quest item in the inventory. this quest has a goal to kill 9 different zombies. it seems the 7 days engine has a max limit of 8 zombies as a kill goal. so i removed one of the zombies from the quest goal, and that error no longer appeared.

console-error-veteran1-quest.png

after turning in either the mummy or the veteran quest to the trader, the trader's "completion" message does not appear to be referencing correctly to the Localization.txt. as a result, the trader simply shows the text label, and not the actual custom text itself.  prob an easy fix.

Inked-A20-0-2022-01-20-11-48-01-LI.jpg

i noticed in your KillSomeGhosts quest is detailed in your items.xml and loot.xml, but but it's not present in quests.xml. maybe you had overlooked that and it had something to do with your spectre zombie that was removed, but now is back? just wanted to point that out for you.

keep up the nice work 😎

I completely forgot about removing the killsomeghost quest when Spectre was removed.

I did not know about the other stuff, so I am very happy for this information. I will fix this in the next update!