Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

5 hours ago, AndrewT said:

adding all the looted quests to the traders is GENIUS not mention ErrorNull some of your quests such as the goblin raid quests make more sense when grabbed from the traders as there a non POI clearing equivalent of the clear zombies quest... getting the raid quests from the traders make them feel more like clearing a group of zombies harassing the settlements which i like. awesome job

thanks for the feedback @AndrewT i'll look into that.

On 1/22/2022 at 12:12 PM, zombiechrist said:

Hey guys! New to modding for 7d2d. Custom zombie mod is awesome btw. Is it possible to eliminate certain zombies? What files should I eliminate them from? I'm sure it's an xml. Thank you

you'd want to go into entitygroups.xml, then go in and delete or comment out any occurrence of the zombie name you don't want.

also check quests.xml in case there are any undesirable zombies detailed there for any quests.

Big update now for the custom zombie mod. Version 2.90. Read more here.

Edit: Let me know if I buffed the zombies too much.

11 hours ago, TeddyLaFripouille said:

Hello,

How do you see that it s fonctionning. zombie look like always. is there any package to install about 7D2D_A20_Modlets-master ?

tks for your answer

Teddy

Not exactly sure of what you mean. That there is no change in the zombies?

Make sure you have the RobelotoCustomZombies in your 7daystodie/Mods folder. The appearances on zombies is same both on the original version and the xml only version. The only thing you miss out with the xml only version is the custom sounds.

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

hello,

tks for answer.

yes, folder is on the right way. But, I'm surprised to only find this files in the folder. \Ressources : explosions.unity3d & robelotozombiesounds.unity3d

and not any XzombieX.unity3d

Is that the right way ?

We have a bloodMoon and we don't see any customs zombies or giant.

I think I miss something

Teddy

9 hours ago, TeddyLaFripouille said:

hello,

tks for answer.

yes, folder is on the right way. But, I'm surprised to only find this files in the folder. \Ressources : explosions.unity3d & robelotozombiesounds.unity3d

and not any XzombieX.unity3d

Is that the right way ?

We have a bloodMoon and we don't see any customs zombies or giant.

I think I miss something

Teddy

4 hours ago, TeddyLaFripouille said:

is there probably because I have another mods installed ?

Buddy vehicle & more weapon ?

Teddy

Then you are not missing something. The Giant will only be seen at higher gamestages. Same with the rest of the zombies, except the easy ones, such as

Fly, BurningMan, Freezer, Mini, Moepuker, Minimummy, Spectre and RadRobot1 which is shown in the picture below. The medium ones will appear at gamestage 100, the harder ones at 200, and the insane ones at 3-400+ gamestage.

zombies.jpg

This is info on the upcoming update v.2.91 (hope to be done this week)

Lower the  health and physicalresist on some zombies. Some were a bit too much after testing them.
Blazingmans flame-vomit is changed and I think this one fits him better than the previous flame I used.
zombieSpark - a smaller version of Shocker and has a different vomit. Much easier to handle than his big brother.
zombieFatigue - Drains your stamina like crazy. His attacks does not hurt you that much though. He also pukes small white splashes that will drain your stamina. He is not that hard, but can be very dangerous with combo of other zombies around him.
These 2 zombies will be added to all entitygroups and at the beginning of all gamestages.

And after this I plan to make an video overview of all the zombies.

Long time ago I played Ultima VIII, and one of my favorite sounds in the game was the zombies. I managed to dig it up, unfortunately the emulator did not play it back in good quality. They sound like beasts, and I especially did like the "shout" on the middle. Could be lovely to hear at night, when the player hiding silent with a stoneaxe on the attic. 😈

The link to the sample I mentioned.

8 hours ago, Rukminesh said:

Long time ago I played Ultima VIII, and one of my favorite sounds in the game was the zombies. I managed to dig it up, unfortunately the emulator did not play it back in good quality. They sound like beasts, and I especially did like the "shout" on the middle. Could be lovely to hear at night, when the player hiding silent with a stoneaxe on the attic. 😈

The link to the sample I mentioned.

I loved that game. Maybe I can add that to one of the zombies? If you have any idea which one that should use that sound, tell me! :)

Edit: I tried to remove the static and buzzing sound, but it was hard without removing some of the zombie sound. Maybe can find it in better quality somewhere?

The running man zombie cannot stop the vehicles if there are several players on server. It seems to work if only 1 player is on the server. I'm gonna see if this can be fixed somehow.

https://streamable.com/1edftt - this is how it should work.

I made a new zombie or animal. An electric fly. He looks very electric. Does not vomit, but if he bites you it's a high chance u will get shocked. So he will be visiting the next update. Also gonna try makin a firefly that doesnt create errors in console. 

And what's more is that I'm thinking of making a version where most of, or all of my zeds can show up at the start. A much harder version. 

I wanna tease you all with an upcoming update. I am not entirely done with everything. But atleast 90% done.

This is what I have done so far. MIght be some upcoming changes or alterations to this depending on how it plays out. I need to test everything to make sure it work. Will add some new sounds too.I also need to update everything to the XML version as well.

Version 2.92 (Big Update)

Ghastly Phoenix, a spooky zombie that vomits smoke and might manipulate your sight
PlagueFlyer. A flying zombie with no legs and 2 shocking steelspears in his hands. He throws shock particles at you.
Frostyball added. Vomit snowballs. Flying robotic white ball. Common in winterland, but rare elsewhere. Except on bloodmoons and scouthordes at higher gamestages.
ElectricFly added. Can shock you.
FireFly is back. Can turn you on fire.
HellKuma added. A firebear.
ThunderKuma added. An electric bear.
• RunningMan can now stop several vehicles at once.
• CopterCorpse fixed. Zombie did not sit in the gyrocopter seat.
• Translucent Buff fixed. Did not work before because of a typo.
• Decreased magazine size on FireElf.
• Mini apperance changed.
• Reworked entitygroups again. More likely to see some harder special zombies at lower gamestages. (Before 100).
• Made buffs more balanced. Lowered some OP buffs and Increased some lighter buffs.
• Lowered Atrocity's HP again. Also reduced zombie-healing.
• Removed wingflap from my custom Flies, Frosty Ball and CopterCorpse, while the regular vultures still has their wingflap sound.

Not entirely done as you can see. I have problem placing the shock particle on the tip of the spear.

1470547108_Namnls.thumb.jpg.a5a384491e407769dd1a5b3d6dda0681.jpg

10 hours ago, Rukminesh said:

The next update already look very promising. What If you place the electric glow into the eyes of the zombie or make the missing end of the body electrified. Perhaps could look similar to the husk model at some degree: https://static2.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Mass-Effect-Husks.jpg

Yes, lots of more stuff added. I can try putting the particles in the eyes that way and the missing body part.. Thanks for the idea, and I hope it will work. :)

On 2/10/2022 at 9:31 PM, AndrewT said:

nice the new model looks more freaky and I love it.

On 2/11/2022 at 3:14 AM, Rukminesh said:

This zombie definietly a good one. I did love how the petrolstation got bombed on the end :)))

Thanks! I am having trouble with the sounds. Some sounds won't just work and it is making me a bit unmotivated. I have no clue to why this happens. Same quality and length of the sounds, but some won't work and it is a chore to remake them all the time and hope they will work. So atm I need a break. :(