Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

6 hours ago, JaxTeller718 said:

Holy SH@#

Your Nerf Them All Modlet is so freaking amazing. So much work put in, it could be its own overhaul. I can not live without this. Bravo! Not many make modlets to increase difficulty this touches EVERY area. As Ravenhearst dev who gets told his mod is @%$#e because its too hard I 100 percent approve! lol

Throwing this into my vanilla game now so wifey can curse me out lol

And thanks Jax! I love your modlets as well. I remember I used over 20 of your modlets in A18.  ^^

3 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Khain already updated his behemoth mod so I can say the behemoth is the giants leader or something like that. since TFP are taking forever to make an official finalized story we can make our own stories until TFP makes an official story.

57 minutes ago, AndrewT said:

downloading mod now. cant wait to test everything in A20.

Oh, you guys! Thank you so much!  This kinda feedback makes me motivated! The update to A20 was just a dirty fix-update and I have not gotten to test it that much. I noticed that Copter Corpse have the vulture shadow visible. If I can't get that removed I might remove this zombie. The spectre zombie is disabled for now, the glass material seems to have changed name or something and that is why it won't work. The giant is just a big lumberjack for now. Going to look into things now in the weekend. Thanks again!

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

Small update on custom zombies mod: Version 2.7.8

Nerfed speed on exploder zombie and some other zombies

Nerfed Ironman on physical resist
Removed getting water from HybridPanther
Anesthesia buff is only 6 seconds long instead of 7

Adjusted experience from zombies, more exp now!
Exploder have increased exploder area/entity damage

Spoiler

<property name="Explosion.RadiusEntities" value="8"/>
    <property name="Explosion.BlockDamage" value="2000"/>
    <property name="Explosion.EntityDamage" value="1500"/>

Hello Robeloto,

Your mod is one of the reasons I'm still interested to playing this game. Just perfectly bring the extra challenge what experienced players are looking for. Ther is a reason to not be ower confident when we enter a POI. Who know what is lurking there. I still could love some more deadly zeds beyond level 200-300 for end game content. Especially when somebody add weapon mods the chance is likely the game balance is shift towards less challenging.

Just popped up in my head today you have electric zombies, and it could be interesting to bring them out for "recharging" in the storms. Maybe some aquazeds do not mind to join them either.

On 12/14/2021 at 2:28 PM, Robeloto said:

Small update on custom zombies mod: Version 2.7.8

Nerfed speed on exploder zombie and some other zombies

Nerfed Ironman on physical resist
Removed getting water from HybridPanther
Anesthesia buff is only 6 seconds long instead of 7

Adjusted experience from zombies, more exp now!
Exploder have increased exploder area/entity damage

Reveal hidden contents

<property name="Explosion.RadiusEntities" value="8"/>
    <property name="Explosion.BlockDamage" value="2000"/>
    <property name="Explosion.EntityDamage" value="1500"/>

glad to keep you motivated to keep up work on this mod it really adds more challenge to the game and unironically most of these zombies might actually make sense in the apocalypse especially when nuclear radiation is involved. anyway i'd like to know what your current list of custom zombie plans for future updates cause the list along with other things can give me influence for my own zombie ideas that you may want to add to your list. let me know if you would like any new ideas. 

On 12/16/2021 at 12:41 AM, Rukminesh said:

Hello Robeloto,

Your mod is one of the reasons I'm still interested to playing this game. Just perfectly bring the extra challenge what experienced players are looking for. Ther is a reason to not be ower confident when we enter a POI. Who know what is lurking there. I still could love some more deadly zeds beyond level 200-300 for end game content. Especially when somebody add weapon mods the chance is likely the game balance is shift towards less challenging.

Just popped up in my head today you have electric zombies, and it could be interesting to bring them out for "recharging" in the storms. Maybe some aquazeds do not mind to join them either.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you like it! Yes, I am thinking of bringing up some deadlier zombies at higher gamestages. Maybe bump up some of the existing ones and move them to endgame content. That's a nice idea with having the weather affecting the zombies. I have to think on how I can manage that, maybe with a buff or something...

On 12/16/2021 at 4:14 AM, AndrewT said:

glad to keep you motivated to keep up work on this mod it really adds more challenge to the game and unironically most of these zombies might actually make sense in the apocalypse especially when nuclear radiation is involved. anyway i'd like to know what your current list of custom zombie plans for future updates cause the list along with other things can give me influence for my own zombie ideas that you may want to add to your list. let me know if you would like any new ideas. 

Thanks! Yes I agree! Radiation can make living things mutate and alter its dna. And some of the things/zombies that survived the mutation got some crazy superpowers and the zeds might not even be aware of what they can do. Some got intelligence which is a bit weird, but hey it's just a game and I am not trying to make a realistic mod after all. :)

I have very few ideas right now. I have been struggling with eye inflammation for some days. I could not sit in front of the screen more than a minute and it started hurting as hell lol. But now my eyes work as they should again!

If you wanna share some ideas, I would be more than happy!

19 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you like it! Yes, I am thinking of bringing up some deadlier zombies at higher gamestages. Maybe bump up some of the existing ones and move them to endgame content. That's a nice idea with having the weather affecting the zombies. I have to think on how I can manage that, maybe with a buff or something...

Thanks! Yes I agree! Radiation can make living things mutate and alter its dna. And some of the things/zombies that survived the mutation got some crazy superpowers and the zeds might not even be aware of what they can do. Some got intelligence which is a bit weird, but hey it's just a game and I am not trying to make a realistic mod after all. :)

I have very few ideas right now. I have been struggling with eye inflammation for some days. I could not sit in front of the screen more than a minute and it started hurting as hell lol. But now my eyes work as they should again!

If you wanna share some ideas, I would be more than happy!

Glad to hear your recovery. as of right now one zombie idea I have is a zombie I like to call the titan zombie pretty much a much tougher giant like a high ranking officer sort of speak and is a zombie me and a friend have planned for our own zombie TV show he will make in his movie career and the only zombie my friend will allow me to share with the public. the titan zombie is a reference to Attack On Titan but the zombies are not insanely large only ranging from 9 to 15 feet in height but they make up for their size with brute strength and toughness. in my friend planned zombie show my character is the one who informs the rest of the main group about these titan zombies as my character witnessed one literally tear his comrades arms clean off killing him in the process. however titan zombies have weakness in their low speed which is less than half the speed of normal zombies due to the added weight, and shotgun slugs or any bigger bullets can easily take them down with headshots but make sure u have some shotgun slugs or even large revolver bullets as .556 bullets from an M16 or 7.62 from an AK47 will not do anything. so... what do ya think? and on a plus note the new feral weight zombie would be the perfect model for the titan zombie.

On 12/18/2021 at 9:46 PM, AndrewT said:

Glad to hear your recovery. as of right now one zombie idea I have is a zombie I like to call the titan zombie pretty much a much tougher giant like a high ranking officer sort of speak and is a zombie me and a friend have planned for our own zombie TV show he will make in his movie career and the only zombie my friend will allow me to share with the public. the titan zombie is a reference to Attack On Titan but the zombies are not insanely large only ranging from 9 to 15 feet in height but they make up for their size with brute strength and toughness. in my friend planned zombie show my character is the one who informs the rest of the main group about these titan zombies as my character witnessed one literally tear his comrades arms clean off killing him in the process. however titan zombies have weakness in their low speed which is less than half the speed of normal zombies due to the added weight, and shotgun slugs or any bigger bullets can easily take them down with headshots but make sure u have some shotgun slugs or even large revolver bullets as .556 bullets from an M16 or 7.62 from an AK47 will not do anything. so... what do ya think? and on a plus note the new feral weight zombie would be the perfect model for the titan zombie.

I love attack on titan ^^

I thank you for your ideas and suggestions. I would love to make an insanely large titan that works good. Maybe could make a tiny bit larger than the normal giant. It sucks that I can't make an large archetype titan, cause they have a limit to the size. I am gonna try making one and that would be end game material. Like only show up on higher gamestages.

I made an bomber zombie. Haven't tried it out much. But the zombie throws/pukes in slowmotion and when they land it will trigger a large explosion. I have some problem with xpath. I am ashamed I cannot figure it out like I usually do.

Here is the code that won't apply:

<insertAfter xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[@name='zombieExploder']">
<entity name="zombieBomber" prob="0.06" />
</insertAfter> 

In entitygroups.xml, I tried without the ' ', but it still won't apply. I have no clue why, but I'm gonna look more into it when I have time.

and btw... MERRY XMAS EVERYONE! ❄️🎄🎁

20 hours ago, Robeloto said:

I love attack on titan ^^

I thank you for your ideas and suggestions. I would love to make an insanely large titan that works good. Maybe could make a tiny bit larger than the normal giant. It sucks that I can't make an large archetype titan, cause they have a limit to the size. I am gonna try making one and that would be end game material. Like only show up on higher gamestages.

I made an bomber zombie. Haven't tried it out much. But the zombie throws/pukes in slowmotion and when they land it will trigger a large explosion. I have some problem with xpath. I am ashamed I cannot figure it out like I usually do.

Here is the code that won't apply:

<insertAfter xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[@name='zombieExploder']">
<entity name="zombieBomber" prob="0.06" />
</insertAfter> 

In entitygroups.xml, I tried without the ' ', but it still won't apply. I have no clue why, but I'm gonna look more into it when I have time.

and btw... MERRY XMAS EVERYONE! ❄️🎄🎁

glad you like the idea and yeah attack on titan is awesome japan really knows their @%$# on fantasy and science fiction. as i said previously since this mod is not focusing on realism that gives us no restrictions on what new zombie ideas we can come up with. but most of the zombies in this mod are actually possible due to the games slowly developing story involving nuclear radiation which will be fully noticed when radiation poisoning is re-added to the waisteland burnt forrest in A21. another request for when you make the titan zombies is a radiated version as well which should only spawn in the wasteland or during hordes cause that makes the most sense while regular titans can be found anywhere. also more good news is my friend whos actually an old friend of mine from high school has given me approval to reveal another special infected zombie which we also have planned for our zombie TV show. now he said he will allow me to disclose the name of this zombie type which is elemental zombies but their abilities will remain classified but in this mode I would like to see earth, fire, water and air zombies fight players with an explosive twist. and merry Christmas to all yall too.

On 12/24/2021 at 9:58 PM, AndrewT said:

glad you like the idea and yeah attack on titan is awesome japan really knows their @%$# on fantasy and science fiction. as i said previously since this mod is not focusing on realism that gives us no restrictions on what new zombie ideas we can come up with. but most of the zombies in this mod are actually possible due to the games slowly developing story involving nuclear radiation which will be fully noticed when radiation poisoning is re-added to the waisteland burnt forrest in A21. another request for when you make the titan zombies is a radiated version as well which should only spawn in the wasteland or during hordes cause that makes the most sense while regular titans can be found anywhere. also more good news is my friend whos actually an old friend of mine from high school has given me approval to reveal another special infected zombie which we also have planned for our zombie TV show. now he said he will allow me to disclose the name of this zombie type which is elemental zombies but their abilities will remain classified but in this mode I would like to see earth, fire, water and air zombies fight players with an explosive twist. and merry Christmas to all yall too.

I agree with you. I have made the mutated giant now and it appears around gamestage 3000+. It has the same sounds as the usual giant, but with much lower pitch.

On 12/27/2021 at 2:57 AM, Unwishing Death said:

@Robeloto can you give me permission to use moepuker and moepukerferal for my immersive zombies mod 

Yes you are allowed. Just make sure to give me some credit. :)

I have made some changes to my mods, but I am not gonna update it tonight. It will be tomorrow hopefully!

Upcoming changes:

More stackables with StackmoreItems_XL, I noticed boiledwater was edited out in the xml. That is fixed now.

In nerf them all I tried adding a localization.txt, but seems it won't alter the original, as I still can see the original text when I check inside the game.

It is the master chef perk info from 1 to 5. These were changed in nerf them all, so you can't for example make tea or grilled meat in masterchefperk stage 1, but in stage 2. As this can be confusing without any text explaining this. I added it inside the localization, but as I said, it seems to not alter the original. I need to do some edits to make it work better with A20, cant promise I will make them all by tomorrow, but I will try.

in my zombies I added a mutated Giant, he is slow, but very strong. Will not appear before gamestage 3000. This is end game material. I also lowered health points on the robot and I altered his puke so it will spread more. I have made a lot of changes in the entitygroups. Added zombieRPG to more zombiegroups. I used InsertAfter to reduce the size of my entitygroups.xml. For example:

Spoiler

<!-- *InsertAfter* -->

<!-- Arch0n-->
<insertAfter xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[@name='zombieGe1st']">
<entity name="zombieArch0n"/>
</insertAfter>
<!-- MoePukerFeral-->
<insertAfter xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[@name='zombieMoeFeral']">
<entity name="zombieMPF"/>
</insertAfter>
<!-- Shocker-->
<insertAfter xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[@name='zombieAquaZed']">
<entity name="zombieShocker"/>
</insertAfter>  
<!-- DiamondPhoenix-->
<insertAfter xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[@name='animalBurningPhoenix']">
<entity name="animalDiamondPhoenix"/>
</insertAfter> 

For insertAfter to work, you need to have the zombies in the first group called 'ZombiesAll'.

Some sounds in Loud sounds Lowered need to be slightly higher, for example when you sell stuff at the trader.

3 hours ago, Robeloto said:

In nerf them all I tried adding a localization.txt, but seems it won't alter the original, as I still can see the original text when I check inside the game.

It is the master chef perk info from 1 to 5. These were changed in nerf them all, so you can't for example make tea or grilled meat in masterchefperk stage 1, but in stage 2. As this can be confusing without any text explaining this. I added it inside the localization, but as I said, it seems to not alter the original.

I fixed this. It was just a typo. :) I don't even needed the use of localization.txt. I only needed the progression.xml. This is new to me. First I used it to point to my custom description that was in the localization.txt, but it didn't work out. Instead of pointing it to 'perkMasterChefRank1LongDescCustom', it changed the info on the description to that name.

So then I did it like this:

<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkMasterChef']/effect_group/effect_description[@long_desc_key='perkMasterChefRank1LongDesc']/@long_desc_key">Cooking is not your thing but you know some basics. Unlocks basic recipes such as bacon and eggs, baked potatoes and cornbread. Cook 10% faster</set>
<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkMasterChef']/effect_group/effect_description[@long_desc_key='perkMasterChefRank2LongDesc']/@long_desc_key">Cooking is still not your thing but you know all the basics now. Unlocks Boiled and Grilled meat, Coffee and Teas. Cook 20% faster</set>
<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkMasterChef']/effect_group/effect_description[@long_desc_key='perkMasterChefRank3LongDesc']/@long_desc_key">Just like grandma used to make, tasty hearty meals that fill you up for days.Craft steak and potatoes, meat stew, vegetable stew, blueberry pie and several pumpkin dishes. Cook 30% faster.</set>
<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkMasterChef']/effect_group/effect_description[@long_desc_key='perkMasterChefRank4LongDesc']/@long_desc_key">Cook for the whole family by making Sham Chowder, Hobo Stew, FishTacos, Chilidog, smoothies and beer. Cook 40% faster. Use 20% less of a recipe's main ingredients</set>
<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkMasterChef']/effect_group/effect_description[@long_desc_key='perkMasterChefRank5LongDesc']/@long_desc_key">Cook for an army by making GumboStew, ShepardsPie, Spaghetti, TunafishGravyToast and Grandpa's ass kicking recipes.Learn grandpa's secret recipes that boost stats and attributes! Cook 50% faster.</set>

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1777

https://7daystodiemods.com/snufkin-weapons-xpansion/

Ahoy again robeloto heres two weapon mods i use cause there a great help at taking down the tougher zombies your mod adds I'd like for you to check these mods out since its adds an M60 chambered in 7.92x57mm MAUSER and since I know how to edit codes I jacked up the 7.92 M60's fire rate to 1200 just like the MG42 has in real life and its a real giant killer but I cant wait to test them out against the mutated giant snufkin's weapons adds a railgun which I just crafted one in my current playthrough and I cant wait to test it against the giants. I found a waisteland where the giants are common but im currently building a road with cobblestone so i can drive my truck there rather than flying my slow as hell gyrocopter since theres a large hill in my way. but that aint gonna stop me from killing giants with a railgun. Also the fe fy fo fum is a nice sound as its a tribute to the classic stories from the old giants legends particularly the old story of jack the giant killer when he kills a 2 headed giant where the fe fy fo fum originated but i actually know some other games with giants that have some pretty cool sounds mostly loud roars or groans if your interested.

22 hours ago, AndrewT said:

oh man im excited to try out the new mutated giant excellent job with the new stuff.

Thank you! I am gonna upload a video of the new Giant when I am done with everything. I actually did not do much today or should I say yesterday lol. I was playing 7 days to die with my sister the whole day/night. It has become one of her favorite games now. In the beginning she did not appreciate my mods, but after she has been playing the vanilla for a while she has changed her opinion a bit. ^^ I noticed many of my zombies are very easy and this is when I hit level 10. I may buff most of them up a tiny bit. Well not everyone, but atleast the bosses.

7 hours ago, AndrewT said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1777

https://7daystodiemods.com/snufkin-weapons-xpansion/

Ahoy again robeloto heres two weapon mods i use cause there a great help at taking down the tougher zombies your mod adds I'd like for you to check these mods out since its adds an M60 chambered in 7.92x57mm MAUSER and since I know how to edit codes I jacked up the 7.92 M60's fire rate to 1200 just like the MG42 has in real life and its a real giant killer but I cant wait to test them out against the mutated giant snufkin's weapons adds a railgun which I just crafted one in my current playthrough and I cant wait to test it against the giants.

I found a waisteland where the giants are common but im currently building a road with cobblestone so i can drive my truck there rather than flying my slow as hell gyrocopter since theres a large hill in my way. but that aint gonna stop me from killing giants with a railgun.

Also the fe fy fo fum is a nice sound as its a tribute to the classic stories from the old giants legends particularly the old story of jack the giant killer when he kills a 2 headed giant where the fe fy fo fum originated but i actually know some other games with giants that have some pretty cool sounds mostly loud roars or groans if your interested.

I am gonna check these out!

About the fe fy fo fum. Yes, I took it from that story :) I am so glad you liked it.

Maybe I am gonna do new sounds for the new mutated Giant.

Thanks for your input!

On 12/10/2021 at 7:28 PM, JaxTeller718 said:

Holy SH@#

Your Nerf Them All Modlet is so freaking amazing. So much work put in, it could be its own overhaul. I can not live without this. Bravo! Not many make modlets to increase difficulty this touches EVERY area. As Ravenhearst dev who gets told his mod is @%$#e because its too hard I 100 percent approve! lol

Throwing this into my vanilla game now so wifey can curse me out lol

Hey Jax!

What do you think about the new trader rewards? Or I dunno if they are new, but atleast for me lol.

I was surprised I got a bike and wrench so fast.
In the first trader reward quest you can choose a whole bicycle, wrench, helmet+light etc.

It kinda needs to be nerfed in nerfthemall, dont you think? Maybe not a whole bicycle. But atleast some parts. Or I will make it so you get them in the later quests.

Also, this is the mods of yours I love to use.

JaxTeller718_BiggerWanderingHordes
JaxTeller718_LessBiomeClutter
JaxTeller718_ReducedHarvestResources
JaxTeller718_RealisticVehicleDamage
JaxTeller718_ReducedStationSchematics
JaxTeller718_ReducedSurfaceOres
JaxTeller718_ReducedTreasuresLoot
JaxTeller718_TougherFarming
JaxTeller718_ToolsWeaponsBreak

These are so awesome! Many of them inspired me to make a mod that makes it harder to reach endgame. Can't give you credit enough, but I will make sure to write your name in the comments and in the mod. Without you, maybe I wouldn't even have made the nerfthemall mod.

Upcoming update

• Reworked Entitygroups to make it smaller size.

•  Lowered chance for harder zombies to appear. Harder zombies can still appear in early game and that is because they are in groups without gamestages. Without them there, my zombies would probably not be around so much on the outside. I have almost removed fireboss, gunner and RPG from the wanderinghordestages. They are just too strong.

• FireElf has only 42 arrows in his magazine now instead of 60.
• Some zombies have now increased HP.

• Any Giant will have a chance to get you a concussion and knockdown chance is increased.

• The new mutated Giant has a different new sound now.

• Anesthesias melee has decreased chance to make you drugged

• AquaZeds melee has decreased chance to make you drowning.

• AquaZeds vomit is now slower.
• Blazingmans vomit ammo reduced. Less burst.

• Shockers vomit ammo reduced. Less burst.

• RPGs rockets fires a bit faster and have a higher lifetime. (vomit will not disappear too fast, not sure if this can be CPU-heavy, let me know)

• RadRobots HP reduced, but vomit fires around him. New robot sounds.

NerfThemAll - has gone through a heavy rework.

No surface ores, except in wasteland and snow with extremely low probability.
  Traders can't show you the way to the next trader.

Loot is reworked.

Quest rewards are nerfed.

For example - In Quest.xml

Spoiler

<!-- Find the Trader without the starter quest -->
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_BasicSurvival8']/reward[@id='quest_whiteRiverCitizen1']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_whiteRiverCitizen1']" />
<!-- The Trader cannot show you the way to the next trader  -->
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='tier2_nexttrader']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='tier3_nexttrader']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='tier4_nexttrader']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='tier5_nexttrader']" />
<!--Tier 1 Quest Reward - Removing Bicycle, Wrench, Forge, etc -->
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestBicycle']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestWrench']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestForge']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestFarmPlotsT1']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestT0HeavyArmor']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestHelmetLightSchematic']" />
<!-- Tier 1 Quest reward - Adding Bicycle parts   -->
<append xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']">
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestBicycleParts" ischosen="true" value="2"/>
</append>
<!-- Tier 2 Quest reward - Removing Workbench and FarmplotsT2 -->
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier2complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestWorkbench']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier2complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestFarmPlotsT2']" />
<!-- Tier 2 Quest reward - Adding FarmplotsT1, HeavyArmor and HelmetLightSchematic  -->
<append xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier2complete']">
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestFarmPlotsT1" ischosen="true" value="2"/>
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestT0HeavyArmor" ischosen="true" value="2"/>
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestHelmetLightSchematic" ischosen="true" value="2"/>
</append>
<!-- Tier 3 Quest reward - Removing FarmPlotsT3,DartTrap,GeneratorBank,Chemistrystation etc  -->
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier3complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestMotorcycleParts']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier3complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestFarmPlotsT3']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier3complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestDartTrap']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier3complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestGeneratorBank']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier3complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestChemistryStation']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier3complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestSecuritySystem']" />
<!-- Tier 3 Quest reward - Adding FarmplotsT2,   -->
<append xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier3complete']">
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestFarmPlotsT2" ischosen="true" value="3"/>
</append>
<!-- Tier 4 Quest reward - Removing 4x4Parts, BatteryBank, BladeTrap -->
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier4complete']/reward[@id='groupQuest4x4Parts']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier4complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestBatteryBank']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier4complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestBladeTrap']" />
<!-- Tier 4 Quest reward - Adding MCparts, FarmPlotsT3, DartTrap   -->
<append xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier4complete']">
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestMotorcycleParts" ischosen="true" value="4"/>
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestFarmPlotsT3" ischosen="true" value="3"/>
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestDartTrap" ischosen="true" value="3"/>
</append>
<!-- Tier 5 Quest reward - Removing GyrocopterParts, SolarBank, Turrets, ForgedSteel and LegendaryFirearms  -->
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier5complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestGyrocopterParts']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier5complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestSolarBank']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier5complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestShotgunTurret']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier5complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestAutoTurret']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier5complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestForgedSteel']" />
<remove xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier5complete']/reward[@id='groupQuestT3LegendaryFirearms']" />
<!-- Tier 5 Quest reward - Adding 4x4 Parts, BladeTrap and GeneratorBank  -->
<append xpath="/quests/quest[@id='quest_tier5complete']">
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuest4x4Parts" ischosen="true" value="5"/>
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestBladeTrap" ischosen="true" value="4"/>
<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestGeneratorBank" ischosen="true" value="4"/>
</append>

23 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Thank you! I am gonna upload a video of the new Giant when I am done with everything. I actually did not do much today or should I say yesterday lol. I was playing 7 days to die with my sister the whole day/night. It has become one of her favorite games now. In the beginning she did not appreciate my mods, but after she has been playing the vanilla for a while she has changed her opinion a bit. ^^ I noticed many of my zombies are very easy and this is when I hit level 10. I may buff most of them up a tiny bit. Well not everyone, but atleast the bosses.

I am gonna check these out!

About the fe fy fo fum. Yes, I took it from that story :) I am so glad you liked it.

Maybe I am gonna do new sounds for the new mutated Giant.

Thanks for your input!

Hey Jax!

What do you think about the new trader rewards? Or I dunno if they are new, but atleast for me lol.

I was surprised I got a bike and wrench so fast.
In the first trader reward quest you can choose a whole bicycle, wrench, helmet+light etc.

It kinda needs to be nerfed in nerfthemall, dont you think? Maybe not a whole bicycle. But atleast some parts. Or I will make it so you get them in the later quests.

Also, this is the mods of yours I love to use.

These are so awesome! Many of them inspired me to make a mod that makes it harder to reach endgame. Can't give you credit enough, but I will make sure to write your name in the comments and in the mod. Without you, maybe I wouldn't even have made the nerfthemall mod.

Im glad you like the influx of new ideas however when i talk about the giant stick figures from the long obsolete SE the giants death noises were the coolest with how dramatic i remember them being but giants in movies that usually have extremely low pitched lion sounding roars were pretty cool so hopefully these give you some influence.

Zonbie dont work on server,also get error for zombiecotrolor,heimlot and wen you spawn manualy dont see it is like invisible and all players get redscreen and block the game

1 minute ago, al3xx said:

Zonbie dont work on server,also get error for zombiecotrolor,heimlot and wen you spawn manualy dont see it is like invisible and all players get redscreen and block the game.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AvatarZombieController.Update () [0x00081] in <2ba1bc1bbbe64fe49f53fe5235fb7038>:0 

at AvatarZombieController.LateUpdate () [0x00019] in <2ba1bc1bbbe64fe49f53fe5235fb7038>:0 
  at AvatarZombie01Controller.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <2ba1bc1bbbe64fe49f53fe5235fb7038>:0 

at AvatarZombieController.Update () [0x00081] in <2ba1bc1bbbe64fe49f53fe5235fb7038>:0 

at AvatarZombieController.LateUpdate () [0x00019] 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, al3xx said:

Zonbie dont work on server,also get error for zombiecotrolor,heimlot and wen you spawn manualy dont see it is like invisible and all players get redscreen and block the game

spacer.png

That is weird. I have not gotten any errors. Do you use the newest version?

12 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Im glad you like the influx of new ideas however when i talk about the giant stick figures from the long obsolete SE the giants death noises were the coolest with how dramatic i remember them being but giants in movies that usually have extremely low pitched lion sounding roars were pretty cool so hopefully these give you some influence.

Sound effect - Giant roar

What do you think about this one?

12 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Sound effect - Giant roar

What do you think about this one?

nice. now I never said remove the fe fy fo fum due to the reference it imposes but adding more noises to the giant zombies along with other zombies would make things more interesting

7 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Robeloto custom zombies updated to 2.80

Check here for the new zombies sound effects

GIANT

RadRobot

Nerf Them all updated

the new rad sounds made me laugh and as a reference to the original DOOM and DOOM2 the new giant roars would also make good noise scares to players by making these roars EXTREMELY LOUD to envoke fear in players which the loud battlecry from the greater demons in the original doom served the same purpose. Im telling you this cause im sure these giants could spot players from extremely far away.

12 hours ago, AndrewT said:

nice. now I never said remove the fe fy fo fum due to the reference it imposes but adding more noises to the giant zombies along with other zombies would make things more interesting

the new rad sounds made me laugh and as a reference to the original DOOM and DOOM2 the new giant roars would also make good noise scares to players by making these roars EXTREMELY LOUD to envoke fear in players which the loud battlecry from the greater demons in the original doom served the same purpose. Im telling you this cause im sure these giants could spot players from extremely far away.

I did not remove any sound :) The new sound is for the mutated Giant! ^^

I could not make the sound any higher sadly. I always increase to max and any more than that and it will destroy the sound. And in the game somehow the sound is always automatically decreased. Nothing I can do about it, it seems. =/

while I understand how video games often implement volume limits for all sounds due to hearing health reasons, an extremely loud roar for when the giants spot the player we can at least agree makes sense because giants even in the old legends often like to announce to their enemies that they've been spotted by making insanely loud noises.

these sound volume limits are also why a guns in games are nowhere near as loud as guns in real life for instance the 10 Gauge shotgun (bigger than 12 gauge) from harrys new calibers mod available on nexus mods is nowhere near as loud as a 10 gauge in real life... I know this because I own a big black browning 10 gauge pump action in real life and HOLY @%$# bro ITS LOUD.