Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

12 minutes ago, Robeloto said:

Thank you!  :) Wow, that is a huge fine. I need to be sure to read them policies as I am planning to upload some videos there. Just shout out your ideas here and I will look into them whenever I can.

Thank you! Yes they sure are stabilising! :)

Thankfully I was not at home when the fire started. ^^

Thanks for your concern :)

So I have been working some on the mod. What I have done so far:

Predator got a new temporary skin.
Cloaker bird removed.
ScreamerBoss removed. Replaced by Atrocity, attacks are screams and they will stun you for 0,5 seconds. Very dangerous. (Similiar/same as Snufkins Banshee)
Added new zombie (archetype) called RPG. This is the one who shoot rockets now and are a type of heavy soldier with a rocket launcher on his shoulder.
Fireboss got a new cool skin. (This was added a year ago, but I never updated.)
Added new zombie called RadRobot. Slow and has a skin that kinda looks robotic. Shoots a red beam that will hurt you over time. (This was added a year ago, but I never updated)

What I plan to do:

I plan to rework some zombies, like Ironman, Giant, Coptercorpse.

I want to add some stuff to Ironman, maybe a helmet over his head.
Giant need to change to another ragdoll than the biker. I could make an custom one in archetypes, but I do not think I can make him as big there.
Coptercorpse need to get a bigger hitbox and maybe less hitpoints.

I still want a zombie that can somehow throw grenades, but I dunno if its possible to do. Got many ideas that are kinda over the place.

I am gonna add some lowered sounds when you buy at the trader too.

So I am gonna fix the other mods also, but I am not quite sure what needs to be fixed other than that was written here. Seems there is not much errors. I dunno.

Anyway I am a bit sick, headache and sore throat and I cannot sit in front of the PC that long before I need to rest. So do not expect things to be done too soon. ^^

well the giant still uses a retextured copy of the old biker model but maybe the giant can be remodeled to look like a giant weight instead and an idea i had is maybe put some new visuals on the giant once updated such as visible armor or something. well the only thing similar to grenades is the explosive bolts so i thought maybe the gunner could shoot explosive bolts but that wouldn't make sense for many reasons but as far as I know explosive bullets might not be possible as TFP haven't added anything like that to base mods on. I hope they add Frag shotgun shells which are explosive. but the things in the recent update you mentioned sound really cool I cant wait to test them. also this isn't one of my ideas as I saw other people mention this but hopefully this mod can someday be compatable with the snufkin mod so we can have tons of crazy bosses.

2 hours ago, AndrewT said:

well the giant still uses a retextured copy of the old biker model but maybe the giant can be remodeled to look like a giant weight instead and an idea i had is maybe put some new visuals on the giant once updated such as visible armor or something. well the only thing similar to grenades is the explosive bolts so i thought maybe the gunner could shoot explosive bolts but that wouldn't make sense for many reasons but as far as I know explosive bullets might not be possible as TFP haven't added anything like that to base mods on. I hope they add Frag shotgun shells which are explosive. but the things in the recent update you mentioned sound really cool I cant wait to test them. also this isn't one of my ideas as I saw other people mention this but hopefully this mod can someday be compatable with the snufkin mod so we can have tons of crazy bosses.

Yeah, I could put something on the Giant zombie. The zombies I have made that use ranged attacks only attack through puke with particleindexes as explosions, so therefore it is a problem to add things like grenades with timer on it.  Adding explosive bolts would be too much for the gunner, but maybe for another zombie and that doesn't fire that fast. Thanks for the idea!

This is the explosion particleindexes that existed since Alpha 19.2. Dunno if they have added anymore since that.

<property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="0"/>  =  No explosion
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="1"/>  =  Explosion
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="2"/>  =  Several small explosions
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="3"/>  =  Explosion with black smoke
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="4"/>  =  Rocket launcher explosion
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="5"/>  =  Several explosions with sparks and black smoke
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="6"/>  =  Small explosions with black smoke
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="7"/>  =  Puke radiation
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="8"/>  =  Cop explosion
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="9"/>  =  Molotov explosion with glass shatter
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="10"/> = Molotov bottle explode with fire on ground
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="11"/> = Explosions with sparks
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="12"/> = Same as 11, but a bit different?
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="13"/> = Several small explosions with high sound
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="14"/> = Burning Barrels explosion
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="15"/> = Burning Barrels explosion, more barrels
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="16"/> = Burning Barrels explosion, even more barrels
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="17"/> = Burning Barrels explosion, even more barrels
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="18"/> = Burning Barrels explosion, fast barrel explosions
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="19"/> = Explosions with sparks
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="20"/> = Burning Barrels explosion, even more barrels
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="21"/> = No explosion...
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="22"/> = No explosion..
        <property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="23"/> = No explosion..

About being compatible with Snufkins. It should be compatible, but you need to merge his archetypes with my archetypes.xml. Then you need to set Snufkins zombies to spawn in my entitygroups.xml.

edit: my bad, you would need to merge all xmls that are dependable.

I could make a version that has all Snufkins zombies in it. I already have Geist, Scarecrow and Archon in the mod which Snufkin OK'ed and they are heavily nerfed. I am just worried about it being too much of the umazombies and that it will create lag. But sure I can make a merge with all of em and see how it works.

Question is, do I keep them at their level or maybe I do need to nerf them a bit just as I did with the other 3? 

I am not sure what people want.

Edit:
Not sure what I have been smoking, but I blame the headache and dizziness for it. Instead of merging the mods all together. It should be compatible to just add in both of the mods without any problems, right? I haven't tried, but I will see how it works tomorrow. Going to sleep now.

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Yeah, I could put something on the Giant zombie. The zombies I have made that use ranged attacks only attack through puke with particleindexes as explosions, so therefore it is a problem to add things like grenades with timer on it.  Adding explosive bolts would be too much for the gunner, but maybe for another zombie and that doesn't fire that fast. Thanks for the idea!

This is the explosion particleindexes that existed since Alpha 19.2. Dunno if they have added anymore since that.

About being compatible with Snufkins. It should be compatible, but you need to merge his archetypes with my archetypes.xml. Then you need to set Snufkins zombies to spawn in my entitygroups.xml.

edit: my bad, you would need to merge all xmls that are dependable.

I could make a version that has all Snufkins zombies in it. I already have Geist, Scarecrow and Archon in the mod which Snufkin OK'ed and they are heavily nerfed. I am just worried about it being too much of the umazombies and that it will create lag. But sure I can make a merge with all of em and see how it works.

Question is, do I keep them at their level or maybe I do need to nerf them a bit just as I did with the other 3? 

I am not sure what people want.

Edit:
Not sure what I have been smoking, but I blame the headache and dizziness for it. Instead of merging the mods all together. It should be compatible to just add in both of the mods without any problems, right? I haven't tried, but I will see how it works tomorrow. Going to sleep now.

The only issues I have found when running 2 custom zombie mods at the same time is with Horde Night spawning. It might just be servers getting overwhelmed when they are separate but spawning seems to lock up and become very sluggish. When merging into one, the issue cleared up quite nicely. This example was based on running the Snufkins with Elites Mod on the Tipsy Squatch Gaming server. There were about 20 players on the server when it locked up and the same player count with the merger which was much smoother. Feel free to integrate the Snufkins PLUS as you like. It has always been released in the spirit of sharing content as with Snufkin’s open invitation for the community to take care of them when the alpha update required some intensive updates. 

glad you like the idea for a zombie shooting explosive bolts but it wouldn't make sense for the gunner but a brand new zombie like a demonic archer could do although demonic archer as a name is too generic so it would need a better name but im sure you'll have some ideas.

8 hours ago, AndrewT said:

glad you like the idea for a zombie shooting explosive bolts but it wouldn't make sense for the gunner but a brand new zombie like a demonic archer could do although demonic archer as a name is too generic so it would need a better name but im sure you'll have some ideas.

Yeah :) something like that.

I have updated my mod now and it seems to work ok. I also updated loudsoundslowered. Added some more lowered sounds for ui_trader.

Tell me if something is off and I will fix it.

Edit: I uploaded a picture of the new zombies on the first page. :D

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

On 11/2/2021 at 5:09 AM, arramus said:

The only issues I have found when running 2 custom zombie mods at the same time is with Horde Night spawning. It might just be servers getting overwhelmed when they are separate but spawning seems to lock up and become very sluggish. When merging into one, the issue cleared up quite nicely. This example was based on running the Snufkins with Elites Mod on the Tipsy Squatch Gaming server. There were about 20 players on the server when it locked up and the same player count with the merger which was much smoother. Feel free to integrate the Snufkins PLUS as you like. It has always been released in the spirit of sharing content as with Snufkin’s open invitation for the community to take care of them when the alpha update required some intensive updates. 

Thank you so much for this info! :)Then I think I am going to do a merge version soon.

17 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Awesome stuff. has this mod been tested alongside the snufkin zombies mod yet?

No, but after what arramus said I will do a merge and then test it. ^^

5 minutes ago, Robeloto said:

Thank you so much for this info! :)Then I think I am going to do a merge version soon.

No, but after what arramus said I will do a merge and then test it. ^^

I played on a server about 9 months ago which was running both your collection and the Snufkins. In fact, the server owner had gone even further and added some more varieties on top. There were 3 types of Archon in the server and all manner of other beasts. It was the most sophisticated server I have played on for entities, custom Prefabs, and overall setup and the only slowdown was due to the high amount of players and a very high spawn rate.

Based on this server, I felt quite confident that merging the Snufkins and Elites into one would be fine and it was. Even adding the enZombies which in earlier versions appended onto default individual entities rather than groups worked very well for a Horde Night. ErrorNull, the enZombies creator, used a method which 7 Days could use efficiently without any noticeable issues. It was a pleasant surprise. Just those separate stand alone entity groups seemed to cause the lockups. I hope your tests show some decent results.

5 hours ago, Robeloto said:

atm I am trying out some new skins for the freezer zombie, but I really dunno what to choose. xD

freezer_skins.jpg

Hi Robeloto

I hope everything goes well in your life, things are only material, the important thing is that you are well and move on.

Changing the subject, I think zombie # 3 should be the zombie freezer, # 1 would be like a demon or an evil genie and # 2 would be some survivor trapped in a cave or near a lake, I don't know, that's what that I would like, but I leave that to your choice.

Regards

Thank you for your nice mod. However, with this mod update, the mod has become very unstable.
(Custom Zombies XML version 2.7.4)
I'm confused by the frequent errors that start with "Filename: <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084> Line: 0"

-----like this-----

2021-11-11T09:43:52 178.313 INF 144.7332 SleeperVolume -2810, 49, -1982. Restoring at -2793, 49, -1975 'zombieSteveCrawler', count 47
2021-11-11T09:43:52 178.410 INF 144.8217 SleeperVolume -2810, 49, -1982. Spawning at -2799, 52, -1969, group 'sleeperHordeStageGS198', class zombieNurse, count 47
2021-11-11T09:43:53 179.616 INF Executing command 'sayplayer "ハチポン" "Welcome ハチポン to our 7D2D RAT Server Manager Enabled Server!  Get it at www.jffgaming.com!"' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:50071
2021-11-11T09:43:53 179.668 INF Executing command 'bc-lp /json /tag=RAT-BC-RATLP /strpos /1l /online /filter=steamid,name,entityid,ip,ping,online,position,rotation,health,isdead,level,score,pkill,zkill,deaths,remote,gamestage' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:50071
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at EntityZombie.GetMoveSpeedAggro () [0x00034] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAIApproachSpot.updatePath () [0x00053] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAIApproachSpot.Start () [0x00007] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAITaskList.OnUpdateTasks () [0x0012f] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAIManager.Update () [0x00026] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityAlive.updateTasks () [0x00063] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityAlive.OnUpdateLive () [0x00154] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityEnemy.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityZombie.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x0001e] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at World.TickEntity (Entity e, System.Single _partialTicks) [0x0015d] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at World.TickEntitiesSlice (System.Int32 count) [0x00037] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at World.TickEntitiesSlice () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at GameManager.UpdateTick () [0x00026] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00291] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 

Edited by melvil6300 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

So i get the error when doing horde nights after gs150: Exception: item with the name ,meleeHandZombieAtrocity' not found!                To which it then NullReferenceException spams the log and makes it unplayable for me im just curious if this is a me issue and also i have not seen the screamer i just get this issue during some blood moons so ive been looking for a fix as im enjoying the mod greatly.

On 11/23/2021 at 7:54 AM, Black_Taipan said:

So i get the error when doing horde nights after gs150: Exception: item with the name ,meleeHandZombieAtrocity' not found!                To which it then NullReferenceException spams the log and makes it unplayable for me im just curious if this is a me issue and also i have not seen the screamer i just get this issue during some blood moons so ive been looking for a fix as im enjoying the mod greatly.

For now, until Robeloto has time to respond fully and share an update, here is the easiest choice.

Go to your entityclasses.xml file in the Config folder.

Search for 'meleeHandZombieAtrocity' which is for the Atrocity Zombie and change it to 'meleeHandZombieAtro'. I believe this is the one it should be because it describes the Atro Scream as its feature. The Boss Screamer was removed and replaced with Atrocity which offers another kind of scream so you'll get your scream back and remove that error at the same time. ^^

On 11/3/2021 at 1:58 PM, arramus said:

I played on a server about 9 months ago which was running both your collection and the Snufkins. In fact, the server owner had gone even further and added some more varieties on top. There were 3 types of Archon in the server and all manner of other beasts. It was the most sophisticated server I have played on for entities, custom Prefabs, and overall setup and the only slowdown was due to the high amount of players and a very high spawn rate.

Based on this server, I felt quite confident that merging the Snufkins and Elites into one would be fine and it was. Even adding the enZombies which in earlier versions appended onto default individual entities rather than groups worked very well for a Horde Night. ErrorNull, the enZombies creator, used a method which 7 Days could use efficiently without any noticeable issues. It was a pleasant surprise. Just those separate stand alone entity groups seemed to cause the lockups. I hope your tests show some decent results.

That is interesting. Thanks for the information arramus!

On 11/3/2021 at 11:35 PM, AndrewT said:

glad to hear that hope things work well.

Thanks ^^

On 11/6/2021 at 5:05 AM, Gouki said:

Hi Robeloto

I hope everything goes well in your life, things are only material, the important thing is that you are well and move on.

Changing the subject, I think zombie # 3 should be the zombie freezer, # 1 would be like a demon or an evil genie and # 2 would be some survivor trapped in a cave or near a lake, I don't know, that's what that I would like, but I leave that to your choice.

Regards

Thank you very much for the feedback! :)

On 11/11/2021 at 2:51 AM, melvil6300 said:

Thank you for your nice mod. However, with this mod update, the mod has become very unstable.
(Custom Zombies XML version 2.7.4)
I'm confused by the frequent errors that start with "Filename: <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084> Line: 0"

-----like this-----

2021-11-11T09:43:52 178.313 INF 144.7332 SleeperVolume -2810, 49, -1982. Restoring at -2793, 49, -1975 'zombieSteveCrawler', count 47
2021-11-11T09:43:52 178.410 INF 144.8217 SleeperVolume -2810, 49, -1982. Spawning at -2799, 52, -1969, group 'sleeperHordeStageGS198', class zombieNurse, count 47
2021-11-11T09:43:53 179.616 INF Executing command 'sayplayer "ハチポン" "Welcome ハチポン to our 7D2D RAT Server Manager Enabled Server!  Get it at www.jffgaming.com!"' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:50071
2021-11-11T09:43:53 179.668 INF Executing command 'bc-lp /json /tag=RAT-BC-RATLP /strpos /1l /online /filter=steamid,name,entityid,ip,ping,online,position,rotation,health,isdead,level,score,pkill,zkill,deaths,remote,gamestage' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:50071
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at EntityZombie.GetMoveSpeedAggro () [0x00034] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAIApproachSpot.updatePath () [0x00053] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAIApproachSpot.Start () [0x00007] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAITaskList.OnUpdateTasks () [0x0012f] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EAIManager.Update () [0x00026] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityAlive.updateTasks () [0x00063] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityAlive.OnUpdateLive () [0x00154] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityEnemy.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityZombie.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x0001e] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at World.TickEntity (Entity e, System.Single _partialTicks) [0x0015d] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at World.TickEntitiesSlice (System.Int32 count) [0x00037] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at World.TickEntitiesSlice () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at GameManager.UpdateTick () [0x00026] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00291] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 
  at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <d15958ecbbfc46c3933d31eb2910c084>:0 

That is weird. Try the new update and see if it is the same.

On 11/22/2021 at 11:54 PM, Black_Taipan said:

Fixed now :) I renamed the meleehand item wrong.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:01 AM, arramus said:

For now, until Robeloto has time to respond fully and share an update, here is the easiest choice.

Go to your entityclasses.xml file in the Config folder.

Search for 'meleeHandZombieAtrocity' which is for the Atrocity Zombie and change it to 'meleeHandZombieAtro'. I believe this is the one it should be because it describes the Atro Scream as its feature. The Boss Screamer was removed and replaced with Atrocity which offers another kind of scream so you'll get your scream back and remove that error at the same time. ^^

Thank you! I seem to make a lot of tiny mistakes. I updated to a new version just now and hope everything is fixed and that there is not any more mistakes in this version. I have only tested this version in a rush. I did not change that much apart from adding new sound and some new looks, so it should be working ok.

2021-11-30 (v2.75):
Added rocket launcher loading sound (vomit warning) and custom zombie sound for the RPG zombie.
New look for the freezer and the giant
Candygirl now slows you down instead of giving you speed
XML version updated.
Atrocity handitem renamed correctly

Dear Robeloto and all,

If you dont mind helping me I been having this error when I load the game after copying and paste the Robeloto Zombie mod folder into my mods...

How do I solve this?

For your info, I have other mods too, e.g. snuffkin etc...

spacer.png

glad to see this mod still being updated keep up the good work and hopefully you've managed to fully recover from the fire (forgot to say that earlier) although I hope this mod along with many others will be upgraded for Alpha 20 since we now have a confirmed release date. also any images of the new giant?

15 hours ago, ivano7296 said:

Dear Robeloto and all,

If you dont mind helping me I been having this error when I load the game after copying and paste the Robeloto Zombie mod folder into my mods...

How do I solve this?

For your info, I have other mods too, e.g. snuffkin etc...

spacer.png

Go to your Config folder in either your Robeloto's or Snufkin's and delete the physicsbodies.xml file to remove one of the duplicates. They share identical content and it won't hurt to remove one. This will resolve any warning messages.

1 hour ago, arramus said:

Go to your Config folder in either your Robeloto's or Snufkin's and delete the physicsbodies.xml file to remove one of the duplicates. They share identical content and it won't hurt to remove one. This will resolve any warning messages.

Wow thanks so much my brother, its working now hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

On 12/2/2021 at 5:14 PM, AndrewT said:

glad to see this mod still being updated keep up the good work and hopefully you've managed to fully recover from the fire (forgot to say that earlier) although I hope this mod along with many others will be upgraded for Alpha 20 since we now have a confirmed release date. also any images of the new giant?

Thank you very much :)

I have been trying to update it yesterday. Thought it was an easy fix, but seems there was many errors. Might be because A20 was a big update. There is many mesh errors as the stripper body seem to be removed and many others. Almost all of the new body meshes can't be applied to materials anymore. If this keeps up all my custom zombies will just look the same as the original ones. =/
I hope to update this weekend atleast.

8 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Thank you very much :)

I have been trying to update it yesterday. Thought it was an easy fix, but seems there was many errors. Might be because A20 was a big update. There is many mesh errors as the stripper body seem to be removed and many others. Almost all of the new body meshes can't be applied to materials anymore. If this keeps up all my custom zombies will just look the same as the original ones. =/
I hope to update this weekend atleast.

Probably because all zombies now have HD models and UMA is in the process of being phased out with TFP expecting to fully phase out UMA in A21 so hopefully their new zombie system they make it easy for modders to upgrade to.

9 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Probably because all zombies now have HD models and UMA is in the process of being phased out with TFP expecting to fully phase out UMA in A21 so hopefully their new zombie system they make it easy for modders to upgrade to.

Yes, they are using HD models now. But some of the new models you can apply materials to. I also hope the new zombie system will make things easier for us modders. I have fixed every zombie now to work with A20. Now I just need to fix the other mods. Hope to be done tonight. :)

• Robeloto changed the title to Robeloto's A20 modlets

Holy SH@#

Your Nerf Them All Modlet is so freaking amazing. So much work put in, it could be its own overhaul. I can not live without this. Bravo! Not many make modlets to increase difficulty this touches EVERY area. As Ravenhearst dev who gets told his mod is @%$#e because its too hard I 100 percent approve! lol

Throwing this into my vanilla game now so wifey can curse me out lol

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Alright. Tell me here if anything is wrong. It should work now with Alpha 20!

Khain already updated his behemoth mod so I can say the behemoth is the giants leader or something like that. since TFP are taking forever to make an official finalized story we can make our own stories until TFP makes an official story.