sphereii's DMT Mods

sphereii

Posted this in NPCs as well as here since I was installing SphereiiCore partially for NPCs. Hoping I can get a little guidance. I've used this mod previously & love it, however, whenever I try to build in DMT now, I get this:

warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' used by 'UnityEngine.CoreModule' matches identity 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' of 'mscorlib', you may need to supply runtime policy
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(11,20): warning CS0649: Field 'BlockLockedLoot.lockpick' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(4,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Lockpicking' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(13,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Keyhole' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(11,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Keyhole' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.cs(219,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAILootLocationSDX.cs(465,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(274,30): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
Failed to compile Mods.dll
Build failed
process exited with error code -1

I did make sure I had the newest version of DMT as well & did it on a clean A19 install. I have been trying to learn more about the game files & paths & such, but still a noob. Lol. Thanks so much in advance for any & all advice anyone can offer.

1 hour ago, MandyCMoore said:

Posted this in NPCs as well as here since I was installing SphereiiCore partially for NPCs. Hoping I can get a little guidance. I've used this mod previously & love it, however, whenever I try to build in DMT now, I get this:

warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' used by 'UnityEngine.CoreModule' matches identity 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' of 'mscorlib', you may need to supply runtime policy
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(11,20): warning CS0649: Field 'BlockLockedLoot.lockpick' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(4,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Lockpicking' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(13,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Keyhole' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockLockedLoot.cs(11,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Keyhole' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.cs(219,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAILootLocationSDX.cs(465,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(274,30): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
Build failed

I did make sure I had the newest version of DMT as well & did it on a clean A19 install. I have been trying to learn more about the game files & paths & such, but still a noob. Lol. Thanks so much in advance for any & all advice anyone can offer.

Some of your errors were my fault. I updated https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII.ModsA19

The CalcIfUnreachablePos() error is a mismatching between the 0-SphereIIMods and Alpha 19.0. If you are using Alpha 19.1, it should work.

However, if you have an older version of 0-SphereII, then you'd get a similar error when building on 19.1

1 hour ago, sphereii said:

Some of your errors were my fault. I updated https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII.ModsA19

The CalcIfUnreachablePos() error is a mismatching between the 0-SphereIIMods and Alpha 19.0. If you are using Alpha 19.1, it should work.

However, if you have an older version of 0-SphereII, then you'd get a similar error when building on 19.1

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I gave it a try & the Block issue is resolved, but I am still getting this:

C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Quests\QuestActionReplaceEntitySDX.cs(39,18): warning CS0108: 'QuestActionReplaceEntitySDX.HandleSpawnEntities()' hides inherited member 'QuestActionSpawnEntitySDX.HandleSpawnEntities()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(16,18): warning CS0108: 'MecanimSDX.animSyncWaitTime' hides inherited member 'AvatarController.animSyncWaitTime'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(150,28): warning CS0114: 'MecanimSDX.Update()' hides inherited member 'AvatarController.Update()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\LegacyEntityClasses.cs(113,16): warning CS0108: 'EntityZombieCrawlSDX.GetWalkType()' hides inherited member 'EntityAlive.GetWalkType()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(273,16): warning CS0108: 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.GetWalkType()' hides inherited member 'EntityAlive.GetWalkType()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(514,28): warning CS0109: The member 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.GetMasterEntity()' does not hide an accessible member. The new keyword is not required.
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityAliveSDX.cs(410,26): warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(326,34): warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityAliveSDX.cs(471,25): warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlyingSDX.cs(802,25): warning CS0219: The variable 'num' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(69,19): warning CS0649: Field 'MecanimSDX.jumpState' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlyingSDX.cs(68,17): warning CS0169: The field 'EntityZombieFlyingSDX.TargetInterval' is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(59,18): warning CS0169: The field 'MecanimSDX.isInDeathAnim' is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIGuardSDX.cs(10,18): warning CS0169: The field 'EAIGuardSDX.hadPath' is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIRunawayFromEntitySDX.cs(15,11): warning CS0649: Field 'EAIRunAwayFromEntitySDX.originalView' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(70,19): warning CS0649: Field 'MecanimSDX.fpvJumpState' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\MusicBoxes\MusicBoxScript.cs(41,24): warning CS0649: Field 'MusicBoxScript.myAudioSource' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIRunawayFromEntitySDX.cs(13,17): warning CS0169: The field 'EAIRunAwayFromEntitySDX.fleeCounter' is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\MinEvents\MinEventActionExecuteConsoleCommand.cs(8,16): warning CS0169: The field 'MinEventActionExecuteConsoleCommand._cInfo' is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(29,20): warning CS0414: The field 'MecanimSDX.temp' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(14,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.DeathOnLeaderLoss' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockTriggeredSDX.cs(31,10): warning CS0414: The field 'BlockTriggeredSDX.TriggerOnly' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockTriggeredSDX.cs(30,11): warning CS0414: The field 'BlockTriggeredSDX.NextCheck' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIPatrolSDX.cs(10,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIPatrolSDX.nextCheck' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(60,18): warning CS0414: The field 'MecanimSDX.IsElectrocuting' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(50,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.MinSpeed' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockTriggeredSDX.cs(29,11): warning CS0414: The field 'BlockTriggeredSDX.timeOut' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndAttackSDX.cs(8,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIApproachAndAttackSDX.isTargetToEat' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(20,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.isTargetToEat' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(80,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.meshScale' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(54,10): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.blRunInDark' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(49,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.MaxSpeed' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(52,20): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.strCustomUMA' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(66,18): warning CS0414: The field 'MecanimSDX.CriticalError' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(62,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.useVanillaAI' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(41,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.flApproachSpeed' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIRunawayFromEntitySDX.cs(14,17): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIRunAwayFromEntitySDX.fleeDistance' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.cs(221,39): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(283,35): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 DMT Mods 2/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAILootLocationSDX.cs(465,39): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
Build failed

I have been trying to figure it out with what limited knowledge I have, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have tried it on A19 & A19.2 since those are the only options I am getting from Steam. Now when I try it with 19.2, it builds with no errors but once in the world there is no grass & no trees. I tried 19.2 without it & had a normal world. It has to be something simple right in front of my face that I am missing, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. I even tried other versions of SC & nothing seems to be working. Going to try SC for A18 with A19 & see if it works. 

Got it! Yay! Lol. I downloaded this version: https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII.Mods/tree/Alpha19experimental 

Had to remove one SDX related file that was causing an issue, but after that, everything is working great & playing well with other mods. Time for me & the hubby to get lost in our NPC world after work. Thanks so much for all of the work you & the others in the modding community do. You guys are what keeps me coming back to the game.

Out of curiosity, with the updated version of SC that was put up a few days ago, what would cause these:

C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 Updated DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.cs(219,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 Updated DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(274,30): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 Updated DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAILootLocationSDX.cs(465,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
Build failed

Any thoughts on how I could possible fix this so it builds properly? Keep in mind, I am using it with 19.0 since Steam doesn't have any other 19 version except 19.2 exp, & if I understood right, the newest version of SC has to be used with a stable update, right? Sorry to be such a pain.

4 minutes ago, MandyCMoore said:

Out of curiosity, with the updated version of SC that was put up a few days ago, what would cause these:

C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 Updated DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.cs(219,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 Updated DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(274,30): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
C:\Users\mandy\Desktop\A19 Updated DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAILootLocationSDX.cs(465,34): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'pos' of 'EntityMoveHelper.CalcIfUnreachablePos(Vector3)'
Build failed

Any thoughts on how I could possible fix this so it builds properly? Keep in mind, I am using it with 19.0 since Steam doesn't have any other 19 version except 19.2 exp, & if I understood right, the newest version of SC has to be used with a stable update, right? Sorry to be such a pain.

Between 19.0 and 19.1, The EntityMoveHelper in the base game changed. The Core you are using now probably is supporting 19.1 and not 19.0.

19.1 should be "Opt out of Beta". 19.2 should ba latest_experimental. 

1 minute ago, sphereii said:

Between 19.0 and 19.1, The EntityMoveHelper in the base game changed. The Core you are using now probably is supporting 19.1 and not 19.0.

19.1 should be "Opt out of Beta". 19.2 should ba latest_experimental. 

OMG! I feel like such an idiot & an arse! I completely forgot the whole Opt Out thing! Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

There was a thread somewhere about how to install DMT mods on a server such as a PingPerfect server. I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone possibly have a link to it? If I remember correctly, just build a dedi server on my pc & then just replace the PP server files with the dedi server files. Is that right?

On 10/19/2020 at 12:13 AM, MandyCMoore said:

There was a thread somewhere about how to install DMT mods on a server such as a PingPerfect server. I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone possibly have a link to it? If I remember correctly, just build a dedi server on my pc & then just replace the PP server files with the dedi server files. Is that right?

Sorry for the delay, yes, that's how you do it. You'd have to upload the Mods folder, then a few files from your7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed folder, such as the ASsembly_CSharp.dll, Mods.dll, 0-Harmony.dll, and DMT.dll

42 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi Sphereii

There is some update for A19.2 stable or it will no longer be necessary due to the changes that have been made.

Because sphereii core and legacy distain terrain has been very helpful for performance.
Regards

There should be no necessary changes for A19.2. I've been using it on the latest_experimental. Let me know if you see anything.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, sphereii said:

Sorry for the delay, yes, that's how you do it. You'd have to upload the Mods folder, then a few files from your7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed folder, such as the ASsembly_CSharp.dll, Mods.dll, 0-Harmony.dll, and DMT.dll

There should be no necessary changes for A19.2. I've been using it on the latest_experimental. Let me know if you see anything.

Thanks so much! Hope you're doing well!

Just now, xyth said:

What errors?

1|Clearing temp folder
Parsing arguments
Running BackupFiles
Backup dll found: C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMTv2.2.7569.26209/Backups/SP/19.1b8/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Running DeployDlls
Deploying DLLs
Running LocalisationPatch
Localisation no longer handled in DMT after A17
Running InitialPatchTask
Compiling Roslyn Scripts assembly for InitialPatch...
Built patch file in 0ms
PatchMods compile successful
Found patcher mods: 3

Hooking harmony
Hooking console commands
Running CreateModDll
Compiling Mods.dll...
Compiling Roslyn Scripts assembly for InitialPatch...
Built in 0ms
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\LegacyEntityClasses.cs(113,16): warning CS0108: 'EntityZombieCrawlSDX.GetWalkType()' hides inherited member 'EntityAlive.GetWalkType()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Quests\QuestActionReplaceEntitySDX.cs(39,18): warning CS0108: 'QuestActionReplaceEntitySDX.HandleSpawnEntities()' hides inherited member 'QuestActionSpawnEntitySDX.HandleSpawnEntities()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(19,25): warning CS0108: 'EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.entityTarget' hides inherited member 'EAIApproachAndAttackTarget.entityTarget'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(16,18): warning CS0108: 'MecanimSDX.animSyncWaitTime' hides inherited member 'AvatarController.animSyncWaitTime'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(150,28): warning CS0114: 'MecanimSDX.Update()' hides inherited member 'AvatarController.Update()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(273,16): warning CS0108: 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.GetWalkType()' hides inherited member 'EntityAlive.GetWalkType()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(514,28): warning CS0109: The member 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.GetMasterEntity()' does not hide an accessible member. The new keyword is not required.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAILootLocationSDX.cs(477,22): warning CS0109: The member 'EAILootLocationSDX.updatePath()' does not hide an accessible member. The new keyword is not required.
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(326,34): warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlyingSDX.cs(802,25): warning CS0219: The variable 'num' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIRunawayFromEntitySDX.cs(13,17): warning CS0169: The field 'EAIRunAwayFromEntitySDX.fleeCounter' is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\MusicBoxes\MusicBoxScript.cs(41,24): warning CS0649: Field 'MusicBoxScript.myAudioSource' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(70,19): warning CS0649: Field 'MecanimSDX.fpvJumpState' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(59,18): warning CS0169: The field 'MecanimSDX.isInDeathAnim' is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlyingSDX.cs(68,17): warning CS0169: The field 'EntityZombieFlyingSDX.TargetInterval' is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(69,19): warning CS0649: Field 'MecanimSDX.jumpState' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIRunawayFromEntitySDX.cs(15,11): warning CS0649: Field 'EAIRunAwayFromEntitySDX.originalView' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\MinEvents\MinEventActionExecuteConsoleCommand.cs(8,16): warning CS0169: The field 'MinEventActionExecuteConsoleCommand._cInfo' is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityAliveSDX.cs(331,17): warning CS0169: The field 'EntityAliveSDX.waitTicks' is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIGuardSDX.cs(10,18): warning CS0169: The field 'EAIGuardSDX.hadPath' is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(80,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.meshScale' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(41,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.flApproachSpeed' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIRunawayFromEntitySDX.cs(14,17): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIRunAwayFromEntitySDX.fleeDistance' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(20,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.isTargetToEat' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(29,20): warning CS0414: The field 'MecanimSDX.temp' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(54,10): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.blRunInDark' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(49,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.MaxSpeed' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockTriggeredSDX.cs(29,11): warning CS0414: The field 'BlockTriggeredSDX.timeOut' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(62,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.useVanillaAI' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(52,20): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.strCustomUMA' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(66,18): warning CS0414: The field 'MecanimSDX.CriticalError' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(14,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.DeathOnLeaderLoss' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockTriggeredSDX.cs(30,11): warning CS0414: The field 'BlockTriggeredSDX.NextCheck' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Entities\EntityZombieFlockSDX.cs(50,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EntityZombieFlockSDX.MinSpeed' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIPatrolSDX.cs(10,19): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIPatrolSDX.nextCheck' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Blocks\BlockTriggeredSDX.cs(31,10): warning CS0414: The field 'BlockTriggeredSDX.TriggerOnly' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndAttackSDX.cs(8,18): warning CS0414: The field 'EAIApproachAndAttackSDX.isTargetToEat' is assigned but its value is never used
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(272,26): error CS0115: 'MecanimSDX.IsAnimationElectrocutedPlaying()': no suitable method found to override
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\Animation\MecanimSDX.cs(276,26): error CS0115: 'MecanimSDX.StartAnimationElectrocuted()': no suitable method found to override
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.cs(221,39): error CS1501: No overload for method 'CalcIfUnreachablePos' takes 1 arguments
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAILootLocationSDX.cs(465,39): error CS1501: No overload for method 'CalcIfUnreachablePos' takes 1 arguments
C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(283,35): error CS1501: No overload for method 'CalcIfUnreachablePos' takes 1 arguments
Build failed

FYI, on DMT the last line is the erro message needed.  `C:\Users\Puppy\Downloads\DMT Mods\SphereII.ModsA19-master/0-SphereIICore/Scripts\EAI\EAIApproachAndFollowTargetSDX.cs(283,35): error CS1501: No overload for method 'CalcIfUnreachablePos' takes 1 arguments`  

My guess is your SphereiiCore version is not updated.

7 minutes ago, PuppyShad said:

hmm. well im not sure how to tell...the  one here https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII.ModsA19 builds fine without errors but it just doesnt spawn in any grass or trees. any recommendation for that? thank you

That's the correct repo.

Disable the Dishong Tower Challenge modlet, and you'll get your grass back.

13 minutes ago, PuppyShad said:

lol WOW...cool ok. thank you so much :) do you plan on fixing that in the future? great work by the way :)

Dishong Tower Challenge is actually a standalone modlet that's just hosted in the same repo. It'll clear the world and only generate a single tower.

oh ok good to know thank you. 

on another note...i am also using SMXUI. how would i know that your mods are working? would there be anything different about the start game? in the first look...i dont see anything different about things. before i got rid of the tower mod the first quest was "Show your worth" but now it is just the normal quests.

Thanks again

1 hour ago, PuppyShad said:

oh ok good to know thank you. 

on another note...i am also using SMXUI. how would i know that your mods are working? would there be anything different about the start game? in the first look...i dont see anything different about things. before i got rid of the tower mod the first quest was "Show your worth" but now it is just the normal quests.

Thanks again

The UI should look a lot different if you are using SMXUI.  If you have the Clear UI enabled, then I'd expect things to look different.