sphereii's DMT Mods

sphereii

12 minutes ago, Survager said:

The 0-SphereIICore folder is located in the "7 Days To Die DMT Mods" folder.
"The 7 Days To Die DMT Mods" folder is outside the game copy folder and outside the folder with "DMTViewer.exe" file

I grabbed a fresh copy of everything, and I was able to build.

I'm suspecting that ESET Internet Security is possibly interfering 

3 hours ago, sphereii said:

I grabbed a fresh copy of everything, and I was able to build.

I'm suspecting that ESET Internet Security is possibly interfering 

It is unlikely, since the antivirus settings are configured to inform the user as much as possible about some suspicious processes. That is, the antivirus would inform me about such a case and ask whether it is worth allowing the program to do this or that.
Now I turned off protection and got the same errors (

Could this be somehow affected by the installed Visual Studio 2019? Or maybe Unity?

2 minutes ago, Survager said:

It is unlikely, since the antivirus settings are configured to inform the user as much as possible about some suspicious processes. That is, the antivirus would inform me about such a case and ask whether it is worth allowing the program to do this or that.
Now I turned off protection and got the same errors (

Could this be somehow affected by the installed Visual Studio 2019? Or maybe Unity?

No, I have many programs like that installed, and it does not affect it. One thing I do wonder, are you starting DMT Viewer as an administrator? Since you are working in your Program Files folder, I wonder if it's upset about that.

29 minutes ago, sphereii said:

No, I have many programs like that installed, and it does not affect it. One thing I do wonder, are you starting DMT Viewer as an administrator? Since you are working in your Program Files folder, I wonder if it's upset about that.

Am I working in the Program Files folder?

Not. And the game itself and the copy and DMT, all this is on a separate non-system drive. (not C)
And no, I run the program without administrator rights.
However, I tried running as administrator and got the same result.

4 minutes ago, Survager said:

Am I working in the Program Files folder?

Not. And the game itself and the copy and DMT, all this is on a separate non-system drive. (not C)
And no, I run the program without administrator rights.
However, I tried running as administrator and got the same result.

I am not sure what else to otherwise suggest. I have synced up with the latest, using the same version of DMT, and it works on my end, and I have not heard of this issue before. The part that is failing is when its modifying the DLL, and I'm still suspicious of the security software blocking it silently.

9 minutes ago, sphereii said:

I am not sure what else to otherwise suggest. I have synced up with the latest, using the same version of DMT, and it works on my end, and I have not heard of this issue before. The part that is failing is when its modifying the DLL, and I'm still suspicious of the security software blocking it silently.

At the same time, Assembly-CSharp.dll after an unsuccessful completion of the assembly has a different size, which differs from the original by 2Mb.
And also the file 0Harmony appears in the folder with the copy of the game. dll, which weighs 750Mb. That is, it turns out that the antivirus does not block anything?

Edited by Survager (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Survager said:

At the same time, Assembly-CSharp.dll after an unsuccessful completion of the assembly has a different size, which differs from the original by 2Mb.
And also the file 0Harmony appears in the folder with the copy of the game. dll, which weighs 750Mb. That is, it turns out that the antivirus does not block anything?

Possibly; the patch scripts would have added new fields to the DLL, but when it compiles the Mods.dll, those fields are not there. There's still a step being blocked.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, aiwonihuihuo said:

Hello, may I ask if the module A19.0 of food deterioration has any effect?  My A19.5 is valid, but A19.0 is not  

It should, yes. You will need the 0-SphereIICore and use my SphereII Food Spoilage to turn it on, and give some examples.

4 hours ago, Leaffallinglight said:

Hello author

How can i put this DMT mod  (SphereII Legacy Distant Terrain)used in UndeadLegacy

You could grab the SphereII Legacy Distant Terrain from another overhaul, and copy it in place; it should work.

• 5 months later...

Getting this error when in water with a better life enabled:

37.06m FPS: 60.08 Heap: 13105.8MB Max: 13798.8MB Chunks: 307 CGO: 212 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 1 (2) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 8909.3MB
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at EntityGroups.GetRandomFromGroupList (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] grpList, GameRandom random) [0x00047] in <4b1a8c809f0943a384283687c21422f8>:0 
  at EntityGroups.GetRandomFromGroup (System.String _sEntityGroupName, System.Int32& lastClassId, GameRandom random) [0x00026] in <4b1a8c809f0943a384283687c21422f8>:0 
  at MortSpawnerScript.Update () [0x002f6] in <fd48fdf39afb46cdbe38bca3402c959a>:0 

Any ways to fix?

2 hours ago, the_event_horizonx1 said:

Getting this error when in water with a better life enabled:

37.06m FPS: 60.08 Heap: 13105.8MB Max: 13798.8MB Chunks: 307 CGO: 212 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 1 (2) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 8909.3MB
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at EntityGroups.GetRandomFromGroupList (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] grpList, GameRandom random) [0x00047] in <4b1a8c809f0943a384283687c21422f8>:0 
  at EntityGroups.GetRandomFromGroup (System.String _sEntityGroupName, System.Int32& lastClassId, GameRandom random) [0x00026] in <4b1a8c809f0943a384283687c21422f8>:0 
  at MortSpawnerScript.Update () [0x002f6] in <fd48fdf39afb46cdbe38bca3402c959a>:0 

Any ways to fix?

What version of the game? What other modlets do you have installed? Do yo you have a PLayer.log to look at?

16 hours ago, sphereii said:

What version of the game? What other modlets do you have installed? Do yo you have a PLayer.log to look at?

Hey, sorry for not providing like any context. As a developer that's gotta be incredibly frustrating. Unfortunately I don't have access to the log right now but I'll upload it here ASAP. I was running Darkness Falls, Sorcery, and some other modlets from Khzmusik like the seasonal weather, NPC factions/quests and this was all on Alpha 19.6 stable.

Edited by the_event_horizonx1 (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Sorry, for not having much clue on how to utilize S-Core. I want to add one block pass through and anti-nerd poling in my game. I opened the blocks.xml which only had some entries about related to the Fire Mod mod that I have installed. I tried to copy and paste the player feature configs from a Darkness Falls modded game I have, but that didn't seem to work.