sphereii's DMT Mods

sphereii

6 minutes ago, tg84632002 said:

Is 0-SphereIICore all that I need for the food spoilage mod and if so can I include 0-SphereIICore in my mods?

Yes, you may include any of the mods here into your own. And yes, the Core and Food spoilage mod need to be paired.

13 hours ago, tg84632002 said:

Is 0-SphereIICore all that I need for the food spoilage mod and if so can I include 0-SphereIICore in my mods?

In case anyone else wants to make a food spoilage mode using Core:

I made one myself. The Core code is very powerful, but the documentation leaves much to be desired. (You can tell SphereII is a dev and not a TPM. :) )

I wrote up a lengthy explanation of how it all works, in my modlet's README file: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a19-modlets/-/blob/master/1-SphereIICore_khzmusik_Food_Spoilage/README.md

Hopefully others will find it useful.

And, about my own modlet - feel free to use it, learn from it, steal the code, and in general do whatever you want with it.

2 hours ago, khzmusik said:

In case anyone else wants to make a food spoilage mode using Core:

I made one myself. The Core code is very powerful, but the documentation leaves much to be desired. (You can tell SphereII is a dev and not a TPM. :) )

I wrote up a lengthy explanation of how it all works, in my modlet's README file: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a19-modlets/-/blob/master/1-SphereIICore_khzmusik_Food_Spoilage/README.md

Hopefully others will find it useful.

And, about my own modlet - feel free to use it, learn from it, steal the code, and in general do whatever you want with it.

I wanted to do the ice fridge idea but didn't  know to implement it, it would've been col to have to refill it up ice as fuel. 

1 hour ago, tg84632002 said:

I wanted to do the ice fridge idea but didn't  know to implement it, it would've been col to have to refill it up ice as fuel. 

Honestly, the fuel type isn't the hard part. The hard part is figuring out how to calculate food spoilage differently, depending upon whether the fridge (or any container) is "on" or "off."

The current Core code simply won't allow that... and with good reason. The calculations for a container are "saved up" for the next time a player opens that container. Imagine how complicated it would get if you had to calculate how much of that time was spent "on" or "off." Especially if the player isn't even in the same chunk as the container.

One possibility is to make the "freezer" a workstation that "crafts" normal foods into frozen foods. But I didn't even consider it an option, because a) it's a whole lot of work (you have to have frozen equivalents of everything), and b) it's not how people think of freezers, so most players wouldn't like it, therefore it's not worth putting in the game.

If that appeals to you, though, then give it a shot. Core also has code to produce powered workstations (using the vanilla power system), so you could also make them powered if you're so inclined. But it doesn't appeal to me so I probably won't be much help. :) 

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)

Do animal lose health gradually if they don't have food?  I'll leave for a day and come back and my cow will have 30 health.  It's well protected so I'm trying to figure out if the path to the food storage box is maybe broken.  I've noticed no food is ever being consumed.  

4 hours ago, patratcan said:

Do animal lose health gradually if they don't have food?  I'll leave for a day and come back and my cow will have 30 health.  It's well protected so I'm trying to figure out if the path to the food storage box is maybe broken.  I've noticed no food is ever being consumed.  

Do the cows have the maslow task? They could be starving. Unfortunately the system wasn't very polished on release.

• 1 month later...

Hello survivors)
Somebody help me.
I have installed DMT.
Copied the folder 0-SphereIICore (19.3.1.14) to the folder with DMT mods
Marked 0-SphereIICore in the mod list in DMT
I run the build and get a lot of errors.
What am I doing wrong?

1|Clearing temp folder
Parsing arguments
Running BackupFiles
Backup dll found: D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT/Backups/SP/19.4b7/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Running DeployDlls
Deploying DLLs
Running LocalisationPatch
Localisation no longer handled in DMT after A17
Running InitialPatchTask
Compiling Roslyn Scripts assembly for InitialPatch...
Built patch file in 0ms
PatchMods compile successful
Found patcher mods: 3

Hooking harmony
Hooking console commands
Running CreateModDll
Compiling Mods.dll...
Built in 0ms
Mods.dll compile successful

Parsing arguments
Running LinkedPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Link patching 3 files

Parsing arguments
Running FinalPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Final patching 3 files
Running CreateHarmonyDlls
Compiling Harmony mod for 0-SphereIICore...
Compiling Roslyn Scripts assembly for FinalPatch...
warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' used by 'UnityEngine.CoreModule' matches identity 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' of 'mscorlib', you may need to supply runtime policy
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\XML\ModInfo.cs(31,33): warning CS0168: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\Blocks\BlockSecureLoot.cs(66,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,51): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(62,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(63,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(89,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(90,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(128,87): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(191,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(192,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(195,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(273,162): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
process exited with error code -1
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(276,132): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(283,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(286,91): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(290,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(291,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(294,77): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(338,60): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Failed to compile Harmony dll Harmony-0-SphereIICore.dll
Build failed

54 minutes ago, Survager said:

Hello survivors)
Somebody help me.
I have installed DMT.
Copied the folder 0-SphereIICore (19.3.1.14) to the folder with DMT mods
Marked 0-SphereIICore in the mod list in DMT
I run the build and get a lot of errors.
What am I doing wrong?

1|Clearing temp folder
Parsing arguments
Running BackupFiles
Backup dll found: D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT/Backups/SP/19.4b7/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Running DeployDlls
Deploying DLLs
Running InitialPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms

Hooking harmony
Hooking console commands
Running CreateModDll
Compiling Mods.dll...
Built in 0ms

Parsing arguments
Running LinkedPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Link patching 3 files

Parsing arguments
Running FinalPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Final patching 3 files
warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' used by 'UnityEngine.CoreModule' matches identity 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' of 'mscorlib', you may need to supply runtime policy
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\XML\ModInfo.cs(31,33): warning CS0168: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\Blocks\BlockSecureLoot.cs(66,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,51): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(62,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(63,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(89,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(90,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(128,87): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(191,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(192,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(195,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(273,162): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(276,132): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(283,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(286,91): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(290,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(291,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(294,77): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(338,60): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Build failed

Can you explain your set up a bit?

d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/  : that's where all the DMT mods are?

d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT  : Is this where your game exists? If so, you want to move the DMT Mods folder outside of this.

15 minutes ago, sphereii said:

d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT Mods/ : that's where all the DMT mods are?

Yes

16 minutes ago, sphereii said:

d:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT : Is this where your game exists?

Yes

16 minutes ago, sphereii said:

If so, you want to move the DMT Mods folder outside of this.

Should the DMT Mods folder be outside the game copy folder? Did I understand correctly?

Just now, Survager said:

Yes

Yes

Should the DMT Mods folder be outside the game copy folder? Did I understand correctly?

Yes, it should be outside of the game folder. DMT will copy everything over for you. 

Your error specifically seems to indicate that the 0-SphereIICore\PatchScripts folder is missing, so please check to make sure it exists.

I moved the folder outside the folder with the copy of the game.
The PatchScripts folder is located in the 0-SphereIICore folder

image.png.365515009cc197d95fc5cb850bc98e9f.png

Here are the contents of the PatchScripts folder:

EAITaskPatches.cs
EntityMoveHelper.cs
FoodSpoilagePatch.cs

I still get the same errors after starting the build (

Edited by Survager (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Survager said:

I moved the folder outside the folder with the copy of the game.
The PatchScripts folder is located in the 0-SphereIICore folder

image.png.365515009cc197d95fc5cb850bc98e9f.png

Here are the contents of the PatchScripts folder:

EAITaskPatches.cs
EntityMoveHelper.cs
FoodSpoilagePatch.cs

I still get the same errors after starting the build (

Which version of DMT are you using?

5 minutes ago, sphereii said:

Thank you. Can you post a new log? Do you have any anti-virus software installed?

Yes, I am using ESET Internet Security, but he never swore at DMT

This new log:

Parsing arguments
Running BackupFiles
Running DeployDlls
Deploying DLLs
Running InitialPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms

Hooking harmony
Hooking console commands
Running CreateModDll
Compiling Mods.dll...
Built in 0ms

Parsing arguments
Running LinkedPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Link patching 3 files

Parsing arguments
Running FinalPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Final patching 3 files
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\XML\ModInfo.cs(31,33): warning CS0168: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\Blocks\BlockSecureLoot.cs(66,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(62,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(63,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,51): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(89,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(90,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(128,87): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(191,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(192,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(195,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(273,162): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(276,132): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(283,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(286,91): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(290,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(291,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(294,77): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(338,60): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Build failed

3 minutes ago, Survager said:

Yes, I am using ESET Internet Security, but he never swore at DMT

This new log:

In your DMT folder, can you delete the Backup folder, re-validate your 7 Days to Die steam folder through steam, then try again?

2 minutes ago, sphereii said:

re-validate your 7 Days to Die steam folder through steam

How? )
This is a copy of the original game folder.
Do I have to check the integrity of the game files in the original folder and then copy it again?

5 minutes ago, Survager said:

How? )
This is a copy of the original game folder.
Do I have to check the integrity of the game files in the original folder and then copy it again?

Yes, more in particular, the Assembly-CSHarp.dll gets modified when DMT is ran, so that needs to be 100% clear. The Backup folder I'm talking about should be in the same folder as your DMTViewer.exe

14 minutes ago, sphereii said:

Yes, more in particular, the Assembly-CSHarp.dll gets modified when DMT is ran, so that needs to be 100% clear. The Backup folder I'm talking about should be in the same folder as your DMTViewer.exe

So, I deleted all the files from the folder with the copy of the game and copied them again from original folder.

And also deleted the Backups folder from the DMT folder

It's results (((

Parsing arguments
Running BackupFiles
Copied backup dll to: D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT\DMT/Backups/SP/19.4b7/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Running DeployDlls
Deploying DLLs
Running InitialPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms

Hooking harmony
Hooking console commands
Running CreateModDll
Compiling Mods.dll...
Built in 0ms

Parsing arguments
Running LinkedPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Link patching 3 files

Parsing arguments
Running FinalPatchTask
Built patch file in 0ms
Final patching 3 files
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\XML\ModInfo.cs(31,33): warning CS0168: The variable 'e' is declared but never used
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\Blocks\BlockSecureLoot.cs(66,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(75,51): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,22): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(76,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(62,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(63,28): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(89,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(90,34): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(128,87): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(191,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(192,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(195,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(273,162): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(276,132): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(283,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(286,91): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(290,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(291,52): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'NextSpoilageTick' and no accessible extension method 'NextSpoilageTick' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(294,77): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die DMT Mods/0-SphereIICore/Harmony\FoodSpoilage\FoodSpoilage.cs(338,60): error CS1061: 'ItemValue' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentSpoilage' and no accessible extension method 'CurrentSpoilage' accepting a first argument of type 'ItemValue' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Build failed

7 minutes ago, Survager said:

So, I deleted all the files from the folder with the copy of the game and copied them again from original folder.

And also deleted the Backups folder from the DMT folder

It's results (((

Ahh, I think I see something. Another folder structure change is needed.   Do you have the DMT mods in the same folder as DMT Viewer? If so, let's put the DMT mods into a different folder structure different than the game + DMT Viewier.

13 minutes ago, sphereii said:

Ahh, I think I see something. Another folder structure change is needed.   Do you have the DMT mods in the same folder as DMT Viewer? If so, let's put the DMT mods into a different folder structure different than the game + DMT Viewier.

Not sure if I understood your message correctly ...
Here is a list of what is in the folder with the DMTViewer.exe file

Backups\
UnityResources\
0Harmony.dll
Assembly-CSharp.dll
BuildLog.txt
DMT.dll
DMTViewer.exe
DMTViewer.exe.config
LogLibrary.dll
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.dll
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.dll
Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll
Mono.Cecil.dll
Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll
Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll
Mono.Cecil.Rocks.dll
netstandard.dll
Newtonsoft.Json.dll
Octokit.dll
Settings.json
System.AppContext.dll
System.Buffers.dll
System.Collections.dll
System.Collections.Concurrent.dll
System.Collections.Immutable.dll
System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll
System.Collections.Specialized.dll
System.ComponentModel.dll
System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll
System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll
System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll
System.Console.dll
System.Data.Common.dll
System.Diagnostics.Contracts.dll
System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll
System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll
System.Diagnostics.Process.dll
System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll
System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener.dll
System.Diagnostics.Tools.dll
System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll
System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll
System.Drawing.Primitives.dll
System.Dynamic.Runtime.dll
System.Globalization.dll
System.Globalization.Calendars.dll
System.Globalization.Extensions.dll
System.IO.dll
System.IO.Compression.dll
System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.DriveInfo.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.Primitives.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.Watcher.dll
System.IO.IsolatedStorage.dll
System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll
System.IO.Pipes.dll
System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream.dll
System.Linq.dll
System.Linq.Expressions.dll
System.Linq.Parallel.dll
System.Linq.Queryable.dll
System.Memory.dll
System.Net.Http.dll
System.Net.NameResolution.dll
System.Net.NetworkInformation.dll
System.Net.Ping.dll
System.Net.Primitives.dll
System.Net.Requests.dll
System.Net.Security.dll
System.Net.Sockets.dll
System.Net.WebHeaderCollection.dll
System.Net.WebSockets.dll
System.Net.WebSockets.Client.dll
System.Numerics.Vectors.dll
System.ObjectModel.dll
System.Reflection.dll
System.Reflection.Extensions.dll
System.Reflection.Metadata.dll
System.Reflection.Primitives.dll
System.Resources.Reader.dll
System.Resources.ResourceManager.dll
System.Resources.Writer.dll
System.Runtime.dll
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll
System.Runtime.Extensions.dll
System.Runtime.Handles.dll
System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll
System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll
System.Runtime.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization.Primitives.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization.Xml.dll
System.Security.Claims.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Csp.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Encoding.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.dll
System.Security.Principal.dll
System.Security.SecureString.dll
System.Text.Encoding.dll
System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll
System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll
System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll
System.Threading.dll
System.Threading.Overlapped.dll
System.Threading.Tasks.dll
System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.dll
System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll
System.Threading.Thread.dll
System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll
System.Threading.Timer.dll
System.ValueTuple.dll
System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll
System.Xml.XDocument.dll
System.Xml.XmlDocument.dll
System.Xml.XmlSerializer.dll
System.Xml.XPath.dll
System.Xml.XPath.XDocument.dll
UnityEngine.dll
UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll
UpdateMover.exe

12 minutes ago, sphereii said:

Where does the 0-SphereIICore exists?

The 0-SphereIICore folder is located in the "7 Days To Die DMT Mods" folder.
"The 7 Days To Die DMT Mods" folder is outside the game copy folder and outside the folder with "DMTViewer.exe" file

7 Days To Die DMT (folder with a copy of the game)

- DMT (folder with DMT program)

7 Days To Die DMT Mods (folder with mods DMT)

- 0-SphereIICore