sphereii's DMT Mods

sphereii

@sphereii Its working :DDDD
This final problem was DMT using the backup assembly instead of the clean one (for the server dll) to mod it, and this backup was an old one from when it wasn't working. Cleaned the backup and got a clean dedi again. Everything work now, already tested on the rented server too.

I have no words to thank you for all the help, and there were at leasts 3 issues with my setup (outdated DMT, client being detected as server, and this backup dll).
If u know how to delete all these previous posts please tell me, would prefer to have it clean for you.

Again, thank you! and thank you for the mod itself, ofc :D

2 hours ago, danielspoa said:

@sphereii Its working :DDDD
This final problem was DMT using the backup assembly instead of the clean one (for the server dll) to mod it, and this backup was an old one from when it wasn't working. Cleaned the backup and got a clean dedi again. Everything work now, already tested on the rented server too.

I have no words to thank you for all the help, and there were at leasts 3 issues with my setup (outdated DMT, client being detected as server, and this backup dll).
If u know how to delete all these previous posts please tell me, would prefer to have it clean for you.

Again, thank you! and thank you for the mod itself, ofc :D

So glad you got it working, and sorry for the trouble you were having.

Added a new set of features for the hired NPCs for modders.  A new buff template exists now in the 0-SphereIICore that allows you to simulate looting missions for NPCs. Meant to be fired via a buff delivered by a NPC conversation, you can send the NPC out to gather resources for you.  The mission is a buff, with the duration of the buff the duration of the mission, and will return when the buff expires. The NPC is not accessible during this time. When the NPC reappears, it'll have some random loot, defined by the specified lootgroup.  I added a new cvar which will allow the NPC to gain loot experience, meaning it can find more loot the more times you use it.

<!-- Template Buff for an NPC to go gather random loot items for you -->
    <buff name="buffGatherResources" hidden="true">
      <stack_type value="ignore" />
      <duration value="600 "/>

<!-- Make the NPC disappear for the duration of the buff -->
      <effect_group name="Start">
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="HideNPCSDX, Mods" hide="true" />
      </effect_group>

<!-- Put items in its containers, make it appear, and give a boost to its loot experience-->
      <effect_group name="End">
        <!-- Grab items from the brassResource group -->
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffRemove" action="RandomLootSDX, Mods" lootgroup="brassResource" />

<!-- This cvar is used to determine both the amount of items to retrieve from the lootgroup, plus the quality tier, if applicable.-->
        <!-- This gets reounded, so once it hits 2, it'll start pulling in two items from the brassResource group, up to a max of 5.-->
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffRemove" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="spLootExperience" operation="add" value="0.1" />

<!-- Make the NPC visible! -->
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffRemove" action="HideNPCSDX, Mods" hide="false" />
      </effect_group>

</buff>

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to build a new version for 18.4 with distant terrain fix on my dedicated server, but after compiling it and running the server I get this error as soon as the Core mod is loaded.

checked the core and the distant terrain fix and attempt harmony update option

ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: -174, 49, 2689

30 minutes ago, -Holo- said:

Trying to build a new version for 18.4 with distant terrain fix on my dedicated server, but after compiling it and running the server I get this error as soon as the Core mod is loaded.

checked the core and the distant terrain fix and attempt harmony update option

ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: -174, 49, 2689

Which version of the Core are you running? The Legacy Distant Terrain is a client-side only mod; it does not need to be on the server.

11 minutes ago, sphereii said:

Which version of the Core are you running? The Legacy Distant Terrain is a client-side only mod; it does not need to be on the server.

Oh!

downloaded everything just a moment ago from the mainpage, https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII.Mods/

Just tried to recompile without the distant terrain checkbox but getting the same error with the core.

Is there some easy way to know what are mods are needed on the server and only clientside?

2 minutes ago, -Holo- said:

Oh!

downloaded everything just a moment ago from the mainpage, https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII.Mods/

Just tried to recompile without the distant terrain checkbox but getting the same error with the core.

Is there some easy way to know what are mods are needed on the server and only clientside?

It should compile and run even with it. I'd have to see your full log to even make a guess on what the issue will be. It's been awhile since I was on A18.4, but it all worked last time.

Letsee, this should be the log, https://pastebin.com/hVezAmX2

Seems to be here things go wrong

"(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Camera/ReflectionProbes.cpp Line: 269)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - All passes removed
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInsert (TKey key, TValue value, System.Collections.Generic.InsertionBehavior behavior) [0x000c1] in <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) [0x00000] in <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0
at PowerManager.AddPowerNode (PowerItem node, PowerItem parent) [0x00046] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0
at PowerManager.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader br) [0x0003b] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0
at PowerManager.LoadPowerManager () [0x00099] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0
at GameManager+<StartAsServer>d__135.MoveNext () [0x0023f] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <ca1d1fd848884ed5a84a515243f09e15>:0 "

ran an update with steamCMD to verify files before I started meddling with the mods.

1 minute ago, -Holo- said:

Letsee, this should be the log, https://pastebin.com/hVezAmX2

Seems to be here things go wrong

"(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Camera/ReflectionProbes.cpp Line: 269)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - All passes removed
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInsert (TKey key, TValue value, System.Collections.Generic.InsertionBehavior behavior) [0x000c1] in <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) [0x00000] in <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0
at PowerManager.AddPowerNode (PowerItem node, PowerItem parent) [0x00046] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0
at PowerManager.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader br) [0x0003b] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0
at PowerManager.LoadPowerManager () [0x00099] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0
at GameManager+<StartAsServer>d__135.MoveNext () [0x0023f] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <ca1d1fd848884ed5a84a515243f09e15>:0 "

ran an update with steamCMD to verify files before I started meddling with the mods.

Was this on a brand new world? 

8 minutes ago, sphereii said:

The 0-SphereIICore isn't save-game safe, so if you include it, or remove it, you'll need a new world

aww crap. :(

world loads fine without it , but gonna miss the extra performance of the old distant terrain.

No  wait I'm being an idiot. distant terrain was client side >.<

Was trying to get Khaine's 10 slot toolbelt to work again

Edited by -Holo- (see edit history)

Just now, -Holo- said:

aww crap. :(

world loads fine without it , but gonna miss the extra performance of the old distant terrain.

Its the 0-SphereIICore causing the issue. You could still include the Legacy Distant Terrain mod on your clients, and turn off EAC, and have it work for you.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, nickuk01 said:

Is there anyway to use just the XP icon notifier remover included within your core package? Just a simple file or modlet I can use?

[HarmonyPatch(typeof(XUiC_CollectedItemList))]
[HarmonyPatch("AddIconNotification")]
public class SphereII_XPIconRemover
{
    static bool Prefix()
    {
        return false;
    }
}

You could create your own Harmony Modlet with this code. 

18 hours ago, sphereii said:

[HarmonyPatch(typeof(XUiC_CollectedItemList))]
[HarmonyPatch("AddIconNotification")]
public class SphereII_XPIconRemover
{
    static bool Prefix()
    {
        return false;
    }
}

You could create your own Harmony Modlet with this code. 

Thanks for your reply Sphereii. Unfortunately i have no idea how to create a modlet as you suggest? Most modlets have different folders, config, resources etc. Could you give me dummy guide on what need to do and what type of file it needs to be? Once created does it go in mods folder like other mods? Sorry but im a noob!

1 hour ago, nickuk01 said:

Thanks for your reply Sphereii. Unfortunately i have no idea how to create a modlet as you suggest? Most modlets have different folders, config, resources etc. Could you give me dummy guide on what need to do and what type of file it needs to be? Once created does it go in mods folder like other mods? Sorry but im a noob!

This mod would require using the DMT tool, and building the mod in. Some people have tried to move the xui element way off screen so its a bit safer to use. I'm not familiar with that method.

• 2 weeks later...

Using the advanced repair option in the core pack but when scrap cans I am getting nothing at all... no iron or the unit iron. Is that normal?

I did try to change by reverting that option back to false but it appears the advanced recipes are now baked into the game and still appear so am guessing have to switch back to using advanced repair for this game? But the lack of unit scrap is concerning me a bit as alot of recipes require it.

4 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Using the advanced repair option in the core pack but when scrap cans I am getting nothing at all... no iron or the unit iron. Is that normal?

I did try to change by reverting that option back to false but it appears the advanced recipes are now baked into the game and still appear so am guessing have to switch back to using advanced repair for this game? But the lack of unit scrap is concerning me a bit as alot of recipes require it.

The Advanced Scrapping recipes make a new in-memory recipe to handle giving the output. I'll take a look and scrap a can and see what I can get, and see if it makes sense.

It should be possible to toggle on and off, with only a restart for the effects to take effect. 

42 minutes ago, sphereii said:

The Advanced Scrapping recipes make a new in-memory recipe to handle giving the output. I'll take a look and scrap a can and see what I can get, and see if it makes sense.

It should be possible to toggle on and off, with only a restart for the effects to take effect. 

It is possible to toggle on and off. It is off by default, so whoever had an issue with how it works, had to manually turn it on in the first place. ;)

1 hour ago, sphereii said:

You can toggle on and off but when turned it off and restarted save game still had recipes such as cooking pot requiring unit iron materials so had to toggle back on to try get some relevant iron ingame so could craft. On very odd occasion have got unit iron from can but only every 20-30 cans i scrap. mostly i get nothing

59 minutes ago, nickuk01 said:

You can toggle on and off but when turned it off and restarted save game still had recipes such as cooking pot requiring unit iron materials so had to toggle back on to try get some relevant iron ingame so could craft. On very odd occasion have got unit iron from can but only every 20-30 cans i scrap. mostly i get nothing

Turning it off and starting a new game instead of loading the previous save will definitely do the trick.