POI Light Enabler - Real Time

FastBurst

Has anyone had any success getting this to sync between players? We both have the Assembly installed for client and I edited the dedicated server assembly as well, but not only do the lights not sync between us, they reset to default once leaving the chunk. Anyone know what needs to be done in order for this to happen?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Error at the start of the game (a19B-157):

2020-07-04T18:23:39 14.612 ERR [XUi] Failed initializing window group optionsVideo
2020-07-04T18:23:39 14.612 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at XUiC_OptionsVideo.Init () [0x00305] in <0c949f10576a43eb96fc60b6c07b8bdf>:0 
  at XUiController.Init () [0x00023] in <0c949f10576a43eb96fc60b6c07b8bdf>:0 
  at XUiWindowGroup.Init () [0x00009] in <0c949f10576a43eb96fc60b6c07b8bdf>:0 
  at XUi+<LoadAsync>d__204.MoveNext () [0x00276] in <0c949f10576a43eb96fc60b6c07b8bdf>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Logger:masterLogException(Exception)
Logger:Exception(Exception)
Log:Exception(Exception)
<LoadAsync>d__204:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename: <0c949f10576a43eb96fc60b6c07b8bdf> Line: 0)

output_log__2020-07-04__18-23-22.txt

On 7/10/2020 at 12:53 PM, FastBurst said:

I'd like to try this out however, I cannot figure out how to use it along side another item I use with DMT...specifically the 10 slot tool belt.

Wouldn't I need the pre-dmt POI Enabler in order to build it and the 10 slot tool belt into the Assembly C#? Else I get the "cannot be used as a backup" issue.

Edited by Pra3t0r 0f R0m3
LOL s'pose I should have realized not to abbreviate Assembly. (see edit history)

38 minutes ago, TheReaperME3 said:

am useing other  mods  which are  used dmt, but how can i use both? 

EDIT :

I found it out myself. just replace it in the "backup" folder and the sharp.dll and then just use DMT and done.

And thanks love the idea!

Wait so...move the existing pre modded c sharp to the backup, then use dmt for the poi enabler?

1 hour ago, TheReaperME3 said:

yeah just download the new poi  enabler dll file. drop it into the  backup folder from DMT. (replace the sharpdll) and then use DMT. with your normal mods (like sphereii core  or what ever)... and then it workes, at least for me.

Ok, I've already modded the c sharp.dll with the 10 slot toolbelt mod, so will give that a try.

On 7/25/2020 at 2:50 PM, truckerraycruz said:

this breaks the in game pause game  open menu 

Everything is working fine for me? And this should have nothing to do with the in-game pause or opening the menu, I can press ESC and bring up the options fine, I can press Tab and the menus for all that opens fine.

Maybe I am failing to see what you mean by pause?

26 minutes ago, FastBurst said:

Everything is working fine for me? And this should have nothing to do with the in-game pause or opening the menu, I can press ESC and bring up the options fine, I can press Tab and the menus for all that opens fine.

Maybe I am failing to see what you mean by pause?

nope I press esc and get error can't pause game loading in get this error press esc i get this one 

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Untitled2.jpg