A17 Ok..... So. The buzzards? Get rid of them....

postalcrazy616

They are absurd.... Surviving, doing well, all of a sudden I get attacked by one. Two hits and dead, and no sounds to indicate they were going to attack me or even damn near... Just, 2 hits. Dead. That is absolutely appauling and pathetic balance to the game... They either need removing or serious nerfing. It's just terrible.

They are absurd.... Surviving, doing well, all of a sudden I get attacked by one. Two hits and dead, and no sounds to indicate they were going to attack me or even damn near... Just, 2 hits. Dead. That is absolutely appauling and pathetic balance to the game... They either need removing or serious nerfing. It's just terrible.

I finally learned to time a power hit with my starter wooden club, and it one shots the vultures pretty easily. Of course, this doesn't help if they attack from behind when you're not paying attention, but it's something.

I have to disagree. I went 10 days without dying from zombie attacks (a landmine got me once). The new sleeper zombies and buzzards really keep me on my toes and I like it.

I have to disagree. I went 10 days without dying from zombie attacks (a landmine got me once). The new sleeper zombies and buzzards really keep me on my toes and I like it.

Agreed!

I even played a test game where I just baited the Vultures to get used to how they move and attack.

It's pretty interesting.

Now that I know how they hunt I have a [slightly] easier time dealing with them.

It's like you say, they keep us on our toes.

No more wandering around like we own the place.

We are being hunted and ....it's AWESOME!

i just made a very short video for this. THIS VIDEO IS NOT TO CRITICIZE ANY ONE, just showing a level 1 unbuffed character against a vulture. *i am not a pro either.

1. no sound because i turned it off and off in game as well to give me surprise.. big surprise was only 1 damn vulture this time.

2. newly created character with NO POINTS and talents untouched

3. i purposely let it hit me to show damage to me

4. only gear was fiber start junk which can obviously stop a tank when it hits me :)

so knowing from experience on this poi there were usually 2 maybe 3 vultures up on roof but only got one this time around.

thats why i was a bit cautious while approaching. normal attack i 1 arrow to grab its aggro and club the beat sense into its head.

i will not say i havent had problems before because i have had plenty, but practice and finding a technique works well.

so practice and keep on keep'n :)

One good power attack will send that buzzard flying! It's quite funny, really. Had 5 of them rush me all in a row and I knocked each one off the roof. Had a big smile on my face doing it lol

My record is with the sledge hammer at one of those camp sides, I launched it from the otherside of the tent, over the tent, and like 7 blocks away onto the road with a power attack.

O wow, alright but what are 4 of them doing on top of a building lol

They scared the crap out of me

4? You mean six. I had SIX mutant boar bosses on one roof that magically appeared. I say that because they didn't exist outside the building when I checked. The good news is that they're A: Passive, and B: Made of Meat.

i just made a very short video for this. THIS VIDEO IS NOT TO CRITICIZE ANY ONE, just showing a level 1 unbuffed character against a vulture. *i am not a pro either.

1. no sound because i turned it off and off in game as well to give me surprise.. big surprise was only 1 damn vulture this time.

2. newly created character with NO POINTS and talents untouched

3. i purposely let it hit me to show damage to me

4. only gear was fiber start junk which can obviously stop a tank when it hits me :)

so knowing from experience on this poi there were usually 2 maybe 3 vultures up on roof but only got one this time around.

thats why i was a bit cautious while approaching. normal attack i 1 arrow to grab its aggro and club the beat sense into its head.

i will not say i havent had problems before because i have had plenty, but practice and finding a technique works well.

so practice and keep on keep'n :)

Just a heads up if you werent aware. Right click to zoom for better accuracy with the bow. I don't think a ton of people figure that out immediately so i figured I would mention it.

I don't mind they're there as it adds to the ways to be attacked. But there are just 0 sound ques... So I didn't even hear it before I got snagged by one, and when they get right next to you. Bam. 2 hits and I was killed... It just makes the gameplay tedious and irritating. there were 5 of them too, not a single sound que til I was getting hit. By the time I got hit first. The second hit landed almost 0.5 seconds after.... It makes gameplay just a chore...

Archived