a big thank you to the devs :)

MinotaurBlack

Hello everyone, hello dear devs,

After reading a few negative posts how some people dont like the game I felt compeled to write a thank you post. Lots of constructive criticism posts as there should be, and on most the debate is going well and with good arguments.

But here I just want to say: A big THANK YOU to the devs on such a great game. I had lots and lots of fun and still have and will have in the future. I like the game as it is very much and am happy to see the devs are still giving their all to make it even better with time. Keep up the good work. I like the game so much I gifted it to a few friends so I have people to play with (like to play with my friends). At the moment one of my favorite games.

Hope you have even more luck with this and future projects. All the best :)

I know I am not the only one who likes this game that much, dont be quiet folks :)

Best regards, Mino :)

:encouragement:

I agree. No illusions that the game is perfect, but I think it's making good progress, and I've certainly gotten more entertainment value from this game than any other I can recall in over 40 years of computer gaming.

Yeah, not perfect, but then, nothing ever is. Only how you feel with stuff or while playing. And for me its pure joy. And thats what counts. And i cant wait to see what else they do with the game. The progress is good :)

:encouragement:

I agree. No illusions that the game is perfect, but I think it's making good progress, and I've certainly gotten more entertainment value from this game than any other I can recall in over 40 years of computer gaming.

I say this!

The shear number of hours this game has entertained me compaired to it's pricetag...

No other game i have played for years and years comes close...

I've got over 3,000 hours in the game - and even I don't think it's perfect, there's things I dislike about it. That said, for $20, I've gotten enjoyment out of this game for about .6 cents per hour - what a steal!

Don't be afraid to make a negative post though, so long as it's constructive, specific and civil it'll be well received and may well strike up a conversation.

I'd hope the devs are mature enough to realize that every post leveling complaints at the game is a thank you post in disguise. Anyone that goes out of there way to go to a forum and write up a thread criticizing your game is clearly passionate about it and enjoying it quite a lot. People are hyper critical of the hobbies they love because they want to see them reach the greatest heights they can. They're just passionate fans.

I say this!

The shear number of hours this game has entertained me compaired to it's pricetag...

No other game i have played for years and years comes close...

I agree with Menace312! The only other game I've gotten such a great value was/is Dungeons & Dragons Online - which I"ve been playing for about 10 years...

Thank you Dev's & TFP and least us not forget Everyone else here too!

Hello everyone, hello dear devs,

After reading a few negative posts how some people dont like the game I felt compeled to write a thank you post. Lots of constructive criticism posts as there should be, and on most the debate is going well and with good arguments.

But here I just want to say: A big THANK YOU to the devs on such a great game. I had lots and lots of fun and still have and will have in the future. I like the game as it is very much and am happy to see the devs are still giving their all to make it even better with time. Keep up the good work. I like the game so much I gifted it to a few friends so I have people to play with (like to play with my friends). At the moment one of my favorite games.

Hope you have even more luck with this and future projects. All the best :)

I know I am not the only one who likes this game that much, dont be quiet folks :)

Best regards, Mino :)

upvote.gif

I hate these lovey-dovey threads that don't offer anything constructive! But yes I agree, it's one of the most value for money games I've ever bought, even if it was on alpha all this time. Wish all early access games offered this kind of value.

Blech...what a syrupy sick lovey-dovey post.

I hate these lovey-dovey threads that don't offer anything constructive! But yes I agree, it's one of the most value for money games I've ever bought, even if it was on alpha all this time. Wish all early access games offered this kind of value.

Be fair now, the title was quite clear about the direction of this thread :smile-new:

I've got over 3,000 hours in the game - and even I don't think it's perfect, there's things I dislike about it. That said, for $20, I've gotten enjoyment out of this game for about .6 cents per hour - what a steal!

Same here.

Never got such a good value for my money as this game. Taking a break for awhile because... well ... need to try something different but I'll be playing this again in no time.

It's fantastic and it's going to do GREAT on release.

[still hoping for colonies though. That and a Sp storyline are what's keeping this game from winning awards.]

I have played the snots out of 7d2d. :) It's good to take a break though. I forget stuff, and come back in awe again.

Playing the crap out of Rimworld at the moment. Not many games where you can incapacitate your enemies, strip them of weapons and clothing, practice your limited surgical skills on them (making a few bucks selling parts they no longer need...that extra lung or kidney or liver...oops!...there's only one of those)...and once you go too far, you can butcher and cook them for a snack and make a nice button-down shirt and hat out of their skin. You could be nice and just sell them into slavery....or conscript them and addict them to a variety of drugs to enhance their productivity. When they're used up, consider selling them again. Play like I do, in an environment where the temperature can fall to -250F. Almost everyone who visits dies on the way....and are subsequently made into nice hats that seem to sell well to the traders who stop by in orbit. I get so few visitors :(

Rimworld!...recommended by a psycho near you! (psst, I just said there's a psycho near you!).

-Morloc

...I endorse every positive comment made here. I paid $9.46 for this game on sale last Halloween. I just hit 1000 hours this week...yes I play too much, I'm retired, get off my back:bi_polo::shame::ambivalence:

"I endorse every positive comment made here. I paid $9.46 for this game on sale last Halloween. I just hit 1000 hours this week...yes I play too much, I'm retired, get off my lawn..." /fixed

Same here.

Never got such a good value for my money as this game. Taking a break for awhile because... well ... need to try something different but I'll be playing this again in no time.

It's fantastic and it's going to do GREAT on release.

[still hoping for colonies though. That and a Sp storyline are what's keeping this game from winning awards.]

"Still hoping for colonies though. That and a Sp storyline are what's keeping this game from winning awards." OH LORDY THIS!

Archived