Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

On 3/11/2021 at 12:22 PM, KhaineGB said:

Nope. Once the quest is done, it's done. That's intended because I don't want people constantly resetting the bunkers.

Titainium has a chance of being under rocks in the wasteland just like other biomes.

Well Khaine at least until this new version for 19.4 you could still stack several of the eve quests (once stacked 30 of the reward one - the one that asks to clear the bunker) and just farmed the hell out of them (even worst was that after first clear no more zombies spawned in it)... you might wanna take a look at it ;)

the way to stack is simple... just go to eve and when you fist get the mission acept it close the eve window and just open it again and reacept the mission... you can acept as many times you wanna until you start/complete one of them.

Edited by hotcarbu (see edit history)

I guess that's one way to do it, but I actually had a trader send me to one of the large bunkers (lab) for a Tier V mission!  I mean, I'm not EVEN ready for that in this playthrough, and quickly discarded the quest once I figured out where he'd sent me, but if that's how it is, then is the same true for the well bunkers?  Can they be trader missions, as well?  If so, thank goodness!  I would have missed being able to redo her quest line while moving up from level 100 to 150ish.

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

They aren't supposed to do that at all.. so...

I guess you can call this a bug report then :) I noticed this first with taza's (not sure on spelling) weapons, the bow and spear. I thought it was a "feature" of the unique items.

Is there a wiki of this modd somewhere that actually work cuz i got some question about serval thing like how to get all skill point to fill all the tab im lvl 250 and there no more point increase...
Can we reset skill point ?

how work the water pump and all farming things it seem to dont work for me 
Animal keeping how to
how can have all Tech skill point ? sorry for post this here its the most active and accurate place ive found till today so if theres something that i can read to learn dont be shy and show me this

(again sorry for my bad english) i should be my username ahhaah

2 hours ago, hotcarbu said:

Well Khaine at least until this new version for 19.4 you could still stack several of the eve quests (once stacked 30 of the reward one - the one that asks to clear the bunker) and just farmed the hell out of them (even worst was that after first clear no more zombies spawned in it)... you might wanna take a look at it ;)

the way to stack is simple... just go to eve and when you fist get the mission acept it close the eve window and just open it again and reacept the mission... you can acept as many times you wanna until you start/complete one of them.

You could just NOT do that since it's clearly not intended.

Though hopefully that will be fixed in A20 since I have some ideas.

2 hours ago, Khissi said:

I guess that's one way to do it, but I actually had a trader send me to one of the large bunkers (lab) for a Tier V mission!  I mean, I'm not EVEN ready for that in this playthrough, and quickly discarded the quest once I figured out where he'd sent me, but if that's how it is, then is the same true for the well bunkers?  Can they be trader missions, as well?  If so, thank goodness!  I would have missed being able to redo her quest line while moving up from level 100 to 150ish.

Yep. I added a T5 fetch to the large bunker as a stop gap since people kept complaining they want a quest to send them there.

1 hour ago, Raheal said:

I guess you can call this a bug report then :) I noticed this first with taza's (not sure on spelling) weapons, the bow and spear. I thought it was a "feature" of the unique items.

Will look into it.

56 minutes ago, Croustian68 said:

Is there a wiki of this modd somewhere that actually work cuz i got some question about serval thing like how to get all skill point to fill all the tab im lvl 250 and there no more point increase...
Can we reset skill point ?

how work the water pump and all farming things it seem to dont work for me 
Animal keeping how to
how can have all Tech skill point ? sorry for post this here its the most active and accurate place ive found till today so if theres something that i can read to learn dont be shy and show me this

(again sorry for my bad english) i should be my username ahhaah

The Future Is Now can be read multiple times, and each one gives you a level of the perk.
You can make Generic Skill books to get skill points.
The irrigation pump needs to be next to a block of water (this is explained IN YOUR JOURNAL) and you need to keep plants away from that block of water. 5 blocks minimum distance.
Put male animal down. Put female animal down. Wait for babies. That's it.

No you can't reset skill points.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

You could just NOT do that since it's clearly not intended.

Though hopefully that will be fixed in A20 since I have some ideas.

Yep. I added a T5 fetch to the large bunker as a stop gap since people kept complaining they want a quest to send them there.

Will look into it.

The Future Is Now can be read multiple times, and each one gives you a level of the perk.
You can make Generic Skill books to get skill points.
The irrigation pump needs to be next to a block of water (this is explained IN YOUR JOURNAL) and you need to keep plants away from that block of water. 5 blocks minimum distance.
Put male animal down. Put female animal down. Wait for babies. That's it.

No you can't reset skill points.

once again khaine you have grandspartan and his crew hiding ontop a church again maybe its time to introduce some real flying threats :)

5 minutes ago, 7daysexpert said:

once again khaine you have grandspartan and his crew hiding ontop a church again maybe its time to introduce some real flying threats :)

Large, annoyed pidgeon. ;)

The succubus is being reworked a bit so she'll fireball people more often.

Bug Report:

The "Feel The Heat" Mod for Pistols and SMG´s adds 1 to the $GunslingerCombo, this is referred to in the buffPerkGunslinger .

But the requirement to apply this Buff is the PerkGunslinger from vanilla.

Since in the Mod there is only a Perk perkTheOutlaw, the Buff does not apply and so you don´t get a bonus from the Feel The Heat Mod. The Localization itself is also misleading, even if the Buff would apply.

Hello, I have played for about 100hours. Recently, I updated to 19.4 and the latest mod. Amazing game experience. Addicted. I explored like 70% of medium2 map and could not find special POI like Metro, Library skyscraper, military bases etc. However, the map has two underground labs (trader's mission). Does anyone have same issue? How can I do? Reinstall the "client" file? I don't want to lose my save. Please kindly help 

Bug report:

I have hazmat set mods with 100% raditation protection(tested in radiation biome) but it only shows 20% 

10 hours ago, Squall94 said:

Bug Report:

The "Feel The Heat" Mod for Pistols and SMG´s adds 1 to the $GunslingerCombo, this is referred to in the buffPerkGunslinger .

But the requirement to apply this Buff is the PerkGunslinger from vanilla.

Since in the Mod there is only a Perk perkTheOutlaw, the Buff does not apply and so you don´t get a bonus from the Feel The Heat Mod. The Localization itself is also misleading, even if the Buff would apply.

Will be fixed later. I'm basically calling the 19.4 version done for now.

41 minutes ago, Skywalker said:

Hello, I have played for about 100hours. Recently, I updated to 19.4 and the latest mod. Amazing game experience. Addicted. I explored like 70% of medium2 map and could not find special POI like Metro, Library skyscraper, military bases etc. However, the map has two underground labs (trader's mission). Does anyone have same issue? How can I do? Reinstall the "client" file? I don't want to lose my save. Please kindly help 

Bug report:

I have hazmat set mods with 100% raditation protection(tested in radiation biome) but it only shows 20% 

Maps ending in 2 only have vanilla-style POI's (A16 houses, A18 shops, A19 POI's and DF specific POI's).
Maps ending in 1 have all the other stuff.

So you're on the wrong map. ;)

The bug is a TFP problem. The display is CVAR controlled and they don't always set correctly via item mods.

I've downloaded your 7d2d darkness falls mod. I'm playing it on Pc and trying to use the controller. When the game does register im playing with a controller. The movement is spotty, doesn't register the movement very well. I've disconnected the controller restarted steam and even removed the check box from BP mode and went back in after exiting BP mode and it is still laggy. Is there a certain thing I can do to make the controller more fluid? I'm not exactly the most computer literate person so stel by step would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Tru3Valor90 said:

I've downloaded your 7d2d darkness falls mod. I'm playing it on Pc and trying to use the controller. When the game does register im playing with a controller. The movement is spotty, doesn't register the movement very well. I've disconnected the controller restarted steam and even removed the check box from BP mode and went back in after exiting BP mode and it is still laggy. Is there a certain thing I can do to make the controller more fluid? I'm not exactly the most computer literate person so stel by step would be greatly appreciated.

Bit of advice - use a keyboard and mouse - only way to go. You ever see a professional gamer play with a controller? Personally, I use a Razer Tartarus and a mouse to play and the keyboard for mundane things. Great combo!

On 5/1/2020 at 6:45 AM, Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 said:

Correct, when the main menu starts up, and you have movement with the analog sticks you'll be good to go, however, if there is still an issue let me know.

Edit: Also after unchecking the controller, make sure to exit BP mode, in case I forgot to mention earlier.

Yeah I just can't get used to it personally. I play on a gaming laptop I have a wireless mouse but like I said I just can't seem to get the hang of M/K controller is just easier for me to control seeing how I've been consol my whole life and just recently (1yr) playing on PC

2 hours ago, Tru3Valor90 said:

Yeah I just can't get used to it personally. I play on a gaming laptop I have a wireless mouse but like I said I just can't seem to get the hang of M/K controller is just easier for me to control seeing how I've been consol my whole life and just recently (1yr) playing on PC

Lol! Yeah, I'm the exact opposite. Can't stand or get used to a controller. Check out that Razer Tartarus though, much easier than a regular keyboard and the keys are fully programmable. Cheers!

4 hours ago, Tru3Valor90 said:

3 hours ago, Tru3Valor90 said:

I don't use a controller, so no idea.

And i'm ALSO using a gaming laptop. 😛 I still use keyboard and mouse.

1 hour ago, Croustian68 said:

is it possible to update 7dtd 19,3 to 19,4 and darkness 3,3 to 3,4 without reset actual 19,3 and 3,3 saved game ?

Nevermind we update server and client to 19,4 and v3,4 but i still have crash from The test quest i cant click for info it freeze the game and close

I was happy to not lose my saved game and i say to myself this fresh install will correct the bug ... but nope anyone have this probleme ?