Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

problem trying to play darkness falls

Hi, i try getting this mod through the mod launcher, seems to work fine with mods such as valmar/WOTW/undead legacy and ravenhearst but for some reason when i try downloading this mod it freezes everytime half way through the sync, not sure how to fix this i would love to play this mod, thanks

EDIT: got it sorted now thanks

Edited by 7days2live (see edit history)

Hi, i try getting this mod through the mod launcher, seems to work fine with mods such as valmar/WOTW/undead legacy and ravenhearst but for some reason when i try downloading this mod it freezes everytime half way through the sync, not sure how to fix this i would love to play this mod, thanks

EDIT: got it sorted now thanks

Just a Heads UP … IT IS A VERY Long install and you might think it is frozen .. both in pre-sync and install .. start it and walk away from computer for maybe 5+ minute. … And Once the mod is installed .. it is still a long Load time to get to 7d2d load screen .. so be patient

- - - Updated - - -

V1.7.2 may be out tomorrow. Mostly just tiny bug fixes and some balance tweaks.

I also have an idea to fix the flashing issue for users having that. It will be an optional thing I include in the download. :)

SOUNDS GREAT and Thank you … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

V1.7.2 released!

• Sulfur drop rates from iron and lead tweaked.
  • Scrap armour recipes on the tailoring workstation are now half cost, like they should be.
  • Spiked club description edited because the workstation wasn't colorized.
  • Horde gamestage code (specifically GS250) has been edited because too many dogs.
  • Sewing kit and tanning rack added to the trader as general stock.
  • Military survivors added to the wasteland. Not hostile unless attacked.
  • Zombie spawn rate increased since survivors were killing EVERYTHING.
  • M4A1 gun added. Drops from military survivors and military zombies (no schematic required atm for testing purposes)

OPTIONAL FILES!!!

RWGMixer from V1.6 has been added. It's been edited ONLY to add in the female trader POI so you guys can still find it. It is included as a zip file, so replace the one from Data/Config with the one in the zip file. I'm hoping it'll help with the flickering issue, but no promises.

Hardcore mode added! Want a challenge? This starts you at 0,0 and REMOVES the day from the UI (you can choose not to copy over the windows.xml file in the zip file if you want to just spawn at 0,0). So get moving and get your bedroll placed ASAP or you will be in a world of hurt.

V1.7.2 may be out tomorrow. Mostly just tiny bug fixes and some balance tweaks.

I also have an idea to fix the flashing issue for users having that. It will be an optional thing I include in the download. :)

Good day KhaineGB,

Is the optional thing for flashing in the Update and how do I get to it OR use it ?? … I just got done playing for about an hour and in my game it is still there … very annoying problem .. like I said all shadow relayed stuff is turn off.

Thank you … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Good day KhaineGB,

Is the optional thing for flashing in the Update and how do I get to it OR use it ?? … I just got done playing for about an hour and in my game it is still there … very annoying problem .. like I said all shadow relayed stuff is turn off.

Just a long shot but turning off shadows and turning on antialiasing option (forget what it called exactly) fixed it for me.

Getting crashes with 1.7.2 - had no issues with 1.7.1 or earlier versions.

Possibly on my end, if no one else has issues with CTD.

Need more info, like a log file.

But 99% sure it's nothing to do with what I changed since it was only blocks, items, recipes, loot, trader, entitygroups, localization and spawning.xml.

Good day KhaineGB,

Optional zip file within the download literally called rwgmixer. Should download automatically. You just need to unzip and replace the one included as default in the download.

Okay, so there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that it doesn't seem to be the mod crashing 7DTD.

And that's also the bad news, because it looks like it's a generic driver crash as it's referencing DX9 a LOT in those log files... which also means it's something I can't easily fix. The only time I ever had a crash like that was on vanilla and my GPU was overheating due to cat fur...

Sooooo... I know that's not very helpful, but it's putting out a lot of Visual Studio and Unity-related errors... so that's a pretty serious crash.

Does the game run fine on vanilla?

Yeah, I know what the issue is - did something wrong when I overclocked after bios update.

Rolled back the overclock and everything runs fine, sorry for wasting your time.

Been there, done that a million times. ;)

My main PC is an i7-6800K running at 4.4ghz so I totally get the stability issue stuff.

Been there, done that a million times. ;)

My main PC is an i7-6800K running at 4.4ghz so I totally get the stability issue stuff.

Heh, thats what i have.

Been having issues with overclocking but I think its with the gskills mem I have.

How come all maps are mainly wasteland? Very steep cliffs leading into wastelands... Intentional?

I think the cliffs are just random. They depend on what random terrain is next to the wasteland. The wasteland itself is intentional.

How come all maps are mainly wasteland? Very steep cliffs leading into wastelands... Intentional?

Here try my map seed …. ( DarkHollow669df ) in my game it spawned me in the forest or woods near a town/city and several others in the area. …. AND this is with 1.7.2

Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Wasteland ONLY spawns in the middle of the map.

There shouldn't be any huge cliffs unless a POI is nearby, but that's not intentional. The wasteland being in the middle of the map is.

EDIT: Speaking of wastelands... been playing around with things...

7DaysToDie_2018-05-11_03-34-21.png

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)